Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 pm

True went to wash his hands then went to his place.  Shuni couldn't sit down until he got Bitty Kitty out of his seat.  The kitten was vocal about not wanting to, but ran and sat under Paul's chair.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Paul giggled as he sat and saw Shuni's troubles. "Sorry, Shuni. I think she really likes being around me."

Gaster served them the pasta and sauce with meatballs. "All right. Dig in!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:37 pm

"Is okay, I'm used to it," Shuni smiled as he sat in his seat.  "Thank you!"  He dove in excitedly, savoring every bite.

"Dad, this is delicious!" True exclaimed after a few bites.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:39 pm

Gaster laughed. "Shuni seasoned the sauce, and the meatballs I didn't make, but thank you anyway." He ate his food. There was more than enough for everyone to get their fill, and after dinner, Gaster put the leftovers in the fridge.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:45 pm

True helped clean up the kitchen with Shuni on his heels.  "Today was a good day, yeah?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Gaster smiled. "Well, if you think hiring a new secretary as being a good day, then yes."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:49 pm

"A hot new secretary who is willing to date you," True smirked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:52 pm

Gaster's face turned very red. "True!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:56 pm

True cackled in laughter as he wheeled for his room fast as he could.  "Treble!  Where are you, little girl?"

Shuni looked up at Gaster worriedly.  "Are you okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:59 pm

Treble purred and mewed. She was on True's bed, and upon hearing her person, she purred super loud and kneaded her paws.

Gaster adjusted his glasses. "Yes Shuni, I am fine. Your brother is just being a brat is all."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:04 pm

"Ah, there you are."  True grinned at the cat, shutting his door behind himself.  "You want to hear this knew song that came to me?"

"I'm sorry," Shuni said worriedly.  "Can I help?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:07 pm

Treble just kept purring and kneading. Hopefully her person would let her on his lap.

Gaster shook his head. "True isn't hurting anything. He just likes to push my buttons sometimes."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:13 pm

"Come on up," True said, wheeling closer to his bed so she could hop up.

"Why?" Shuni asked, arranging the chairs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:15 pm

Treble wiggled her fluffy butt ad jumped onto his lap, rubbing against his stomach and chest once up.

"Because I suppose it's fun for him to push my buttons." Gaster said with a shrug as he washed the dishes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:20 pm

True laughed and scratched her rump.  "I'm glad I have one fan.  Okay, let's hear my song, yeah?"  He picked up his guitar, balancing it carefully so Treble had room.  "It's easier to serenade a lady that's not sitting on my lap, but here we go!"  He started to play a song, one that made him think of his brother.

"Why?" Shuni asked, drying and putting dishes away.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:23 pm

Treble arched her back happily at the scratches. She licked his guitar as she settled down.

"I am not completely sure." Gaster admitted. "Sometimes people tease and make make light fun of people they care about as a means of being funny, or showing that they care."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:30 pm

"Oh, I see," Shuni nodded.  When they were almost finished washing dishes, Shuni said, "Dad?  I remembered something.  About my... My old family.  I had forgotten."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:32 pm

Gaster turned off the water and looked over at Shuni. "Yes?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:39 pm

Shuni looked down.  "When.. When you were mad.  The yelling.  I remembered my parents fighting.  I would hide under the couch with our cat.  I remember our cat.  I was little.  They would take drugs.  I didn't know what it was then, but I've seen the street boys doing that.  My kitty got into one bag.  She died.  My parents would get in fights.  Then it was quiet.  They wouldn't wake up.  I got so hungry.  I went out by myself for the first time.  I got lost.  I wanted to find food.  Mamma Cat found me and took me home.  She was the first nice person I ever had after my first kitty died.  Then you found me.  You and True and Paul and Sam."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:42 pm

Gaster walked over and couched to Shuni's level, holding his shoulders gently. "Shuni... know this above all else, okay? I love you like a son. If I ever am yelling at you or your brothers, it is because I was scared and worried about you, all right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Shuni looked at him and nodded.  "I know, D-Daddy.  I know.  I... I was scared, but I know you won't be like them."  He dropped his gaze.  "I don't remember their names or their faces.  Just the yelling.  Am I bad that I don't remember my own parents?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:47 pm

Gaster shook his head. "No, it isn't. Not all parents are the same. I only hope I can be someone you can be happy and proud to call your father." He hugged Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Shuni flung his arms around Gaster.  "I already am.  Happy and proud and proud!  And grateful.  So grateful.  I love you, Daddy."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:52 pm

Gaster smiled and hugged Shuni tightly. "I love you too, Shuni."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:54 pm

Shuni was content to stay in the safety of Gaster's arms, but finally he pulled away.  "I need to go to sleep now.  I will see you in the morning?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next