Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:04 pm

"Go for it," Lex told him.  "I'll get stuff set up while you're gone."

"Thanks, Dad," True smiled.  "One more thing?  Lean down so I can hug you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Ashton nods. "All right. We will return after we take the shortest shortstack to school."

Gaster smiled and happily obliged. "Of course, True."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:43 pm

"What's a short stack?" Shuni asked then ran off before Ashton could answer.  "Paul!  Ashton and I are going to walk with you today!"

True smiled and hugged his dad tightly.  "Enjoy the walk, yeah?  I should be able to join you soon, even if it's in my chair, right?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Ashton shook his head. "How does he always have so much energy?" He asked, baffled.

Paul cheered happily when he heard Shuni's news. He was trying to get his sock from Bitty Kitty.

Gaster smiled. "Probably tomorrow, depending on how you're feeling."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:08 pm

"I think he sucks it from the walls," Lex grumbled, heading for the attic.

Shuni giggled and scooped up Bitty Kitty, kissing the top of her head as the kitten swatted for the sock.  "Not your toy, Bitty.  Paul's fur."

"Really?"  True brightened at that.  "Awesome!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:52 pm

Ashton shook his head and waiting near the door. He leaned against the wall and thought.

Paul giggled and snatched his sock, tugging it on. "Thanks, Shuni!"

Gaster smiled. He was happy for his son. "Rest today, and recover as much as possible. We will tackle tomorrow when tomorrow comes. Deal?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:19 pm

"You're welcome!" Shuni cried then ran to join Ashton.  "Paul is almost ready.  Whatcha thinking about?"

"I will, thanks, Dad," True agreed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:41 pm

"Huh?" Ashton asked Shuni as his train of thought was broken.

Gaster smiled and collected Sam and Paul as he headed to the door. "Everyone ready?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:47 pm

Shuni reached up and tried to poke Ashton's temple bout could only reach as high as his cheek.  "Up there in your brain.  What are you thinking?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:50 pm

"Things." Ashton said vaguely before he followed behind Gaster, Sam, and Paul. He preferred to follow people. Let you keep an eye on them easier.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:54 pm

"Okay."  Shuni walked next to Gaster, holding his hand and humming softly.  It was a nice day despite the fact that it was getting colder.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:57 pm

Gaster was glad Shuni and Sam and Paul all seemed very happy. Once at the usual tree, Gaster said goodbye to Paul, who hugged him, Sam, and True before he raced off into the building.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:59 pm

(Replacing Shuni with True...)

"Bye!" Shuni called after Paul, waving.  Then hid behind Gaster when a group of older boys snickered.  He still hadn't gotten over that fear.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:05 am

(Shh... that's what I meant... XD)

Ashton noticed Shuni's agitation and motioned for Shuni to come over to him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:07 am

Shuni hesitated, not sure he wanted to leave Gaster, but he obeyed and shifted over to Ashton, looking up at him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:31 am

Ashton crouched to his height. "What's up with those boys? Did they pick on you?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:39 am

Shuni dropped his gaze, feeling ashamed.  Ashton would never let anyone pick on him, but Shuni wasn't as strong as Ashton.  "Yes," he admitted softly.  "Not no more.  Daddy is always nearby.  They know not to pick on me now."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:43 am

Ashton still didn't look convinced. "That doesn't mean they won't when he's not around. Shuni, I want to hear if they so much as look at you funny, okay? If need be, I'll... persuade them to stop it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:57 am

Shuni looked up at Ashton and smiled timidly.  "You mean that?  I will tell.  Promise.". He didn't think to deep into how Ashton would persuade the boys.  He only focused on how Ashton wanted to protect him. Him!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:20 am

Ashton nodded and righted himself. "Shall we head back now?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:43 am

"It's time to work!" Shuni said cheerfully.  "Sam, are you going to the lab again?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Sam smiled and nodded. "Yup. Ally is going to show me how to maintain the machines there."

Ashton patiently waited for Shuni to say his goodbyes. He also kept an eye on those boys who picked on his brother, memorizing every detail about them. One of the boys, he recognized, was probably the younger brother of a guy Ashton used to sort of hang out with.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:14 pm

"Tell Ally hi for me?  I'm going to help my brother," Shuni said proudly, hugging Sam goodbye then Gaster.  "Bye, Daddy!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Gaster smiled. "Have fun, Shuni." He said. Sam promised to tell Ally hi for him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Shuni ran to join Ashton.  "Ready!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next