Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:53 am

"W-well, you could splice a-a healthy person's good gene's into a ch-child while they're developing s-so they can grow up w-without certain hereditary health p-problems." Dr. Ally explained. "A-and along with the DT Project, h-humans could evolve into m-more of what they want t-to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:57 am

True frowned. "That's not cool. Sorry, but you shouldn't mess with an unborn child. The DT is different because it's on informed consent. Who speaks for the child?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:01 pm

"W-well, th-the p-p-parents w-would kn-know b-b-bef-fore i-if th-their ch-child would h-have a h-hered-ditary dis-sease." Ally said nervously. "A-and w-wouldn't it b-b-be b-better f-for th-the kid if-f th-they d-didn't have t-to d-d-deal w-with th-th-that g-g-gr-growing u-up?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:03 pm

"Not always," True said calmly. "Take me in this chair. Would I like to walk again? Sure. But being here taught me how to be stronger. I'm a better man for what I suffer."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Ally looked really nervous and awkward now. It was clear she thought she was doing the right thing, but because of True, she doubted herself now, and the poor girl didn't have much self-confidence to start with.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:12 pm

True sighed and wheeled forward to pat her arm. "Keep up the research. It's needed. Just... for now, at least, don't factor in babies until you're sure of yourself. Okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:17 pm

Ally just nodded a little, but clearly was doubting herself and her project now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:18 pm

True sighed. "Hey, you wanna go out and get a bite to eat? I'm craving Chinese food right now."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:44 pm

"Oh, uhhhh, s-sure?" Ally said awkwardly. She looked down at her clothes and panicked a little. "I-I'm in n-no sh-shape t-to g-go out l-like th-this!" She was in sweat pants and a too big anime tee shirt under her lab coat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:50 pm

True just chuckled. "Button up your lab coat and you'll be fine as far as I'm concerned. But if it really stresses you, I can wait for you to change."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:04 pm

Ally nodded and scurried away to her rooms to change. When she returned, she had replaced the lab coat with a catgirl hoodie, and the sweatpants with blue jeans. She also brushed her hair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:31 pm

"You look cute and highly respectable," True grinned. "I'd offer you my arm, but I kind of need it for wheeling."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:33 pm

Ally blushed and just nodded. She walked beside True without saying anything. She didn't really trust herself to talk without sounding bad or stuttering too much.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:37 pm

True didn't mind the silent walk. He whistled softly as he wheeled along then started telling her about the radio offer. It wasn't in a boasting manner, more like how she'd told him about her project.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:40 pm

Ally smiled a little. "Th-that's s-so cool. Y-you m-must b-be r-really tal-lented."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:43 pm

"I guess I am, but there's others plenty more talented than me," True chuckled, coasting to a stop before a restaurant. "How about this place?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:44 pm

Ally shifted on her feet. "I-it's good f-food h-here, b-but n-not as auth-thentic as an-nother place I kn-know." She admitted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:47 pm

"Well then, let's go to your place," True said, starting forward again. "Where is it?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:49 pm

"Th-this w-way." Ally said. She led True to a small restaurant. It looked like a mom and pop kind of place, tucked away between two bigger buildings.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:52 pm

"I love this kind of place!" True said enthusiastically. He wheeled up and opened the door for Ally. "After you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:00 pm

Ally smiled a thanks at True and walked in. She started speaking to the people behind the counter in Chinese. They seemed to know her, and Ally did not stutter in the other language.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:02 pm

True listened with interest. "You speak Chinese?" he murmured softly when she was done.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:07 pm

Ally nodded, and dropped back to English. "Ch-Chinese, Japanese, Fr-French, G-German, I-Italian, a-and L-Latin."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:11 pm

True let out a low whistle. "Dang! That's impressive! I speak pig-Latin."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:13 pm

Ally smiled a little. "I-I can decipher it i-if it's wr-ritten. I-I'm usually good at cr-cracking c-codes, alth-though I h-haven't cracked Dr. G-Gaster's yet."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next