Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:46 pm

"I fully expect you and Ashton to help, although it shouldn't be too hard with the exception of the windows." Gaster said. "The drop down staircase will have to go, probably in favor of a spiral staircase. That should leave enough room for True's wheelchair while he is still going through therapy, and also it will keep us sleeping down here from having to dodge the staircase all the time."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:50 pm

"Shame, kind of liked the drop staircase," Lex admitted.  "And if we didn't help, we'd be some sour whatever we are.  What I meant was you don't have to worry about missing work for it or whatever."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Gaster thought. "If you wanted the drop down staircase, we could move it so it was beside the garage. It would be more out of the way, and you would have your drop down stairs."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:59 pm

Lex shrugged.  "Your house, spiral stairs are fine."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:02 pm

"Lex, which do you want more?" Gaster asked firmly. "Spiral stairs in a similar location as the existing ones, or drop down stairs in a different location?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Lex was a little taken aback by Gaster's tone, but he replied, "Speaking for me, I say the drop down stairs.  I don't know about Ashton."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Gaster nodded, and his tone returned back to normal. "Drop down stairs it is then, unless you want to speak with Ashton about it first."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:10 pm

"I'll ask him," Lex said.  "I don't think he'll care, but it's his pad, too."  He turned away then paused.  "Doc?  There's not going to be any danger with the surgery, is there?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Gaster gave Lex a serious look. "Any surgery has it's risks. However, Geena made sure I have a full day tomorrow for the surgery, so I will have plenty of time to make sure it's done right. Also, Dr. Ally will be there to help me should I absolutely need it. I have done this same procedure on rats before with a great degree of success, and in theory, it should be a lot easier on a person, since the anatomy isn't so tiny."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:34 pm

"Rats," Lex repeated.  "You know, that doesn't exactly fill me with hope."  He huffed and shook his head.  "Okay.  You can't be worse than Proditor."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:39 pm

Gaster pinched the bridge of his nose. "If it means anything, I would have operated on True's back sooner, if it wasn't for that man. He tampered and tried to add in half completed computer parts into True's back, and I just recently was able to remove enough to feel safe about doing this surgery." He looked at Lex, face grim. "If I may ask, do you know of potentially more of that kind of bull may be inside True? Or you, for that matter?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:40 pm

Lex looked away then back at Gaster.  "I knew about his back.  I don't know about anything else.  I know he did something to me, but I don't know to what extent."  He looked away again, shifting.  "He arranged the accident.  It was no accident."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:59 pm

Gaster sighed. "I figured that it was no accident, after I saw what he did. If you wish, I can get you a CAT scan to see if he did anything to you without having to preform any surgery. All you would have to do is lie still on a table for a few minutes." Gaster didn't seem upset, nor think any differently of Lex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:18 am

Lex tensed but didn't instantly say no.  "I'll think about it," he said gruffly, turning to go talk to Ashton.  Maybe it would be a good thing to know more about himself.  Maybe.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

Gaster nodded.. After Lex left, he took off his glasses and rubbed his face, his fingers acutely aware of his scars this time.

Ashton was feeding Night in the living room. He was almost done with it too, actually.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:27 am

Shuni came passed but paused, looking up at him, one of his cats hanging limply from his arms, completely happy.  "Are you okay, Daddy?  Would you like a hug?"

"Hey," Lex said, coming in.  He sat opposite Ashton and watched him feed Night.  "Spiral or drop down?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:29 am

"I am fine, Shuni." Gaster assured his son as he put his glasses back on. "Just a little tired is all."

"What?" Ashton asked in confusion. "Context, dude. I'm not a mind reader."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:35 am

Shuni considered then held up his cat.  "This is Hugs.  You could hold him upside down and he wouldn't care.  He loves to snuggle.  You should take him with you and take a nap."

Lex pointed up.  "The stairs to get up there.  Do you like the drop down stairs, or do you want a spiral staircase?  Your choice."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:47 am

Gaster chuckled. "Thank you, but I am not going to bed quite yet. I am making dinner first."

Ashton thought a moment. "I think the drop down is cool."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:50 am

Shuni nodded, hugging the cat again.  "Okay.  I'll bring you Hugs when you're ready."

"Sweet.  Drop down it is," Lex said, moving into the kitchen.  He knew Gaster would be there next.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:53 am

Gaster nodded and went to the kitchen. He got some pots down to cook with.

Ashton smiled. He was happy. Their crib would be epic!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:56 am

"Hey, Doc.  Ashton said pull down," Lex said, handing him a pot.

Night finished his meal and started trying to nibbled on Ashton's finger gently.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:00 am

Gaster nodded. "Ah, thank you. And all right. We will have to make a new pull down elsewhere then, and replace where the one in the hall is with more ceiling-slash-floor." He used the pots to start a few things for dinner.

"No." Ashton said and brought his finger away. "Lex'll never let me hear the end of that if I let you do that, little guy."

Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:04 am

Lex nodded.  "Alright.  What's for grub?"

"Mew?" Night questioned, trying to nose his way under Ashton's hand.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:06 am

"Stir fry with General Tso noodles." Gaster said. "Asian food, and I even got chopsticks for those who want to use them."

Ashton pet Night gently. "There we go.... no nibbling me though. Or Lex, for that matter."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next