Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:29 am

Gaster's eyes arched, impressed. He whistled lowly. "You two certainly are making it big now, aren't you?" He handed the papers back. "However, don't you dare use your newfound celebrity title to get out of trouble with me, or your punishment will be doubled." He teased with a wink. He truly was proud of his son.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:51 am

"Yes, Dad," True agreed meekly. "Thank you for your- Paul! Shuni! Don't wake up Geena!"
Shuni froze guiltily right at the door. "Sorry."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:55 am

Gaster chuckled. "Yes boys, do let her sleep. She needs to recover, remember? And sleep is the bodies way of doing just that. Why don't you see about getting Sam up instead." he suggested. "As for you, True... if you or Kat need or want my help on things, please do not hesitate to ask."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:07 am

"Okay!" Shuni agreed and scampered off to wake up Sam.
"Maybe you could start us out with a list?" True smiled.
"What kind of list?" Lex yawned, stumbling down the stairs. "Of hit men for hire?"
True retorted, "If I was looking for that kind of list, I'd ask you, not Dad."
Lex considered. "Right."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:11 am

To Gaster's credit, Lex's comments didn't so much as phase him anymore. "Let's face it, Lex... If True had a big enough qualm with someone to need a hitman, you'd be first in line." He took the eggs off the stove calmly. "And what list exactly did you want, True?" Gaster asked. "Do you mean as what to do with the money, how to spend it, how to save it..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:17 am

"Good point," Lex acknowledged, digging out some cereal.
"Accountants. List of accountants," True smiled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:20 am

Gaster chuckled. "I can do that, True. And lex, what's wrong with this home cooked breakfast? Eggs and bacon will last a lot longer in your system and provide more energy than cereal."

Sam giggled as both Paul and Shuni woke him. "I'm up, I'm up!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:25 am

"Thanks, but not in the mood for heat. No offense," Lex said. "I gotta get going."
"Going where?" True asked curiously.

"Good morning!" Shuni greeted his brother. "Mommy's still sleeping, but she'll wake up soon!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:30 am

"Be safe, and be back by dinner." Gaster told Lex as perimeters. Once Sam, Shuni, and Paul all gathered around for breakfast, he started that list for True, from who he would most recommend and going down from there.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:47 am

"Sure, Dad," Lex said, gulping his food then headed out.

Shuni happily chattered away with his brothers, but he wasn't the only one watching the door. Finally, minutes before Paul would have to leave for school, Geena came out, smoothing her skirt.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:49 am

Paul was so thrilled when Geena came out, and gave her a big hug. "You're awake!" He cheered happily.

Gaster smiled. "Good morning, Geena. How are you feeling?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:07 am

Geena winced, pain glittering in her eyes for a moment, then she hid it as she smiled and returned Paul's hug. "Good morning, Paul! I'm sorry I slept so late. And, thank you, Gaster, I'm feeling better. Just a little stiff."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:08 am

Paul smiled at Geena. "Do you wanna come to school with dad and Sam and Shuni and me?" He asked Geena.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:13 am

Geena sighed and shook her head. "I wish I could, dear, but I'm just not feeling up to it today. Maybe tomorrow, okay?"
True smiled as he rolled forward. "Don't worry, Paul. Just think of how excited everyone will be to meet Mom after they've had to wait a while!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:15 am

Paul giggled, not fazed at all. "Okay! Get better, okay mom?" he told Geena before he told her bye and scampered off to head to school with Gaster and his brothers.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:22 am

"I'll do my best. Be good at school!" Geena called after them.
"I hope Ashton takes good care of her. He's the only one left," Shuni commented as they walked away.

Once they'd all gone, Geena gingerly sat at the kitchen table and tried to figure out what to eat that wouldn't nauseate her. Toast. That sounded good.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:25 am

"I trust Ashton will." Gaster told Shuni warmly. "Besides, we will head back home after Paul is dropped off. I am taking the next few days off to help Geena recover."

Several minutes later, Ashton came downstairs, yawning. He blinked when he saw Geena. He forgot she would be staying here now too. "Morning." He said before opening the fridge to hunt for leftover, uncooked bacon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:39 am

Shuni cheered, hugging Gaster tight. "Mommy and Daddy at the same time!!"

"Good morning, Ashton," Geena smiled, hoping she didn't look too green at the sight of the greasy bacon. Ugh, morning sickness!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:44 am

Gaster smiled happily as well. Once at school, he asked Paul to be good and behave, which the little boy readily agreed to before racing off. After Paul went inside, Gaster asked Sam and Shuni if they wanted to get a fresh doughnut on the way home.

Ashton ate his raw bacon and noticed her queasiness. He stopped eating, in case that was it. "Uh, you okay? Need anything? Glass of water.... pain killers..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:39 am

"Yes!" Shuni cheered excitedly. "Nuts of dough!"

"Water would be nice, thank you, dear," Geena said with a weak smile.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:04 am

Gaster chuckled and took Sam and Shuni to a local bakery, where they had a bunch of freshly made doughnuts on display. "You have whichever one you want." He told them. Sam smiled and looked over the choices.

Ashton nodded and fetched Geena the water like she wanted before taking his food and eating in the living room, just out of her line of sight.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:20 am

Shuni took his time, going back and forth and back and forth before finally picking the maple glazed bar. "That one looks yummy!"

Geena sipped her water, feeling bad she'd caused Ashton to move. "Ashton, how are you these days?" she asked, raising her voice a bit.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:30 am

Sam chose a chocolate cake doughnut and Gaster paid for both. "Shall weeat as we walk?" Gaster suggested, taking his classic glazed in hand.

Ashton shrugged. "Eh. Fine, I suppose. Gonna head out and meet some people tonight."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:05 pm

"Yes! Thank you, Daddy," Shuni smiled.

"Really? Good, I'm glad," Geena smiled. "You should have some fun."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:14 pm

Gaster smiled and walked home with his boys, happy. He saw their smiles and felt glad, hoping that they smiled many, many more times like that.

"Hopefully." Ashton agreed. "When are you and Doctor Dad officially tying the knot?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next