Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary Sign Ups

2 posters

Go down

Spooky Scary Sign Ups Empty Spooky Scary Sign Ups

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:23 am

Yup. Here they go.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Spooky Scary Sign Ups Empty Re: Spooky Scary Sign Ups

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Slenderman in a very pissy and angered mood " Damn it to hell, we need to jot Crap down... GIVE me the insert the proper F bomb here. sharpy."

Name:
Species:
Hystory:
Personality:
Other:
Pick if you dont' break cameras:

Slanderman looks at the work he has done, and thinks it is good.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Name: Laughing Jack
Species: Creepy
Hystory:
Personality: Snarky, rude, but nice enough in his own way if you earn his trust.
Other:
Pick if you dont' break cameras: Spooky Scary Sign Ups Laughing_jack_by_xsoulstrife-d7ggkey
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:31 pm

(drake filling this out)

Name: Slenderman
Species: probably some form of mutant Boogieman how never mind Creepy
Hystory: The past of Slendy is made up of lies, and framings... one will never know
Personality: He's a cuddle monster,a bit of a kid, and out going as insert the proper F bomb here..
Other: Slendy likes a Lethe. lol
Pick if you dont' break cameras: If you don't know what slenderman looks like, Please go run at Jack Screaming Love me sen Pi while Arabella is holding a frying pan

Name: Drake Stien
Species: Creepy I guess I am the Crafter
Hystory: NO Allision might read this... I was friend with laughing jack when IA ws five.
Personality: Bit grumpy
Other: IDK
Pick if you dont' break cameras: I break them RAWR.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Name: Allison Fae
Species: Human
Hystory: Just your average girl next door
Personality: Sweet, caring, and forgiving
Other: Loves Drake a lot, but just wishes he trusted her a bit more
Pick if you dont' break cameras: It's okay. I have a pic of me and Drake he took when we first started dating Razz
Spooky Scary Sign Ups Tumblr_nisvk5drZ81si0js4o1_500

(I'm sorry Howl.... I saw an opportunity and took it XD I'm amused, but I understand if that's not what you had in mind for Drake at all)

Name: Layla Diamo
Species: Human
Hystory: Pretty average. Liked creepy stories and the occasional horror movie. Has liked her best friend Gavin for quite a while, but never had the courage to tell him. She didn't want to say anything and make their friendship awkward
Personality: Well, she's a redhead. She can be a spitfire sometimes, but is a nice and sweet girl at heart
Other: *Looks at gavin and her heart goes a flutter*
Pick if you dont' break cameras: Spooky Scary Sign Ups Image-red-orange-hair-girl
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:08 pm

( arabella filling this out. )

you do not break camera's Drake, if my cute cuddly awe god Jack your so hot.... ok, mustf ill this out.

But to probe a pointt his is Drake his dad is on the right.:
Spooky Scary Sign Ups 260461_106644146095335_100002492508322_61949_34839_n

Name: Arabella Crept ( laughing)  *giggles and draws hearts*
Species: /4th crepy
Hystory: When I was a little girl, i love my mommy and dady in a bad crash, and I got this teddy... named Mr GIggles, and I was told Jack would keep me safe. Kids picked on me and were mean, and then when I got in collage I vanished...m y friend foun  me but I have found my Jacky then. My cuddly snuggly evil clown, I drew a picture of him, with kissy marks and stuff, but I accidently made it with marshmellows, and so jack eat it.
Personality: I am loving, tender, sweet, forgiving, and gentle. Things do not scare me as it would others, and I tend to want to fix whats broken.
Other: I will awake later as the Portal Master. Hey Jack thats a sexy title isn't it.

Pick if you dont' break cameras:  My hair is black, except when my sister is near, then it goes white. I am the one with the purple Eye.
Spooky Scary Sign Ups Ab5c49ea200004ff8e0bc3c3c94e3184

Name:Marionette Crept ( giggles and draws a puppet)
Species: creepy with 1/4th human
Hystory: Lived her entire life in the Realms, raised by daddy's grandpa.
Personality:Cold but can be very loving,k inda insane, doesnt like to harm things, has an obsessionw ith puppets, and is a naughty girl. She though punishes the filth.
Other: She is more sweet, and loving when she's near me.
We share a pick she has ar ed eye, she can see sins.

( gavin wrestling the pen off of Arabella and then filling out his own)

Name: Gavin Forks
Species: God... Stupid Stan you happy now, I BECOME A GOD.
Hystory: grumbles
Personality: Out going bit of a joker, fun loving... hates stan
Other:
Pick if you dont' break cameras: No but now its a divine Camra
Spooky Scary Sign Ups 645n6tt
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:37 pm

Name: Stan Folts
Species: buttmunch
Hystory: Master of being a butthead
Personality: Complainy and pretty much a butt
Other: Butts.
Pick if you dont' break cameras: He don't deserve a pic, that butt.

