Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 7 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Gaster smiled a little sadly. "I have tried, but I don't think I can do it all most of the time. I can try until I am blue in the face, but sometimes I think they require more of a mother's touch, and I am not a woman...." They reached the restaurant and Gaster held the door open for Geena.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 7 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Geena blushed.  Did he mean what she thought he meant??  She didn't say anything further except to thank him when he opened the door for her and stepped through.  Smiling, she looked around, admiring the fine decor.  It was nice, but not over the top.  Beautiful!  And a calming atmosphere, too.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Gaster wanted to propose to Geena, but didn't feel like that was the right time yet. Perhaps it was, and he just psyched himself out over the whole thing. The host brought them to their table and Gaster ordered a decent wine for the two of them. "Geena, please feel free to get whatever you want. My treat." He said with a kind smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Geena smiled at him and reached over to touch his hand.  "Being with you is a treat, Will."  Her cheeks pinkening, she looked down and started reading the menu.  So many things to choose from!  "Might we get a bottle of wine?  I haven't had a good wine in a dog's age, and we are both walking, not driving."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:42 pm

(He already ordered one XD)
Gaster flushed as well at her words. "Well, I appreciate hearing that. I suppose that means we both enjoy each other's company then. And please, pick whatever you want. I ordered a nice red to start with."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:50 pm

(I missed that line, my bad!)

Geena finally settled on a tasty looking seafood salad.  It was a little warmer than usual for the weather, and salad sounded crisp.  Sea food she simply loved.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 pm

(No worries XD)

Gaster decided on his meal, and the waiter returned with their wine and some warm bread for them to eat as an appetizer. "What can I get for you two this evening?" He asked with a bright smile. Gaster smiled back and let Geena order first. Gaster ordered a chicken and shrimp fettuccine.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Geena wasn't sure what to talk about, so she sipped at her wine.  A lot.  Trying to steady her nerves.  Finally, not sure what else to do, she started making small talk about their daily lives.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:09 pm

Gaster had drank some too, and gladly chatted with Geena. "....You know, I can cook, but I've never seen myself as a good one. However, apparently what I cook is still edible because everyone keeps eating it all."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:12 pm

Geena giggled at that.  "I don't know, maybe they eat it out of pity.  Or they are slipping it to the cats!" she teased, touching his arm lightly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Gaster smiled and laughed. "I thought the cats looked a little pudgy!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:27 pm

"And I bet they act a lot hungrier for cat food when Shuni cooks," Geena smirked, taking another sip.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 am

Gaster laughed. "Shuni is actually becoming quite the little cook. Sometimes, I can't get him out of the kitchen. He picks up recipes very quickly by watching someone do it once or twice, and then he can get that one down pat."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:31 am

"I hope you haven't gotten him hooked on the cooking channel," Geena giggled, imagining a sort of little mad genius in the kitchen.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Gaster chuckled and sipped his wine. "I don't think he's that far along yet. He still thinks the TV turned on is pretty novel." Their food came, and the waiter asked if they wanted more wine. Gaster said yes, and let Geena pick one she wanted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Geena liked the flavor of the wine they had and requested a second bottle of that.  She picked at her food some before taking a stab and carefully taking a bite.  "Mmmm!" she hummed, closing her eyes.  "This is so good!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Gaster smiled. "I'm glad you think so." He took a bite and savored it before he swallowed. "It's been far too long since I've eaten here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:55 pm

"Would you like a bite?" Geena offered, holding out her fork.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Gaster nodded. "Yes please. Would you like to try some of mine?" He offered as he accepted her fork.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:13 pm

"I would!"  Geena smiled in pleasure as they traded bites and commented on how good his food was.  She preferred hers for now, but that was wonderful!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:45 am

Gaster smiled. He was enjoying this evening a lot, and loved Geena's company. Again, he got the urge to ask her, but again, he thought that this wasn't the right time. After they were done eating, the waiter came back around and asked if they wanted some dessert.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:56 pm

"Mmmm, do you have that brownie thing with the ice cream on top and drizzled in hot fudge?" Geena asked happily.  She was just a bit tipsy but enjoying every second of it!  It haad been a long long time since she'd last had anything to drink.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:30 pm

"Make that two." Gaster said with a smile. The waiter nodded and went to get their desserts. Gaster giggled. "This is fun. We should go out and eat more often."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Geena leaned on her hand, smiling openly at Gaster, her eyes bright, playful, and honest.  "I agree.  This is so much fun."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Gaster laughed a little nervously and looked down. "You don't know how badly I want to kiss you right now...." He said candidly. Geena looked very beautiful like that, with her eyes alive and smiling at him, and the lighting was just right to bring out every single color of every strand of her hair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next