Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Gaster gave True a confused look. "These are waffles, not pancakes." He served everyone the warm, chocolaty goodness.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:11 pm

True shrugged.  "Sorry, the smell is the same, and they are Delicious!"  He helped himself to a bite, humming happily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Paul put butter and syrup and chocolate chips on his to eat, while Sam only put butter on his. "Any big plans for today?" Gaster asked in general.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:22 pm

"I'm going to try messing with my recording equitment, maybe hit a couple thrift shops for some stuff, finish that drawing of Sam's robot," True said, eating his waffles plain.  "You?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:32 pm

"Lab." Gaster said simply.

"I get to pick a science project today." Paul said. "The teacher said it'll be for the science fair next week."

Sam smiled. "If it's okay, Dad, can I take my robot in and ask Dr. Ally for some help on it?" Sam asked.

Gaster smiled and nodded. "Of course. Just don't get in her way." Sam promised.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:12 pm

"What kind of science project?" True asked curiously.  He had another thought and added to Sam, "I've got the plans for your bot's paint job almost done.  I can get it to you tomorrow morning."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Paul shrugged. "I didn't really have any ideas yet. I was thinking of asking the teacher or Ariel first and seeing what they think."

Sam smiled. "Awesome! The robot still won't be done for a while, and I don't want to paint it until it's done. I may accidentally scratch the paint if it's on before then."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:18 pm

True nodded to Sam before turning back to Paul.  Maybe he should have done one at a time.  "Let me know what kind of ideas you get?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Paul smiled happily. "Okay!" He finished eating and put his dishes in the sink before he got ready for school.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:43 pm

True gave him a high-five as he passed and started cleaning up.  "I can do the dishes and stuff after we walk Paul to school and you two to the Lab," True told Gaster.

(We find Shuni today, right?  Just checking.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:51 pm

(Yes. That was the plan as I remembered it. And after that sometime, is Paul bringing a family member to school and I think you wanted Gaster meet this lady after Shuni was back?)

Paul grinned and did his thing. Gaster smiled. "Are you sure?" He said. "I don't want you to be put out by any other plans you had for today." Sam went to grab the robot parts he needed from the garage.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:44 am

(I forgot about Paul's class!!  Otherwise, yep, sounds according to plan.)

"I'm sure, it's going to be a light day for me," True smiled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:50 am

(Lol I nearly did too XD)

Gaster nodded. Paul and Sam came out with their bags, both ready to go. Gaster smiled and led the way to Paul's school first.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:08 am

True scooped Paul into his lap and rolled along, whistling as he went.  He enjoyed this trip.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am

Paul laughed happily and rode with his brother. The little guy thought this was one of the coolest things ever. Once at the school, Paul hugged True first, and then Sam and Gaster before he raced to the entrance. "Bye! Have a good day!" He told them cheerily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:19 am

"Learn lots and get smarter than me!" True called after him, waving.  Once Paul was in the school, he turned and started toward the lab.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:19 am

Gaster and Sam went with True. Sam talked to Gaster about his thoughts on a bug he was having with the programming. It appeared programming wasn't the brilliant scientist's forte, and hence why Sam wanted to ask Ally too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:25 am

True was content to listen, smiling at the interaction between the pair.  What was better than a conversation between father and son like equals?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:30 am

Soon enough, they reached the lab. Sam told True goodbye and went off to find Dr. Ally. Gaster smiled as he left. "We will try to meet Paul after school, but I also have a big workload today. I may need to just drop Sam and Paul off at home after that and return here to finish up."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:34 am

"I can look after the little troublemakers," True promised, grinning.  "I'll just meet you at the school, shall I?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:41 am

Gaster smiled and nodded. "That would be a great help, thank you." He gave True a hug before he headed into work. "Call if you need anything. I may not answer right away, but I will be here if you need me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:56 am

"Thanks, Dad, I know," True smiled, hugging him back.  "Have fun at work!"  He headed back home, stopping off at a thrift shop, first.  He Loved thrift shops.  So many treasures hidden in the near trash.  He left quite happy with a battered three panel screen and a couple of very nice posters.  It was awkward getting it home and he was glad he'd decided to come back for the music stand he'd spotted. The trickiest part was getting the door open and not destroying his screen.  Finally he got everything inside and dropped off in his room.  He turned on some music and started cleaning up the kitchen and doing dishes.  He texted Kat between cleaning bits.

~Hey!  How's it going?  House to myself today.~
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:58 am

Kat texted back after a couple of minutes.

~I'm doing fine. You? Smile~
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:06 pm

True finished up the dishes and replied.  

~Doing pretty good!  I got a pineapple poster to put on my door.  What are you up to today?~
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:18 pm

~Nothing too much. Hanging around the apartment and doing various artsy projects. How about you? If you're not doing much, want to meet up somewhere for lunch perhaps?~
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next