Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this... Empty Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:13 am

Yup. Super good at naming things, eh? XD
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this... Empty Re: Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:22 am

The year was 2000 years into the past.

The village of Vikings who lived on their massive Island called Mirtha enjoyed sailing to find more lands to colonize to traid with to explore, to meat more of the Fea folk, and other dark and pleasent creatures with in the realms. THey were the only ones who knew better who knew that myths were real, but not the only ones who got along and even worked beside myths. This was a day and age, everything was painted glossy with a coat of mystic magic, and every babe was spoon fed legend. The era ware art, carved into everything was just as important as function. With dragon heads, and celtic knots scrolled on every boat, with there gems and gold objects that seem to be peaces of art, later that would be gawked at in musiums. but this was that age, ware myst and magic alike of cleaner air, and soothing forests, this was the age, ware man kind new and learned. With open minds, and hearts, as well as spirits and souls.

The ship Darfang the fastest of the fleet headed by Wolfgar, ladened with Gems and other things, tools and the like, to be traded with, as well as fishing nets to catch fish along the way. They were well equipped to live quite some time abored ship, and they were delighted not daunted about the nice and low, soothing fog, that rolled over the calm sea, like a blanket, now were they concerened about the lapping of gental all most still waves.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this... Empty Re: Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:32 am

Raido looked down into the water, strumming his fingers rythmically as he stared into the depths with bright amber eyes. He was a reserved man, and no one knew much about him, other than Lady Luck appeared to be on his side, and that he came as a stranger to town nearly a year ago now. He never seemed to talk about himself, but his skills with a bow and a sword were some of the best around, and he was loyal, as long as he got his promised payout in the end.

Lauren danced around as she brought ale to the crew, smiling brightly. Her father sent her aboard the ship as possible trade. She was the third youngest of eight daughters, and her father saw potential for her in far out lands, since he had so many for both at home and possibly as barter elsewhere.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:25 am

Morgan mumbled something about not thinking it was a bright idea for a lass to be dancing about a ship, and then frowned at the thought as to why she was here, good old Wolfgang he was sure would do fair by the lass, and even attempted to keep the trade route out, just in case the lass wanted to return home, more or less escape as barters sometimes soured. He frowned deeper when he noticed the fog, and mused even broodier over it. He had heard tails of ships sinking to the depths due to fog, he had herd tails of sirens calling a sailor to his doom in this type of fog, but he kept his mouth shut, as it wasn't good to spout tails on a ship most likely headed to its grave. then again it wasn't as if anyone could hear him, what little voice he had, the fae had stolen from him years ago. Now all he spoke was mearly just a whisper.

Wolfgang the mighty sea fairer kept fast making sure the ship sailed true, it was odd that suddenly the fog had rolled in, but not a man to fear anything, sailed into it, and deeper still. He frowned as deep as morgans and said though not above a wisper, " Lass be quiet, were headed up in territory I don't think are home to the kind of folk that likes man." he said scanning " Something is wrong, " he said as it was true, no sound of wave could be heard, " has the gods stolen the sound?" he asked amused but that amusement fell to terror, as he realized his ship wasn't in the sea but on something akin to water, as it seemingly volted through a foggy swirl of what he thought were stars.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:32 am

Lauren fell still and quiet, standing there in silence as she looked around her in wonder and awe. What was happening here? She had of course heard of magic, but no sea faring myth she could think of could conjure something like this.

Raido sensed magic was at work and drew his sword, the blade sliding out in barely a whisper as he warily watched his surroundings, bracing himself to defend himself against the sorcerer or myth that caused this, heart pounding fast in his ears. Raido sensed this wasn't like anything he had felt or seen before, and that made him all the more cautious.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:43 am

Wolfgang glared into the fog trying to pinpoint what was happening, but was oddly relieved, when once more his vessel was on the sea, the fog, was nasty to say the least, and he could hear odd sounds, the stars were in the right place. He gasped though, as the fog cleared, and the port they should have been in, was this huge vast town of sorts, and the only thing that looked remotly familiure, not the many lights or sounds, was the dock, and even that didn't quite fit.

Morgan blinked it was clear they weren't in the right place, what ever magic was this, it was frightening, and quite odd to say the least. he made no move to actually even twitch a muscle, this place, was well this place. Nothing he had seen was anything like this.

