Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempary but also horribly " VITAL" to the Rp

Go down

Tempary but also horribly " VITAL" to the Rp Empty Tempary but also horribly " VITAL" to the Rp

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:42 pm

The critters you will find the critters you will see, the critters that dance the critters you will see. are all here temporarily.

This is the age of the dino Rp, for you see this is going to update soon to the new way of doing things. So this is temp and will be replaced once " breeds" are redone. 

The wolves you may have are the fallowing:

Normal every day wolves. You know your classic Timber wolves. 
Those things. Yes, they can talk, I mean everything IN this rp is an animal and thus can and will be able to talk to one another. If  moma hen and a duckling can learn each other's lingo, I'm sure a wolf can talk to a cat.

CatS you will find in this RP

Normal EVERY DAY big cat
I will allow markings and such to be out side the norm for these, as cats don't really have any " verity " other then seeing a random black or white version of themselves. Please stick to a " cougar" body type however.

Birds. you will find in this Rp

Are normal every day giant flying birds. That means they fly because they have wings. and do normal every day bird things. So stick with that.

Dragons..... oh dragons you will find in this Rp

Normal every day dragons. The kind that have two wings, horns on males, but not females, females are more "sleek" and yes were going for the " European" look four Legs, two wings, robust and battle worthy. those things. No they don't breath fire. they are fire proof hows that for a compromise.

there you go all the things your aloud to play for now.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum