Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:50 pm

"I'm Rhys, not that that'll make any difference to you blokes," Lex said with an easy smile that hid the predatorial gleam in his eyes.  "More importantly, I'm a new customer on your streets.  I'm sure you know what that means, eh?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:52 pm

The guys looked at each other a moment. One finally spoke up. "What d'ya want, tourist?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:56 pm

"What do you have that I might be interested in buying?" Lex replied cooly.  "I don't go for fillers, only the premium, and when I find what I like, I tend to... stock up."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:00 pm

The guys exchanged another round of looks before beckoning Lex to follow them into the allies. They took Lex through a maze of paths before they finally stopped.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Lex looked around.  "It's going to be a peach trying to get back out.  Now, have you indulged yourselves enough with the theatrics?  Can we get down to business?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:06 pm

"Show us the money first." One demanded. "How much your willing to pay will be how good a sh- we can give ya..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:10 pm

Lex raised a prim eyebrow.  "You really think I'm such a bloody idiot as to walk around with that kind of cash in my pockets in hopes I just might run into some gentlemen such as yourselves?  Not hardly.  Show me proof you have goods to sell and we can set up a time and place to exchange.  If it is good product, I intend to buy quite a bit, more than I'd expect you lot to be carrying around in your pockets."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:13 pm

"We operate on a cash policy. Show us you can buy one, and we will show you what that one can be." They negotiated. One who hadn't talked the whole time finally spoke up. "We just want to know what you are willing to pay for a smaller amount before we figure out what product we will have to move, and how much. We have samples on us, but we simply wish to know your budget first, sir."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:24 pm

"If you have the truly high grade, then I will pay what it is worth," Lex said.  "For one ounce of the crystal, I'll gladly pay-" he named a price that was on the higher end of reasonable but not too outlandish.  Enough to bait, not enough to drown their interest.  Streeties knew when an offer was too good to be true, it was.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 pm

The one who was the politer out of the trio smacked one of the others, who pulled out a sample of pretty good grade crystal.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:28 pm

"Thank you, sir."  Lex eyed the crystal then held out a hand.  "Might I test it, please?  And please don't insult me by suggesting I'll run with it.  I haven't the faintest idea where I am in this maze and there are three of you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:32 pm

The polite one, who seemed to be the leader of this trio, nodded to his comrade, who handed the drug to Lex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Lex tested the drug and closed his eyes, smiling briefly.  Personally, he Hated crystal - everything from the taste to what it did - but he knew how to play the role.  "Now that is truly high grade.  Very well.  How soon can you have two kilos ready for me?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:37 pm

The leader did some mental calculations. "Sometime tomorrow. We need to talk with our supervisor first, but we can tell you when we know for sure, so long as you stay nearby."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:40 pm

"You have half an hour.  I have an appointment I simply cannot miss," Lex said calmly, leaning against the wall.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:45 pm

The trio nodded and disappeared down the allies.

Once they were gone, Ashton dropped down from the roofs. "Any luck?" He asked. "And what's your plan here?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:47 pm

"I'm working on it," Lex said calmly.  "Where's Lays?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:51 pm

"Home." Ashton said. "Took her there after we split from you, and made her stay there with the promise that I'd shadow you, even though I planned on doing that anyway."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:52 pm

"Good," Lex approved.  "Now vanish.  They can't be far.  So far so good, I don't want to lose them now."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Ashton nodded. "Oh, and for the record, this place is crawling with them, so be on your toes." He warmed before he climbed back up to the rooftop.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 am

"Figured as much," Lex mumbled.  He pulled out an ordinary cigarette and lit up, puffing away languidly.  This was reminding him of years ago when he had just barely begun making a name for himself.  Strong enough to be confident, not strong enough for anyone to know who he was.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:13 am

Sure enough, with a little waiting, the trio returned with a case. It looked to be about the right size for two kilos as requested.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:50 pm

"I believe we already established I don't carry that kind of money on me," Lex pointed out languidly, "but thank you for showing me you have it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:58 pm

"When will you have the money?" The trio leader said suspiciously. He pulled out a cigarette and lighter, hovering the flame near the end of it while he waited for Lex to answer.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:08 pm

"Tomorrow.  Three in the afternoon," Lex said calmly.  "Meet me right here at exactly three with the crystal, and I'll give you the money.  Cash."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next