Sitting on the docs was a pale man, waring a trench coat, a hat, looking quite out of place, and rather sick, though one couldn't tell if it was from the wiskey bottle beside him, or something else. One red eye, and one blue eye, dull and seemingly out of spark for each, a handsome face, a set jaw, an a cross shaped earing dangled from one ear, the shinning pistal and rose pinned to his hat, the belt buckle gleeming in the still fogged night, and the silver spurrs reflected the light. Two weeks worth of stubble was on his chin, and his boots dangled close to the water, his voice was much like velvet, silding on satin, but with a dusty tone, that ment the figure was infact not drunk, but probably wished too be, " well look at that." he said pulling out a beaten and battered pocket watch " Tick tock, I managed to do something with this old clock." He said, though it wasn't clear if he was talking to the vikings, the figure beside him, or just the night air.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:03 am

Raido's gaze was steady, but his sword arm's slight trembling revealed that he was beyond freaked right now. This was some powerful magic, and he didn't like it all that much. It brought them to a whole new realm, probably filled to the teeth with dangers and horrible magic.

Caine growled from where he was slightly behind Ace, his tail twitching like an angry cat's. Since the times had changed, he now wore black jeans, combat boots, and an open black trenchcoat that had been adjusted to have no left sleeve for his missing arm. He wore no undershirt, although a thin silver chain held a pendant of the Mark of Chaos on it, also in silver, and the Sword of Order and Caine's Dagger were both twin pistols, strapped both to Caine's right side, the guns each looking distinctly different. His belt buckle was a silver skull with ruby eyes, and his belt adorned with small silver studs. "Really, Ace?" He growled. "You choose to do this with your time instead of, I don't know, TRYING TO HELP ME FIX THIS Crap?!" he asked in frustration. "I understand you aren't feeling well, but you know as well as I that with the current state of things, there's not much I can do without your aid." he paused. "Although I will admit it was probably my oversight that caused this. I was too bust focusing on the Middle East to not keep in check what was happening here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:27 am

Ace looked at him " be happy I was able to get out of bed." he said softly " have you forgotten it was the dreamer who got us into this mess, for he turned the peoples hearts to fear the myth kind, and now the magic has all most died, for the lack of belief in it." he sighed " it was my fault for not ending his lot, curse my soft heart.. but have you forgotten Cain that these men I brought back from the past, belived with all their hearts magic existed? Belived with all their hearts, that peace could be easily gotten with myth kind?" he coughed, " I grow weaker by the day.. so these mortals, are hear, to keep me from passing... ending of the world due to the folly of man, seems, to much of a great poetic end for the lot of those heathens." he jestured behind him. He looked like he belonged in the old west, no ware near this current time, and he then adressed the ship " come now wonders come and doc your vessel, no harm will come to it, I won this damn thing any way." he said smiling

Wolfgang narrowed his eyes and stared at them " ware is here, and who is the sorcer who brought us?" he said standing tall " we request to be taken abacke, so please point the way."

Morgan shook his head, and his words though shouting were soft, " That is the lord of time." he said into WolfGang's ear so that he could be heard.

Wolfgang bit his lip but then spoke again " My lord if you are the lord of time, then why have you my lord brought me?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:35 am

Raido said nothing at the development of this man being the Lord of Time, but narrowed his eyes warily and lowered his sword. "Ace, the fabled Lord of Time... and that demonic being beside him must be Caine, the God of Chaos?"

Caine rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes, hello. As for you, Captain Wolfgang, I believe my friend here has brought you as peace keepers so to say. This world is yours, but not at the same time as yours. Myths and humans live together, but not peacefully. He wishes for you, for the sake of this world and his personal sake, to forge an alliance between humans and myths for peace." Caine surveyed over the crew, his eyes lingering on Morgan, but longer on Raido. Caine chuckled softly before taking his eyes off Raido and turning back to Ace. "Come on, big guy. Shall I take you back to where we're staying now?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:29 am

Ace nodded " I am shocked I managed that much of a time flux." he coughed now blood, " I over did it." he said nodding " yes, tick tock, I think rest is on this old clock." he looked out over the water, " you and your crew, may fallow, but if you wish to put the boat inside, our fishing hut, all you need to do, is open those doors, at the start of this dock, Cain, oh master of Choas, get thim in critically I fear balance and order this night isn't too welcome. Sorry old friend for added misery.. any word on your ah thing?"

Wolfgang looked at his men " So it is true, you are the God of time and you the God of Chaos, and thus we have no choice, but I warn, we are but three men and a woman." he said staring " and no harm to befall my crew and the lass."

Morgan whispered into wolfgang's ear " None would, The lord of time, has the power, to take use home, and give us back our breath should we loos it, and as such Wolfgang, you have out sailed your father will be sung of in legends, for you sailed across time."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:36 am

Caine waved his hand and the boat set itself orderly and smoothly into the boat house without so much thought on his part. Caine's bigger concern was Ace. He examined what he could of his friend, and sighed. There wasn't much he could do short of single handedly fixing everything wrong, pun not intended. He carefully helped Ace up, strong and steady as ever. "My friend, you must rest and heal what you can." He urged in a surprisingly gentle tone. "I will make sure this lot stays safe, and you know well by now how I am about my word."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:46 am

Ace nodded " help me to bed, and get them, settled inside, we can all have tea in the room I call a bed room." he teased, knowing full well his room was the living room and he slept on the couch, " first thing will be getting them aquainted with things of this time and place." he nodded " which won't take long, I did steal the ship with the brightest minds of the Viking clan, but as soon as you put me to bed, and you get them in side, you must go, to the inner park, and resque a poor vampeer, for he is the last of his kind... in this world, and will do good at helping them transition, as his time co insided with theres." he nodded " that way I can get some more sleep in, and you get to do something Choatic for once."

