Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy

Go down

Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy Empty Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:13 am

Trainer:

Boy or girl?:
Name:
Starter:
Team (minus starter):
Other?:
Looks:

Pokemon:

Eh... honestly, I think you could do whatever you deem fit for signing one up XD All I want is a pretty pic and you saying you're playing one XD
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy Empty Re: Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:16 am

My Sign Ups:
Boy or girl?: Girl
Name: Muffles
Starter: Shinx
Team (minus starter): N/A
Other?:
Looks: Muffles also carries with her a charcoal grey backpack she keeps what she needs in there, including a cell phone, potions, stones, and things she finds to sell. Along with pokeballs and of course, the all important map.
Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy Tumblr_n5oxm9WnW51s2i16to1_500
Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy Latest?cb=20150114000226

Howl's Sign Ups:
Boy or girl?: male
Name: Rip
Starter: Litwick
Team (minus starter): Infante XD N/a for now got to catch em all man got to catch them all.
Other?: He's a bit of a weirdo.. and by that I mean you would think he's gay, because he wants to snuggle everything. He was ironically for the last two years of his childhood, raised by Local wild pokemon. Mostly Ghost/dark types. He is kinda new at the whole pokemon catching thing and needs to go and get this supplies XD and his starter.
Looks:
Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy PKMN_Trainer___Takero_by_MarckPF
Ya he has a back pack, and ya I know i found a non " cannon" looking image couldn't resist fits the " I want to snuggle everything" mentality ... no well it fits a dark type ghost type creepy pokemon trainer awe, look how cute his adorably litwick is...

Litwick... who likes to be in a jar for some reason, I never said his pokemon were right in the head.
Pokemon rp Sign up Thingy De9e5680926886f6e077e2b717b514cf
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down