Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Geena nodded.  "They will not hear a word from me.  I won't lie to them, but I will not tell them.  Promise."

"Hey, Paul!" True crowed, hugging his little brother.  "I'm sorry I didn't bring Bitty Kitty.  We're going straight to the lab."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Gaster sighed deeply and gave Geena his key card, and how to get to deep storage, down to which locker Proditor's lab stuff would be. "... The laptop will be off, but if I have it, I can handle it from there." He paused. "Thank you, Geena. I feel that laptop has the best chances on it of helping Lex."

Paul smiled brightly as ever. "Okay! Are we saying hi to Miss Geena and Dr. Ally and Daddy while we're there?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:47 pm

"I'll bring it straight to you," Geena promised, putting the key card into her pocket before heading out.  She was only gone a few minutes before returning with the laptop in her hands.  She handed over the key card and laptop to Gaster.  "This one?"

"That is correct!" True told him.  "And Ashton and Shuni and Lex and Layla!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Gaster examined it. "This appears to be the one, thank you." He pulled out a charge cord and plugged in the laptop before he stood. "I should check on Lex..."

Paul smiled brightly. "We can throw a party, 'cause everyone will already be there!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Geena hesitated and at the last minute put her hand on his shoulder.  "William..."

True sighed dramatically.  "We could, but Lex isn't feeling so good, so we need to keep it kind of quiet."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:58 pm

Gaster froze at her touch. He was tense, but he turned to look at her. "Yeah?" he asked softly.

"Oh, okay." Paul promised in a quieter voice. "Maybe we can make a cake and pie and lots of things for him to feel better." He suggested. "And balloons. Balloons make me feel happy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Geena stepped forward and pulled him into a hug before she could think about it and talk herself out of it.  She held him tight, supporting him, showing him even if they weren't together, she cared.

True paused, considering, then glanced at Kat.  "Actually, that's not a bad idea, the balloons.  What do you think?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:04 pm

That caught Gaster off guard, but after a moment, he held Geena close. He was shaking. The doctor was scared, but felt he had to stay strong the whole time for everyone else's sake. However, in this moment, he allowed himself to stop being strong, if only for this moment. His heart still ached, but he was comforted by Geena being close again.

Kat smiled. "I don't see why not. We can probably pick up a couple on our way even."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Geena stroked the back of Gaster's head.  "It's going to be okay," she whispered.  "He's going to be fine.  Everything is going to turn out fine."

True grinned.  "Nice!  Paul, you can pick out the balloons.  Sam, do you want to pick the cake?  Kat, you are on streamer duty."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Gaster closed his eyes and took several shuddering breaths, trying not to cry. "Geena..." He said in a shaky voice. "I... I'm scared."

"Okay!" Paul grinned. Sam and Kat nodded, saying they could do that. "What will you be doing?" Kat asked True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:14 pm

Geena kissed his head softly.  "I know, dear.  I know.  Any sane man would be, but you are an amazing doctor.  If anyone can help him, you can."

"I'm going to be finding everyone a funny hat!" True told her cheerfully as they took a slight detour.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Gaster held Geena a little tighter. He didn't say anything, but his actions spoke volumes; he needed Geena. He needed her kind and caring nature, and her confidence in him when he felt none.

Paul giggled. "I think Lex should have a big, floppy hat!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:22 pm

Geena held him several more moments before letting go.  "Now.  Go help your son," she said firmly.  "I'm right behind you all the way."

"Good idea!" True approved, opening the doors for them.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:26 pm

Gaster nodded and took a half moment to compose himself before he went down the hall to Lex's room and looked in to see if he was up. Layla was still asleep with her head on the edge of Lex's bed.

Paul ran straight for the balloons, and Sam went to find a cake. Kat went to the streamer section.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Lex slept holding her hand, his free hand resting on Layla's head.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Gaster smiled a little softly and let them be before looking in on Shuni and Ashton.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:08 am

Shuni sat patiently watching Ashton sleep.  

"Alright, everyone, do we have everything?" True asked as he gathered his group up at the check out.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:16 am

"How are you two in here?" Gaster asked Shuni.

Everyone nodded and showed True their findings. Paul found the most colorful balloons they had, Sam got a cake with buttercream icing, and Kat found some shiny streamers to put around that would catch the light well.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:21 am

"Ashton still sleeping.  He needs his sleeping time," Shuni informed Gaster.

"Good finds!" True praised.  "Alright, let's buy this stuff and get over to see Dad."  He bought the items and showed where to hang the bags on his chair so they wouldn't have to carry them the whole way.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:29 am

Gaster nodded. "All right. Let me know if you need anything." He assured Shuni. He checked back in on Lex, and scribbled down some notes on how his son was doing. He also put a blanket around Layla's shoulders as she slept.

Sam and Kat did as he said, but Paul insisted on holding the balloons all the way there. He looked up at their bobbing colors and smiled happily every once and a while.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:33 am

Lex stirred a little, eyelids fluttering, but he didn't fully wake.  Part of it was the drugs, part of it was sheer exhaustion as his body fought to stay alive.  He was weakening fast, his other organs beginning to feel the same effect as his lungs.  It, what it was, was spreading.

True tied the balloons to Paul's wrist and let him carry them to the lab.  When they got there, he gave the receptionist a cheery wave before going to the elevator.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:37 am

Gaster took note, and tried to make Lex comfortable. He sensed another night up for himself. He wouldn't rest until progress was made and he knew he could help Lex, because this wasn't his son.

She waved back, and kindly told True that his father was down in the lab as usual.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:42 am

(That confused me.  Because this wasn't his son?)

True thanked her and made sure everyone was in before pushing the right button.  "Okay, munchkins, be as happy as you want, just remember to try to stay calm and kind of quiet.  Lex might be sleeping, and if he is, that gives us a chance to set everything up and surprise him when he wakes up.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:44 am

(That isn't how Lex normally is, and thus not really Lex. That's all I was referring to)

Paul nodded and caught a bubble, his cheeks puffing out at the caught air. Kat and Sam both nodded too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:48 am

(Gotcha)

True led the way, signaling the others to wait as he looked in.  "Hey, Dad," he whispered.  "Everything okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next