Wolfgang looked at his crew " all right, so, how do we all feel about this whole thing?" he asked his crew " Lord time doesn't look to hot, and that isn't good, but for the people of this time to be at war with the Fea Folk, the myths, our Legends?" he shook his head.

Morgan spoke and in the quite of the boat gourage he could be heard with out speaking in someone ear though they would have to strain a bit to listen " The fea have been known to do some dastardly things, but the peaceful folk of them?" he shook his head " I don't even blame the one who stole most of my voice, to go to war with them? Its blasphemy." he shook his head " they must not believe in magics, or gods... that is what is wrong with the lord of time, Magic must be lost to this world, and with out it, the balance can't be kept."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:54 am

Caine nodded faithfully. "Can you see the vampire descendant too?" He asked. "Didn't they both share ancestors not long ago?" He gently guided Ace to where they were calling home for now, and carefully helped Ace onto the couch. With a snap of Caine's fingers, Ace's coat and hat appeared on the coat rack, and hot water and things to make tea on the coffee table. "I will guide the... guests, here before fetching the vampeer." He said solumnly. He strode out to the boat house.

"The fae are self serving." Raido said with a sigh, sheathing his sword. "Aye, but they aren't usually cruel unless directly aggravated. Same with most myths, ya?" His amber eyes darted around still, not liking or used to all these strange sights yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:55 pm

Wolfgang nodded " I would say some are, " he said then took a deep sigh shook his head " but if the gods have brought us here to fix this time, and the battle between myth and man...then they are all necessary for the world to continue."

Morgan nodded " I spoke out against the Fea, I spoke to my village to forget them and all that they were, and they stole my voice, now I can speak but a phantom of a whisper." he shook his head " the fae in the winter helped the village survive being cut off from the sea, and once spring let out the people cast me out, for I had all most caused my village's death." he shook his head " I earned my curse."

Ace got comfy and made his tea, spiking it with wiskey, they wiskey dulled the aches, dulled the ill of this now hostile world, and put warmth in his bones, which he knew wasn't true, staring at his watch, he frowned, his poor clock, was ticking yet how long would it continue to tick.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:01 pm

Raido opened his mouth to speak more when Caine strode in. He snapped his fingers and the foursomes clothes changed into something a little more modern, but still somewhat comfortable to the Vikings. "Come." He instructed. "I will take you to where Ace and I are staying, and then bring you a guide to this time. Don't dally, lest you test my fragile patience." he warned before waiting just outside for them.

Lauren looked down at herself. Light, short sleeved and short skirted dress, tight pants, and boots. She was uncertain of it, but she felt a little more light than in a normal dress, but this kind of thing seemed... a little weird. (She's in a sundress, black leggings, and combat boots. Raido has on dark jeans, loose v neck tank top, and combat boots as well.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Wolfgang shrugged at the shoes, the shirt, and the pants, and got out of the boat, and went to wait for his crew with Cain " May I ask one thing, how are four from the past make any difference?"

Morgan soon was to fallow and stood with his leader " My guess is that is all Lord of time could manage." he said though the wind all most took his words away.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:02 pm

"You four know and clearly remember a time where myth and humans could indeed live side by side, and myths didn't have to live like hunted prey." Caine answered as he lead them. "And as for why such a small number... I suppose he is hoping for a domino effect."

"A... what?" Raido asked in confusion. 

"Ah, my apologies. Simply that a small thing and a small event can cascade into something much larger." Caine clarified. He opened the door to their home for the Vikings and led them to the living room with Ace before drawing a black and cynical looking pistol. "All right, Ace, where is our vampeer friend?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:10 pm

Ace looked at the pocket watch, " running down into the heart of the heavily forest park in the center of town, hoping the tree's give him some cover, they clipped him so he's bleeding, and thus they are tracking that, and loud about it, they aren't really good at what they do good for use right." he chuckled " So, questions and concerns before I do my odd tick tock speal and send my lovely band of beliefe out onto the world." he said grinning " here will be base, home fort, ah... the great hall, one of those the leader stays and is... "

Morgan said softly " we know what a castle and a fort is." he said looking at him " have the meaning of a great hall changed in our years Lord time?"

