Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:35 am

"Ariel is some girl!" True said, wrapping up some corn cobs in tin foil with onion rings while he waited for the oven to preheat. "Do you ever go to her house?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:00 am

Paul nodded. "Yeah. Sometimes she comes here too. Ariel's house has a big backyard, and lots of sports stuff. Her dad even has a room where Ariel can kickbox in."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:28 am

"Sounds like a girl I wouldn't want mad at me," True said, making sure the potato pieces were secure inside the foil with the corn and onions then flipped the chicken and put everything in the oven. It barely all fit. "There! Now you're free for the next 30 minutes."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:53 am

Paul smiled. "I'm going to see how Sam is doing on his battle bot!" He darted downstairs to see. Gaster was in the living room, reading the newspaper.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:01 am

True made sure everything was ready in the kitchen then wandered into the living room. "Anything cheerful in the paper today?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:06 am

"Allergy season for fall allergies is right around the corner, and it's suppose to be a kicker this year." Gaster informed him. "There is also an article about how the local high school's lacrosse team is going to states as well as a few if the kids' thoughts on the matter."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:12 am

"The lacrosse part is cool," True said, finding a spot and setting his break. "I don't usually follow the news. Way too depressing, and I question how much truth is in it. You know?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:14 am

Gaster nodded and indicated to his side table, where several different and current newspapers resided. "I do indeed understand. Hence why I get several different local ones. That way, I can get the story from several angels, and can form my own conclusion based on that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:18 am

True tilted his head as he studied them. "Do you have a garden? Or a pet bird or hamster?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:33 am

Gaster shook his head. "No. My wife wanted to have a garden, but I don't have the time to be able to commit to either a garden nor pets. Paul will occasionally try to plant something and make it grow, but he's inconsistent with when he works on it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:40 am

Shame, cause all those papers would be great for a garden or a pet," True chuckled. "Or at least a few coins at the recycle center."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:44 am

Gaster smiled and chuckled too. "We do recycle them, so your mind may be at ease there."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:48 am

"Good." True fiddled with his armrest as he considered what he wanted to say. "Doc... I like it here, with your family, but... How long will this last? I just need to know. I don't want the boys getting used to me being around then having to go. I understand if this is just for the duration of the experiment, but... I'd like to stay. I promise I won't be much trouble. I can take care of the boys when you're busy, and I can help Paul out with the garden. Sir."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:51 am

Gaster smiled. "I was actually wanting to ask you about that. If you wanted, I could hire you as a more full time babysitter. It would allow you to stay close to us if you wished, and you would get something out of it. I know the boys both adore you, and I enjoy having you around too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:57 am

"Wouldn't that be more like a nanny?" True asked with a faint smile. "Yeah, I think maybe that could work. If it wouldn't be a strain on you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:59 am

Gaster smiles. "Not at all. If anything, it would be a huge help, if you wanted to and didn't mind."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:06 pm

"You got a deal," True said, sticking out a hand to shake.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Gaster smiled and shook True's hand. "Excellent! At what rate do you want to be paid? I can't let you do this for free, you know."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:11 pm

"How about room, board, food, and 20 bucks a week for assorted expenses?" True suggested.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Gaster considered that. "Room, food, board, and twenty bucks a day." He countered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:22 pm

"Ten bucks a day, and you've got a deal," I countered back.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:24 pm

Gaster thought on that. "Fifteen."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:33 pm

"You drive a hard bargain, Doc. Okay. Fifteen," True sighed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Gaster smiled. "I am glad. I would offer to adopt you and claim you as my own son, but, ah, you're a bit too old for me to do that in the legal sense."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:54 pm

True blushed hotly and smiled, ducking his head. "I, um, thanks. That means a lot to me, Doc. Maybe someday I'll have enough money to change my name legally. It wouldn't be exactly the same, but..."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next