Name: Puppeteer
Hystory: He was always alone. He tried several times to make friends with other creepies, but it never worked out. he then tried to make friends with lonely humans, but that never ended well either.
Personality: Actually a bit of a sweetheart. A bit desperate and a little needy, but eager to please and forgive if it means keeping a friend
Other: His arms and legs actually resemble that of a puppet/marionette. I forget what the exact term is if that's not it, but you can see it a bit in this pic.
Pick if you dont' break cameras: Spooky Scary Sign Ups 13b823d011c5d12ec654072a47efd719

Name: Lethe
Hystory: Like Puppet, she was usually alone, although not in the same way. She could make friends, but they always forgot her. Some forgot sooner than others, but she was usually forgotten. And so now, she has some slight abandonment and anxiety issues
Personality: Typically pretty easy going and accommodating. Hurt someone she cares about though, and nothing will save you from her wrath.
Other: *Snuggles her Slendy happily*
Pick if you dont' break cameras: This.... but less like a tribal warrior and more like a normal person as far as proportions for muscles and clothing...
Spooky Scary Sign Ups 112227_video_game_world_of_warcraft
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:34 am

Name: Sen Cattery
Species: Creepy Demon
Hystory: He was a pretty white cat with two different eyes, that got tormented and wasn't loved, and then it died, became a demon devoured the monsters that made him suffer. THen moved to the realms started a nice dojo, and has been a good boy ever since the crafter came a threatening at his door. As long as a Crafter exists this stray cat knows how to behave.
Personality: He's a womanizer and a widow....
Other: His granddaughters drive him nuts, mosty Marionette, Arabella in his eyes is the dittsy golden child as far as he's concerned.
Pick if you dont' break cameras: The Divine camera is in love with me... so run way gavin
Spooky Scary Sign Ups F1f0a29186_md

Name: ( Idk)
Hystory: ( idk for now
Personality: Cold
Other: Idk
Pick if you dont' break cameras: Such a fithy camera shall be frozen.
Spooky Scary Sign Ups D8e604cc1b44821c8b0a13af2283ca5c

Name:Karma ( aka the Female dog)
Species: Creepy/Goddess
Hystory: Not now
Personality: not now
Other: not now
Spooky Scary Sign Ups Anime-blonde-girl-in-dark-dress-dark-pink-roses-600x337
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:01 pm

Name: Gavaudin
Hystory: Gavaudin lived in a small town in France many, many, many years ago. Long enough his original name was forgotten. Gavaudin was a decent man usually, but he did have a slight temper he kept under tight control... usually. Gavaudin fell in love with a gypsy girl travelling through who was about his age. They would slip into the woods and meet in secret, sharing moments together. However, the gypsy troop eventually went to move on, and Gavaudin asked the girl to stay with him. She refused, not wanting or needing to be tethered down. It quickly escalated into a heated argument, and Gavaudin's temper flared. He struck her, and the blow sent her reeling. She wouldn't have died, but there were sharp rocks, and he hadn't realized how hard he hit her until it was too late. He fled and left her body for the wolves, hoping they would take care of all the evidence, but it's hard to keep things from gypsy witches. The gypsy elder, who was also the girl's grandmother, confronted Gavaudin, and forced a curse upon him. It was a three part curse. The first part was that he would forever be part wolf, a part that will never really be able to be tamed, and forever restless. The second part was that whoever he falls in love with, is doomed to die by his hand, intentional or otherwise. And lastly, the third part was that he was to walk the earth, forever and alone, so he could not find peace in death.
Personality:
Other:
Spooky Scary Sign Ups 871c6c27d19c4b67a0d126ce9361e1f7
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:43 am

Name: Cheese Crackers.
Species: Creepy I think
Hystory: Her master pulled her from the world she lived in, a world not like this one, a distant and bleak world, part of a project she is the sister of Pickles, an Experiment. Though they share no genetics or similarities, she is infact considered a sister of pickles. Cheese is a Kitsune, Vampire, that is honestly already dead. Her whole lifes mission is to make a specific wolf boy's life hell.
Personality: Bubbly sexy, and out and out strange.
Other: She is a mass up of other lab experiments, as well as the product of gene testing, a bridge gap between project scraps, and the Lab rats. Resulting in a 9 tailed fox vampire, who doesn't have a heart beat, even though she does have an artifical heart, it does not work does not beat, but she's animated due to the weird factor insert the proper F bomb here. up and acting weird, basically imortal.
Pick if you don't' break cameras: Spooky Scary Sign Ups C5a0c41ea2f8595184a99f827f03c128
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:44 pm

I don't expect him to get much time if any, but I still want to sign him up so I don't forget anything in my noggin or lose this pic in the abyss of the interwebs ;P

Name:Jason. Jason the Toymaker.
Species: Well, I am a devilishly handsome and charismatic creepy, aren't I?
Hystory: *grumbles something about London. Sounds like it was a long time ago, and he isn't happy about it*
Personality: Well, I am a jolly good fellow to be around, but cross me.... *chuckles* cross me, and I will fix you up so you never do that again, all right?
Other: (I have found lore on him that explicitly states that he cannot die and cannot be killed, although he will feel all the pain you put him through. However, I have an idea that would be supported some in his original story that would be a way to seriously cripple if not kill him.)
Pick if you dont' break cameras: Well now, this was taken a while back, but if this doesn't suffice, I am sure I can find more pictures of myself.
Spooky Scary Sign Ups Tumblr_nvb4q0v8tp1uhy4l7o1_1280
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down