Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy play

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Academy play - Page 4 Empty Re: Academy play

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:17 am

Dean grinned " is that so..." he said smiling " you know you don't have to ware this here." he said stealing her mask and put it on his own head but cocked it to the side so she could still see his face. " hmm I think I will go as you for halloween." he teased.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:21 am

Alexandra laughed a little and took her hood off before she stood, freeing her short hair. "Maybe I'll just wear a jack-o-lantern on my head and say it's you." She teased back. A thought occurred to her. "Why are pumpkins so often used to represent you?" She asked curiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:37 am

Dean laughed and shifted complete in his jack o lantern form he said his pumpkin mouth moving " I am a were human... born a bumpkin in the void, I was bit by a human, or that might just be the story I feed people you never know." he said grinning, vines ensnared Mask " Give big bad pumpkin a kiss?" he said draginging her close to him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:41 am

Mask blushed, but didn't fight it. She thought he was cuter as a human, but she supposed he was decent looking as a pumpkin too, although she didn't really look at pumpkins like that. She did go over and kiss his pumpkin cheek though, blushing a bit more as she did so.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:44 am

Dean laughed flames blazing out of his eyes and mouth, as he shifted back into a human " eh, lord of the pumpkins, I much prefer being human thank you very much." he grinned " kissing a pumpkin though is good luck, if its in my pumpkin patch."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:48 am

Alexandra looked down, smiling some. She was quite close to Dean now, standing right in front of him. She stayed quiet for now, and kept her thoughts on the matter to herself. She wasn't sure what all she wanted exactly, but she decided she liked being with Dean, and that was enough for now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:59 am

Dean smiled " all right it's time for some food, tell me do you like hot chocolate? " he smiled " I do love it myself, also I rather have enough sandwiches for two, hope roast beef is to your liking, oh and for snack, pumpkin spice cake, yes I know I am a canible is lifes guilty pleasure."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 am

Alexandra looked back up at Dean with a smile and nod. That sounded great. Maybe some food and drink would be good, especially after she passed out earlier. She offered to help him get things ready softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:56 am

Dean grinned " I haven't had a girl friend in well the last 1000 years. " he smiled handing her the sandwiches " thats actually quite sad now that i think about it, no wonder the twins are my snot nosed heirs."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:16 am

Alexandra nodded a thanks before smiling faintly at Dean. "They're your nephews, right? So doesn't that mean you have a sibling?" She didn't mean to be rude, but she was curious.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Dean sighed " oh yes, and it marred those two's father... and now i have those two who call me lovingly Uncle dean. little shits, for the record, I wanted her to settled down with a nice loving monster or something of that nature, no..... she had to marry that."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:49 pm

Alexandra hesitated a moment before she dared to ask. "Who's their father? I didn't much like them the one class I had with those twins." She smiled a bit. "I would up shooting Dark in the foot."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:37 pm

Dean grinned " all you need to know, is both my sis and her hubby is dead... no I didn't do them in, and the twins are at my establishment, because what better way than to have the whole staff baby sit them."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Alexandra nodded and took a bite of sandwich. It was good, and she took another bite. "I don't think Kiam particularly liked them, and I don't think Ningyo would even care. He and I have very similar powers, and there's really nothing they could do to him that would cause him lasting pain or damage."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:52 pm

Dean smiled brightly " Oh? Have you counted my nephews out all ready? Pity, that will get you killed." he said partly teasing " I am going to let you in on a little secret, Dark has a lot of darkness in his heart, he however shows mercy, Shine, Shine shouldn't exist." he said shaking his head " Ware Dark shows Mercy and sympathy, Shine shows Cruelty and relentlessness. They are just toying with their new victims. During the day while you're asleep, they are mostly harmless unless provoked, when you fall asleep is when the horror begins." he warned " to ward them off, you have to put one dime, a sprig of time, and a scrap of green cloth, under your pillow. Don't ask, it doesn't really repel them, but they instituted their own rules for their games. So better play the rules to stay alive no."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Alexandra shrugged. "The only problem with that plan is it's based on the idea that one sleeps in the first place. I don't have to sleep. So therefore, I could just stay awake and they can't do anything in that sense, yes?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Dean snorted " but they can make you sleep... Case and point that torn fellow, which bothers me. That torn fellow, My Nephew Dark does have a kindness streak, and for him to be constantly putting the boy to sleep, but not doing his worst after, that worries me." he said biting his lip, " light worries me too, that one's a bit high strung if you ask me."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:43 pm

"Haven't met Light." Alexandra said as she sipped her cocoa. "I think Torn was the one I threatened to shoot in class before Dark mocked me. Torn kind of evaporated several desks, so I drove him into his own with two guns pointed at his head. Dark put him to sleep and then tried to coax me down like some dog. I, ah, shot him in the foot before teleporting back to my own desk."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:05 pm

Dean laughed " and he didn't even flinch, I bet, ya, he heals remarkably fast, I wouldn't worry about it, Shine however, didn't get the family healing ability he heals rather slowly..." he said not paying much attention. " Ah, those boys will be the death of me, and ya now Torn is more of an interest, Melody is going to get herself killed, are you a betting woman? Because if so, I wonder which one the miscreants or teachers will end her." he said laughing " and you know, that attitude I wouldn't mind... I really don't mind, not unless students with good potential for living peace-filled lives end up being the ones offed."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:07 am

Alexandra smiled and thought for a while. "Well, what would happen if I lost the bet?" She asked. She was game to try and have a little fun and bet, but she was curious to what he had hoped to get out of this.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:09 am

Dean grinned " well what would you like out of it if you win. " he said " and I will make my bet equal in value to yours." he said smiling.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:50 am

Alexandra frowned as she thought. What did she want? "Hmmm... What would you be willing to offer?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:59 am

Dean laughed " anything that wasn't the life of a student or teacher." he smiled " and of course mine... " he leaned in " so what's it going to be?" as he dropped a marshmallow in her cocoa.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:23 am

Alexandra flushed a little. She struggled to think of a bet. "I bet a student will kill off Melody, and if I win..... you have to make me your office assistant full time, and remove me from my classes."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:48 pm

Dean smiled " now that means you can't kill her, I vote a teacher.... or an outside not yet enrolled student."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next