Ace snorted " I haven't been called lord time since, " he shrugged " too long"

Wolfgang nodded " well then, might I add what happens to our friends and relations back home?" he mused " they are dead I know this to be true."

Ace smiled " everyone you know of yes is dead, friends, family sisters, fathers everyone, infact your ship disapears before your entire village is wipped off the map by a low life, and now your village is appart of his, many died in the rebell, but you still have decdents."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:18 pm

Caine grinned wickedly. He loved a good hunt. Especially when he was technically outnumbered. He teleported to the forest, and a thick fog rolled in and the area grew darker. His low chuckled echoed from everywhere. Caine loved dramatic entrances. "Come to play, have you?" he taunted the vampeer's pursuers. "Well, I love to play too, so please don't disappoint me. What you hunt is now mine, and you the hunters are now the hunted. I hope you scatter as you try to find your separate ways out of my forest. That would be pleasing..." He appeared behind the vampeer and sheathed his gun, examining the boy for his wounds.

Raido seemed unaffected and unfazed at the idea of those he knew being gone, suspiciously...

Lauren looked down though in contrast to Raido's indifference. Unlike the mysterious guy, it was well known she had family and friends in the village. Dear ones at that.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:05 pm

Ace smiled like the devil " it would make no diffrence, and though the fire is out of my eyes." he said looking at Raido " I know your sins... I know the sins of all, and what is a fitting penance... " he teased " for if you succeed in fixing what that idiot of dreams caused, each of you may have a boon." he said smiling " if that is to go back then so be it, if it is some treasure, some riches, some ones voice, or simple forgivness then so be it a boon you ask if it is a vitue in heavens gaze will be granted." he grinned " as I have the power to do so." he then smiled " I will be fetching you a guide, he is the grand son of Abaddon Dracul, and as he stands like his grandfather as the last of his kind, since i am managing ware all the other myths have gone, and sadly can't get them all to be safe." he coughed " so you see the younge one will be your guide in a new time and palce."

Wolfgang nodded " all right, any one else has questions?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:16 pm

Caine returned before any more questions could be asked, half carrying the Dracul in question. He eased the boy into an armchair not too far from Ace. "I healed what I could, and the media probably won't be happy tomorrow, if they even find the bodies or traces of remains." He grinned. "I more or less warped the part into the Distortion World and had my fun, but the park itself should be as pristine as ever once more."

Raido shifted uncomfortably and warily as he was called out, and although from the angle he was turned only Ace could see, those Amber eyes flashed for a split second to something inhuman; eyes almost completely composed of bright glittering orange-gold irises with a slit pupil, but it lasted but not a moment, and the swiftness of something most might shrug off as imagination.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:17 pm

The younge ish vampeer looked at them, and there odd poses and odd manure, and accent and beamed slightly " Vikings, ware did you dig these guys up?" he purred, though his voice had some strain in it " and thanks, don't worry it will heal soon enought, Vampeers are reseliant folk." he said looking at them " vikings they even still smell of the old wood, the old ways, the days all of myth kind yearn for again.. " he smiled " thanks it was a treat to smell that again."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:24 pm

Raido stayed quiet, eyeing the vampeer warily. Oh yes, he noticed those fangs... and remembered tales of blood suckers that drained men of blood within an hour.

"Um..." Lauren said hesitantly. She wanted to speak and ask questions, but such curious behavior was odd and frowned upon for a woman, so she stayed quiet. She fidgeted, and looked at the three other timely strangers. The one on the couch-called Ace if she remembered right-looked worse for wear. Diplomacy wasn't her thing, but perhaps she could care for the ailing god? She wasn't sure if such things were welcome here, but it was one of the few things she felt confident in.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:02 am

Ace snorted " actually try 2000 years ago, I did try and shoot for the 1000 mark." he shrugged though.

The vampeer smiled " Can't win em all, but really people didn't understand fully myths then, but were tolerated blissfully, till you know, bull Crap... " he shrugged " Oh sorry miss, and in this time and age." he knew what time she came from and knew how things were " Women are equall in every way to men, except you know the whole baby making thing." he smiled brightly " so not only can you do what ever you want, but you can also speak what ever and when ever you want." he said smiling " and the guys have to just take it in stride... lets see what else, ale isn't much of a thing anymore."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:09 am

Lauren nodded a little. "Uh, o-okay." She still hesitated. "Wh-what's your name?"

Raido growled softly and turned away. He just wanted this to be over. Would he ever be able to fully escape what he was? And now he was suppose to get others to accept myths, when it was because of them he-and Morgan too-could never have a normal life?

Caine poured tea for everyone and one by one handed them their glasses, keeping preoccupied for now. At least it was one way to stay out of trouble, and ensure he didn't give Ace a worse headache.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next