Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 5 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:32 pm

When Geena came to get the check, he told her to keep the change. All of it. After that, he attempted to help True with Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 5 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:38 pm

Geena tried to argue.  "Thank you, but this is way too much!"

"Nope, it's perfect," True grunted, trying to herd Shuni in the right direction.  "And don't bother trying to argue, he won't listen."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:50 pm

"I was planning on giving you a thirty percent tip either way." Gaster explained. "And the additional ten percent is from that table earlier that gave you a rough time and left without tipping. Therefore, you are getting your allotted money for the night from tips." He smiled kindly at her.

Paul giggled at how hyper Shuni was. His friend made him laugh.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Geena blushed. "Thank you. That's sweet of you. Have a good night!"

True hooked in a loop on the back of Shuni's pants, letting him pull him along.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:04 am

(I don't know why... but that mental image of True and Shuni cracks me up XD)

Gaster smiled. He blushed a little two because Geena was. "Thank you. I hope you do too, Geena."

Paul and Sam laughed a little and chased after Shuni and True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:07 am

True laughed and let Shuni run. His weight slowed the cat boy down, but not that much. This was actually pretty fun!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:10 am

Gaster laughed and managed to snap a pic of it on his phone. He liked that one. It was a keeper to the scientist. He wirelessly sent it to the photo printer he had at home so he could frame it later.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:11 am

"Want to go for a ride, Paul?" True called to his little brother.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:29 am

Paul's face lit up and he ran over. Of course he did!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:38 am

True scooped Paul into his lap, laughing. "Run, Shuni, run! Take us home!". He glanced back at Sam, making sure he was okay. First indication he was having a hard time breathing and it'd be him on True's lap.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:22 am

Sam didn't run. He walked with his dad instead. Running that fast. that far, all at once, more than likely would have triggered his asthma, so he wasn't even going to try.

Paul laughed and cheered the whole time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:27 am

By the time they reached the house, Shuni had tuckered himself out and stood panting and trembling on the doorstep.  True waited patiently for the others to catch up, texting Kat as he sat.

~Still up?~
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:30 am

Kat responded promptly.

~Yup. What's up? (: ~

Gaster and Sam walked up after a bit. Paul was chattering to Shuni about how much fun that was, and telling the other guy how that was good strength and endurance training, or at least Ariel would think so.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:34 am

~How do you feel about meeting up at Panara's tomorrow at 6 for dinner?~

True opened the door for the others while Shuni questioned Pall about what endurance training was.  Physically the kid was tired, but his mouth was still going a hundred miles an hour.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:48 am

Paul told Shuni that was training to do stuff longer, like running.

Kat smiled when she read that and responded.

~That sounds perfect! I can't wait! Very Happy~
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:06 am

"How are we getting him to calm down for bed?" True muttered to Gaster as Shuni bounced around the living room.
~Shuni is on a sugar rush, so I gotta go.  See you tomorrow!~
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:11 am

~Okay. Bye bye!~

Gaster shrugged. "I was just going to let him wear himself out and then send him to bed after that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:00 am

"That might be a while," True chuckled, but he was genuinely enjoying watching the kid run and play.  He deserved some fun in his life.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Gaster chuckled. "I don't mind. Maybe I will start checking the cats as well. However, I do believe Shuni took care of them as best he could." He too was glad the scrawny boy was having fun. Paul played with him and Bitty Kitty.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:39 pm

"How is he? Health wise, I mean," True said. He knew Gaster couldn't go into detail, but he was concerned for the boy. Especially considering what Proditer had done to True's back.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:33 pm

"Overall, remarkably well." Gaster said. "Undernourished and dehydrated, but those are easy fixes. He has some slight dental issues, bit other than that he is pretty healthy." He watched the boys play and have fun. Gaster started to strum his fingers again as he thought.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Bitty Kitty was playing hide and go seek with them, causing Shuni to giggle as he chased her round and round, letting Paul take turns.  The kitten only understood hiding at this point, but would probably figure out finding eventually.

"What are you thinking?" True asked, watching Gaster's fingers.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:39 pm

Paul laughed and happily played along. He was having a blast with them.

"Our waitress tonight." Gaster answered, his face turning a little red as he said that. "I was wondering how I might be able to meet her again outside of her work without seeming like a creep."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:47 pm

True focused on not laughing.  "Start by going there for a cup of coffee for about a week or so and just talk to her."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:49 pm

"Do you really think that'll work?" Gaster asked nervously. "What if she doesn't like me, or thinks I'm too awkward. It has been over a decade since I dated or tried to woo a woman..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next