Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 23 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Paul smiled and just watched. He saw momma cat didn't trust him yet, and he didn't want to make her mad. "My dad is really smart. I bet if Mommy Kitty had another litter, I could ask dad and he will make sure Bitty Ki-uh, Miko, has lots of little brothers and sisters."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 23 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Shuni smiled, hugging his knees to his chest as he sat next to Paul. "She would like that. I guess... I guess you can call her Bitty Kitty. If you promise to take good, good care of her, when she's ready to leave Sasha, you may take her and give her a home."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Paul smiled really big and excited. "Really? That'd be okay? Are you sure Sasha won't mind? What if she misses Bitty Kitty?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:46 pm

"She will at first," Shuni told him, "but all kittens have to leave their mothers eventually."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Paul nodded. He paused a moment before asking. "Can I please pet them?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:58 pm

"Go slow," Shuni said. "She won't mind if you are gentle."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Paul nodded, going slowly and gently to pet the mother and her kitten. He let Sasha smell him first, and talked in a calm and friendly voice to the cat, complimenting her and Bitty Kitty.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Sasha was sceptical at first, but gradually relaxed, purring as she headbutted is hand. Bitty Kitty stretched out, a clear smile on her face as she stretched her wee little legs. Gradually the other cats came out of hiding, circling Paul and sniffing curiously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Paul giggled and tried to pet all of the cats that let him. The kid was nice and gentle to all of the cats.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:10 pm

One by one the cats allowed him to pet them, though at first they were all skittish. One without a tail remained skittish even after the others began to accept Paul.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:37 pm

Paul noticed, and his heart went out to that cat. "Hey mister, what happened to that kitty over there?" He still tried to pet all of the cats and cuddle them all at the same time, sitting down so they could crawl into his lap.

(Omg XD I died when I saw the name Headmaster Grumbledorf. I love it)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:29 pm

"Shuni. My name is Shuni. Num-Num was born without a tail, I think," Shuni said, looking at the cat in question. "I'm not sure."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:34 pm

"I hope I can be his friend too, Mr. Shuni." Paul said as he kept petting the cats. After a moment, he smiled at Shuni. "You're actually pretty nice. You know that?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:46 pm

(Thanks for your comment. Smile It was a joke name I came up with some time ago. Hate Pat's picture, going to find a new one. Other than that, I think I'm done. I plan on the main focus to be the trainees, but feel free to throw in staff as needed/desired)

"I-it's just Shuni," he mumbled, blushing. He smiled shyly at Paul as the cats flaked out around him. "You're nice, too. And the cats like you. Cats are good people judges."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:53 pm

(Okay. I'll start getting off my lazy butt and signing up a few characters XD)

Paul beamed happily. "Maybe you and the cats can come over and have dinner sometime. True is a really good cook. This morning, he made three different flavors of pancakes! And they were all squares instead of circles!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:57 pm

"What is a pancake?" Shuni asked curiously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:03 pm

Paul though a moment. "Well, it's flat, tastes a bit like sweet bread or cake, and you can put all sorts of yummy toppings on it." His face lit up again. "Maybe you can come over and True can make more pancakes!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Shumi smiled at that. "I'd like that. But the cats can't come. I don't like leaving hem alone too long."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:14 pm

"Well, they could come and have pancakes too." Paul said. "True makes lots and lots of pancakes."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:19 pm

Shuni looked at him and smiled. "You're nice. Maybe. If True and your dad and other brother are okay with it. I don't even know your name."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Paul smiled and held out his hand. "My name's Paul."

Gaster ran downstairs and found True. His face was creased with worry. "Where's Paul?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:26 pm

"Hi, Paul, I'm Shuni," Shuni smiled, accepting the handshake.

True looked up from dusting. "Isn't he with you? Or down with Sam and his robot?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Paul smiled happily at his new friend. "So... you live here? Just you and the cats?"

Gaster shook his head, worried. "No. I haven't seen him since we got back."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:04 pm

"Sir used to come, but I guess he won't anymore," Shuni said.

True backed up his chair. "Sam! You seen Paul?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:05 pm

"Sir? Who's Sir?" Paul asked innocently and curiously.

Sam came upstairs. "No. I thought he was in his room." Gaster shook his head. "He's not."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next