Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 36 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:03 am

Geena returned with a smile and the check, setting it before him with a flourish.  "Here you are, sir!"

~

Finally satisfied, Lex nodded to Ashton.  "Get to fourth and watch your back."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 36 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:06 am

Gaster smiled and thanked her. He paid and left his usual tip before the good doctor slowly headed to work. He checked on Shuni and Sam first before getting his labcoat on and start working.

~

Ashton nodded. "You watch your back too, okay?" he said before he left.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:09 am

Shuni spotted Gaster and cried out in delight.  "This tells the story of kittens and a mama getting lost!  They got lost, but the geese and the other cat helped them get back!  And they sing!"

~

"Will do."  Lex slipped away, heading to find what trouble was stirring today.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:14 am

Sam told his dad he was going to go swimming for a while. Gaster nodded before he smiled and talked to Shuni. "I am glade you like it. I will be in the lab if you need me, okay?"

~

Sam went to the locker room and made sure he was alone. The kid then took a deep breath and teleported to Lex's territory again. Sam wandered around and looked for the Shadow again, or anyone who could direct him again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:19 am

"What should I do?" Shuni asked, looking from Ally to the departing Sam to Gaster.

~

Lex happened to be near the area Sam teleported to and he paused when he noticed Sam.  What, again?  Seriously?  He followed, staying out of sight, curious.  What was he up to?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:24 am

Ally smiled. "I-I can put in another m-movie if you w-want." She offered.

~

Sam wandered around a bit before he went into the allies. He looked for any sign of the Shadow. Sam was determined to learn how to fight.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:31 am

Shuni considered then nodded. "What do you like to watch?"

~

Lex waited until Sam was pretty far down before dropping soundlessly to the ground and stepping up behind him. Leaning down, Lex whispered in Sam's ear, "Who are we looking for?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:34 am

Ally's face lit up and Gaster chuckled softly and left. Ally started to tell Shuni all about anime.

~

Sam jumped and turned around quickly. "I-I was looking for you actually, Shadow! You told me what lesson one was, and I wanted to know what lesson two was." He told Lex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:52 am

Shuni had no idea what she was going off about, but he listened attentively and tried to understand.

~

"Lesson two is you don't walk down an unknown alley with eyes only in front," Lex said. "Where's yoiur cat?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:21 am

Ally talked about anime for quite a while actually. She seemed as excited about this as she did about cats.

~

Sam nodded some. "Lynx is at home." Sam told Lex. "What are ways I can keep watch behind me as well as in font, or is it simply keeping my head on a swivel?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Lex took off his glasses and leaned down, studying Sam eye to eye.  "Are you mentally unstable?" he asked, his tone mildly curious.  "Are you on medication of some kind, staying at a special home, something like that?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Sam frowned. "No! Why would you think that? Just because you walk like a ghost and didn't expect you to sneak up behind me?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:58 pm

"Because you came back," Lex said.  "Only an idiot comes back when I tell them to get lost.  That or the mentally unstable."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:03 pm

"What about being stubborn?" Sam asked. "Or maybe my want and need to learn outweighs the risk in my mindset. Besides, you can't be all that mad, otherwise I'd guess you'd be doing a lot worse than just talking to me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:04 pm

"At this point in time, you're a curiosity.  And I don't have a habit of hitting kids," Lex said, turning to walk away.  "Keep it up and I just might make an exception."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:07 pm

This time, Sam followed him. "Please, Shadow, I just want you to teach me to fight! The if you never want to see me again, I'll stop bothering you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:11 pm

"Ask your folks to put you in a school for martial arts," Lex said without turning.  "You got the money for it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:16 pm

"Is that how you fight then? With martial arts?" Sam countered. "And all the thugs use the exact same martial arts?" Sam teleported in front of Lex. "I can be useful, I swear. Just give me a chance!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:18 pm

Lex stopped short to keep from walking right into the kid.  "Do we look like we can afford training?" he demanded, getting cranky now.  "Our only schooling is the school of broken bones and bloodied knuckles."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:14 pm

Sam dug in his pocket and pulled out a few fives and ones. "I'll pay you with this, and whatever else you need or want me to do. I know I could get hurt being trained, but I can take it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:12 pm

"Yeah, and I'll get jail time for abusing a minor, no thank you," Lex said dryly. "Put that away. You're lunch money ain't going to post my bail."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:55 pm

"Well, you can train me in secret. I won't rat you out." Sam tried to negotiate.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:57 pm

"Kid.  I don't like you.  I don't trust you.  Now for the last time, get lost," Lex growled, his hand curling into a fist.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Sam frowned. "Shuni was right. You're nothing but mean, aren't you. I pity you now, Shadow." And with that, his eyes glowed blue and Sam was gone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:45 pm

"About time he got it," Lex grumbled.  For once, he didn't instantly take to the roofs, but instead walked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next