Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:30 am

"Do you want some pain killers?" Gaster offered. "I usually carry some in my coat pocket..." When they reached the park, the boys ran off to go play. Paul ran and hid from Sam, giggling some to himself.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:35 am

"Why would you carry pain killers in your pocket?" True asked quizzically.

SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:40 am

"I have two boys who are growing and climbing everything, and not the greatest back in the world. And you never know when you will need them." Gaster answered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:43 am

True chuckled softly. "Alright, but no, I'm fine. Thanks. I'm used to it."

Little Miko mewed as she stumbled through the grass. Where was she? She wanted to go home to Mommy! But she was lost.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:45 am

Gaster nodded kindly and tried to spot Sam. "If you change your mind, don't hesitate to ask."

Paul turned around, hearing a small mewing. His face lit up when he saw the kitten and crouched down, offering his hand to it. "Hi there, bitty kitty. I'm Paul." He said in a soft and nice voice.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 am

"Thanks," True said again.

The kitten drew away at first, trembling as it crouched down in the grass. Big eyes stared at Paul fearfully. What did the giant want?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:58 am

Gaster nodded and spotted Sam climbing a tree after a while. He then looked around for Paul.

Paul kept talking calmly and nicely to the cat, calling her Bitty Kitty and telling her how pretty and cute she was, and how he wanted to be her friend. He made no move to grab her, wanting her to like him first.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:02 am

"There's the swimming monkey," True said, shading his eyes. "Where'd the puppy get off to?"

Inch by inch, Miko relaxed and began to step forward, sniffing at Paul's hand. This one seemed nice. Like the one who took care of her and Mommy.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:18 am

Gaster nodded and started to walk around. He was not overly concerned yet. Paul had probably stayed nearby, and he just couldn't see him from that angle.

Paul smiled and let her sniff, petting the kitten once she was more relaxed with him. "You're such a cute and soft Bitty Kitty. I bet you're really nice too, once you warm up to someone."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:33 am

Miko mewed and started trying to climb through the grass once more, trying to get to Paul. Maybe this one knew where her family was!

(When I get home this afternoon, I'll sned you all the dragon info.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:36 am

Paul smiled and gently picked up the kitten, petting her. "Such a cute little Bitty Kitty. And so soft. I think we could be friends, you and me." Gaster spotted Paul and walked over. "What you got there, Paul?" Paul smiled at his dad. "I made a kitten friend. Can we keep her?"

(Okay Very Happy)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:44 am

True got as close as he could on the walk, peering out. "What'cha got there?"
"Mew!" the kitten cried.

Where was she?? Shuni was in tears ashe looked under everything and in every corner. She wasn't here!! She must have gotten out. Whimpering, Shuni slipped out and stared searching in the alley.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:47 am

Paul gently pet the kitty and spoke quieter to calm her down. "I found a kitten. Daddy, can we please keep Bitty Kitty?" Gaster rubbed the back of his neck as he thought. Did he have enough time to take care of a cat if Paul or Sam forgot to? Or True, for that matter?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:52 am

There she was! A child had her! A child and... Shuni swallowed hard. Him. Not him! Instinct dictated he run, but he had to get Miko. He inched toward them fearfully.

"What are you going to do with a cat?" True chuckled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:54 am

"I going to pet her, and love her, and snuggle her." Paul said. Gaster saw Shuni creeping forward and eyeing the kitten. "Ah, Paul, I don't think it's a cat up for adoption. I think this young man may be looking for her." Paul looked at his dad with a sad look. He then saw Shuni and stood up, holding the kitten. "Is... is this your Bitty Kitty, sir?" he asked Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:42 pm

"Miko," Shuni murmured fearfully, reaching out to take her. "Miko needs her mother."
True tensed. "Doc, Paul, back away. Slowly. Please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Gaster looked at True quizzically. "True, what is it?" Paul sniffled sadly. "Can I visit her?" He asked. "I like her. She's cute and fluffy." Sam came over, trying to see what the commotion was. He froze next to True when he saw Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:03 pm

"Come away," True said insistently.
Trembling, Shuni all but snatched the kitten away and crouched, withdrawing. He cradled Miko in his arms. Would they take his kittens away? Make him leave his home?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Paul started to cry some, and reached for the kitten some before sniffling and wiping his eyes. Gaster didn't like how tense Sam and True were. He gently guided Paul towards the others. Paul was crying. The sweet kid had already fallen in love with the little kitten.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Shuni bit his lip. "Sorry," he mumbled to Paul then ran. He didn't think to change his course, just headed straight for home. The abandoned church on the other side of the park.

True held out his arms. "Come here, Paul. I'm sorry."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:15 pm

Paul crawled into True's lap and cried. "I just wanted to be Bitty Kitty's friend."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:06 pm

True hugged him tight, not realizing he was shaking. "You can't be, Paul. You can't." He looked up at Gaster. "We need to go home."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:17 pm

"But I want my kitten friend!" Paul cried. Gaster nodded and lead everyone home, although Paul cried the whole time, still upset about not having his new friend.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:21 pm

True was quiet as he rolled along, continually checking to make sure Sam and Gaster were both right there. He went inside and sat hugging Paul, eyes on the door.

Shuni slipped inside and sat hugging Miko. Home. They were home. He put Miko down, and Sasha, her mother, scampered over, mewing and licking her kitten.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:23 pm

"True, what is it? Who was that?" Gaster asked firmly. He figured the man who took the kitten wasn't a good guy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next