Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Play

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Play - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Rider Play

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:09 pm

(He'd regret it the instant it happened. XD)

Tithenor winced.  "/Roll, Melloraumo!  Roll and shake him off!/"

Erika was very proud of herself.  She had five flags stuck to her!  She was trotting back toward Blade to deliver her prizes when she was distracted by Mellon's squeak.  Hey, that was her clan mate!  She abandoned her mission and scurried toward the dragon attacking Mellon, spines bristling as she growled.  Off!  

The little Frillback stopped fighting and listened, slowly figuring out how to use his claws and teeth to untie the scarf.  Panting and tired, he presented it to Mark.
The rider's dragon chirped indignantly, but the rider pulled him back, laughing.  "I'm afraid he earned that one, Smoke."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:30 pm

(Lol XD should it happen then?)

Melloraumo rolled as instructed. The dragon was knocked off, but went to tackle and defend his rider again. Mellon did the threatening stance from earlier, and that plus Erika's display made the other dragon flinched long enough for him to snatch the flag and run back to Tithenor.

Another dragon tried to steal one of Erika's flags while she was distracted. Blade noticed and shouted a warning to Erika.

Mark smiled happily and picked his dragon up, lavishing him in praise. Being the good guy Mark was, he offered the other rider a hand up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Sure!  (How about in the next game or two?  Been enough drama for one day, me thinks.)

Tithenor sighed and scooped Mellonraumo up.  "/Are you hurt?/" he asked, looking over his dragon.

Erika heard the warning and whipped around, her tail catching the other dragon across the muzzle.  It wouldn't damage him, spine wise, but the thump would shock the other and maybe hurt some like a bruise.  Erika hissed at the other.  Her prizes!  She scurried away, running toward Blade as quickly as she could.  She would have gotten away clean if she hadn't stopped to help Mellon, but he was a clan mate!  Weren't you supposed to stand up for your clan mates?

"Thanks," the rider said, accepting the hand.  He continued to hold it once he was on his feet long enough to give Mark's hand a firm shake.  "Wyatt.  That's Smoke."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:41 pm

(Okey Dokey!)

Mellon churred at his rider. He was fine, and he got the flag!

Blade picked Erika up. "That was very noble of you." He complimented as he picked the scarves off of her spikes. He stroked her some and smiled before he set her down to find more and handed the gotten scarves to Krudd.

mark nodded and returned the handshake. "Mark. And I haven't found a good name for my little Frillback quite yet."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Tithenor chuckled as he took the flag.  "/Well done./"  He looked around.  "/Only a handful still have flags.  You have done well./"  He took the flag to his leader, his expression blank as he did so.  It was bad manners to gloat.  He was just so proud of his little storm dragon!  Blade had obviously gotten more, but that didn't matter.  Mellon had flown!

Erika purred, clearly gloating.  She'd gotten flags and helped a clan mate!  Her rider was very proud of her.
As Erika scurried off, Krudd counted the scarves.  "That makes nine total for you.  What do you feed that little spiked thing?"

"Yeah, not many have names yet from what I gather," Wyatt shrugged.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Melloraumo churred happily. He was doing good! Who's flad should he go for next?

Blade smiled. "Meat. I gave her a raccoon for dinner. She always seems to have energy, and like getting into mischief. This is the first time I've really allowed her to go ham."

Mark sighed a little and set his dragon down to find more flags. It was getting harder as more people got out. "Two of my friends have already named theirs, but I keep drawing blanks. Maybe I'll ask Tithenor about some possible elf names I could use."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:11 pm

(To go ham?)

Tithenor scanned the field.  Hmm... He set Mellon down and crouched next to him.  "/There is one standing near Lucious.  He thinks he is safe by a teacher.  Go carefully and see if you can get that one./"

"Looks like she's enjoying herself," Krudd chuckled, watching the little dragon try to snag another flag.  She'd been spotted so the trainee was dancing to stay out of her reach and his dragon didn't want to get too close to the spiky one.  So far the only reason Erika hadn't gotten the flag was she wasn't the most graceful on land.  Still, she was giving it her best, aggressively chasing after the green cloth.

"Ti-who?" Wyatt asked, puzzled.  "The elf?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:16 pm

(You haven't heard that phrase before?)

Melloraumo chirped and stealthily snuck up and took the flag. This rider had a fast dragon, and so Mellon tried to jump up and do what he did earlier. He unfurled his wings and glided before he ran the rest of the way back to Tithenor proudly.

Blade laughed. "Yeah, I think she is too. She's really spunky too."

Mark nodded. "Yeah. Tithenor is the elf, but also goes by Blue since his elven name is usually harder for humans to pronounce."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:23 pm

(If I had, would I have asked? Wink)

Tithenor picked him up and stroked his wings, letting his pride touch the bond they shared.  It didn't show on his face, but unless his dragon was seriously distracted, he'd know.  "/I think that is enough for today.  There are only three left./"  Three left not including Blade, Mark, and himself.  It was about to get interesting.

Erika finally seized the end of the end of the scarf and dangled there while the rider tried to figure out what to do.  Was it allowed to use hands and pull the dragon off?

Wyatt let out a little whistle.  "I didn't think that that iceberg could make a friend."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:37 pm

(Fair point. It's used to mean something along the lines of someone giving it their all and usually going and doing a lot more in a field and overachieving some.)

Melloraumo purred happily and rubbed his head on the elf. He liked making his rider proud.

Blade grinned and cheered Erika on.

Mark frowned a little. "Tithenor can be a bit aloof, but he means well. To be honest, I think he and Blade are closer friends in actuality."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:41 pm

(Ah, I see.  I've only ever heard "hamming it up," or along those lines.)

Tithenor delivered his flag then stood waiting, setting Mellon down at his feet.  Not much longer now and a dragon would be coming for him.

Erika growled and shook her whole body.  The scarf tore and she triumphantly ran for Blade.  The other dragon was a little bigger and much faster and he got in her way, growling and hissing, looking for a weak spot in her thorny hide.  Erika growled, growing frustrated as she tried and failed to get around the other hatchling.

"The pointy one and the iceberg.  Now there's a combination," Wyatt smirked.  "You have a dragon coming up behind you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:46 pm

Melloraumo looked up at Tithenor and awaited what his rider wanted him to do.

Blade casually and silently walked around the other hatchling. There was nothing against the rules about the riders moving and walking around to help their dragons out.

Mark stepped away from the other dragon, and asked his own for help defending their flag.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:50 pm

"/Guard, be patient,/" Tithenor instructed.

Eirka noticed and suddenly turned around and dashed to Blade, the flag in her jaws.  She lifted her wings as she hopped up, expecting Blade to catch her and pick her up. 

The Frillback hissed and bounded toward the other dragon, growling and snapping at him aggressively.  No touching his rider!  No touching!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Melloraumo nodded and sat guard at his rider's feet. No one was getting this flag!

Blade grinned and did indeed catch his dragon. "I'm going to run so there's less chance of our flag being gotten!" He warned his dragon before jogging over to Krudd and handed him the scarf.

The other dragon growled and started to circle the Frillback. He would get the flag!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Erika hooked her claws into Blade's shirt and hung on.  She still didn't like the running and jogging, but it was better with warning.
"That makes an even ten," Krudd praised, putting it in the basket.  "You know, I may be wrong, but I think your dragon got the most, individually.  Not bad for her first time!"

The Frillback growled, stretching out his wings as far as they would go as he stayed right by Mark's ankles.  If this dragon tried to dodge him, he'd be getting a face full of wing!  He'd see to that!  He wasn't going to let anyone touch his rider's flag!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:03 pm

Blade grinned and stroked Erika. "Hear that, little lady? You may have collected the most flags out of any dragon!"

The other dragon bobbed its head before they attempted to dive under the Frillback's wing towards the flag.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Erika arched her neck, purring proudly.  She was the best!  And her rider.  She had to admit the last flag was due to him.  They were the best!

The Frillback dropped his wing on the other dragon's head and rolled over to basically belly flop on top of him, growling and trying to wrap him up and pin him down.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Blade smiled and kept stroking his proud dragon. She really was something else. "Okay. Since there's only a few people left, we need to play it really smart. We should stick close together, in case anyone tries to get our flag."

The other dragon squealed as he was tackled. He tried to fight the ever so slightly bigger dragon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Erika chirped and purred.  Okay!  She could protect the flag.  She wouldn't let anyone touch it.

The Frillback growled and head butted the other dragon every time it seemed he was about to get away and steal the flag!  If he stopped struggling, he'd stop getting head butted!

Tithenor sat cross-legged on the knoll, stroking Mellon.  Apparently, he was far enough away that everyone had forgotten him.  That was fine with him, he was enjoying watching the show with his little dragon.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Blade grinned. "Let's let the others fight it out a little now."

The other little dragon cried in frustration and tried to retreat. This part wasn't too fun!

Melloraumo enjoyed the petting, but remained vigilant. No one was getting this flag! Not on his watch!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Erika climbed out of Blade's arms and curled up around his ankle.  There.  Flag guarded!

The Frillback let him go, let out a triumphant "roar."  His rider's flag was safe!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:45 pm

Blade smiled and stood still. "If we stay like this, you cover our flag enough people may think we are out." He said quietly. "Good work."

Mark smiled and crouched down. He scooped up his dragon and praised him for a job well done.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:51 pm

That hadn't been her idea, just to stop them from touching it, but she liked her rider's idea!  Erika got settled, making herself comfortable.

The Frillback purred and licked Mark's chin.  He was a good guard dragon!  He was a good good guard, his rider said so!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Blade smiled and waited.

Mark laughed happily and continued to praise his little guy. Soon enough, it was just Mark, Blade, Tithenor, and one other guy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Krudd looked around, scratching his head.  "Ain't we missing one?" he asked the other teachers.
Lucious glanced around.  "Mine are accounted for."

Erika watched the other two she could see, glaring at Mark and the stranger.  Her rider!  Her rider's flag!

Tithenor remained seated, nearly invisible unless you noticed the blue amongst the green.  It wasn't intentional, he was just waiting patiently for something to happen.  He was quite happy to wait right here until the game was over, petting his dragon.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next