Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Ashton shrugged. "I just like the design."

~

Ed started to laugh and ran off to carry out Black Jack's orders. He would track down that guy and bring him to his Master.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:40 pm

"They're a good band.  I'll have to play some for you," True nodded.  "Does it look the right size?"

~

"Hey!  Wait up!" yelped the other guy, trying to keep up with Ed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:48 pm

Ashton held it up to himself. "I think so. Looks to be about the right size anyway."

~

Ed didn't pause or slow down. His Master had given Ed orders, and Ed was going to follow them. He went straight to the edge of the border before he finally stopped and waited for the other guy to lead Ed to his quarry.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:53 pm

"Alright.  Look around see if there's any other shirts you like, then pants, then go try them on," True encouraged.  He heard giggles behind him and rolled his eyes.

~

(From here on out, all "other guys" that aren't important enough to be named shall be called Bob.)

Bob panted as he caught up to Ed.  "Done... Down that way.  Slow down and be careful!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Ashton nodded and found several different pieces of clothes he liked. He heard the giggling and turned and saw the girls. He gave them a friendly smile, which made them giggle again.

~

(Okay XD How big of a scene do you or will you let me make for Ashton being kidnapped?)

Ed just grinned like the psycho he was at Bob. "Careful" wasn't a word in Ed's dictionary. He walked off in the direction Bob told him, at a pace slow enough his guide could comfortably keep up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:06 pm

"You should go talk to one once you're wearing clothes that actually fit," True told him in an undertone, moving toward the a bin that held several promising posters.

~

(Big as you like.  Have True get knocked over or something so he can't run straight home.)

Bob kept to the shadows, trying to hide.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:09 pm

"Really?" Ashton asked quietly back. "You think they actually want to talk to someone like me?"

~

Ed didn't bother hiding. He was reckless, and he sometimes got away with it. He neared the block with the thrift store on it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:18 pm

"They aren' giggling like that because they are walking barefoot on a bunch of feathers," True smirked at him.

~

"Wait!  Don't go in there!  The cops will be on us in no time!" Bob hissed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:23 pm

Ashton smiled a little and went back to try on the clothes.

~

Ed just pointed Bob to the girls. Bob get them, and Ed will work on the crip, Ashton, and storekeeper.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:29 pm

True picked out a couple of posters and checked them out.  Not bad.

"Cameras!" Bob growled.  "Wait!  Please!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:35 pm

Ed looked in and saw the cameras. Oh. That was an easy fix. Ed simply chopped the power line to the store in half after climbing up to where the power lines were. The inside of the store was plunged into darkness, and the cameras were off! Ed slipped in through the back and laughed like the goon he was as he knocked his prize out. He also wound up maiming the poor shopkeeper beyond the point he could call for help and knocked True over, and shoved a display case on top of the poor guy. He slipped out the back once again while he dragged the now limp Ashton back to his Master. He would be pleased! The worst damage done to the prize was a bump on the head!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Bob, meanwhile, cursed Ed every step of the way as he forced the girls into one of the dressing rooms in the back and blocked the door shut.  There.  Easy peasy.
"Ashton!" True yelled, trying to make it out from under the display case and having no luck.  "Ashton, can you hear me?  Where are you?"
"Shut up,"Bob snarled, stomping on the display case as he half jumped over it and ran to catch up to Ed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:42 pm

Ed cackled and dragged Ashton all the way back to Black Jack. He had to knock Ashton out one more time, as he woke some partway there, but Ed eventually gave his prize to his Master with a wild grin.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Black Jake grinned broadly when he saw Ashton.  "Well done, Ed!  Well done.  Lock him in that cage until he wakes up.  Make sure he can't get out!"  He pointed o a large wire dog kennel just big enough for someone Ashton's size.

~  

True was in serious pain.  He tried to drag himself out from under the case, but one arm wouldn't support his weight and every move he made sent shards of pain down his spine.  It hurt!

~

Lex watched out the window and finally turned to Gaster.  "They're late.  They should have been back by now."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Ed laughed and ungracefully shoved Ashton into the cage. After about fifteen minutes. Ashton woke up and started to panic. He rattled the cage walls, trying to get free. Ashton was trapped, and he wanted out.

~

Gaster looked at the time. "Give them a few more minutes. It just may be something came up, and they will be home soon."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:26 pm

"Calling for Room Service?" Black Jack sneered and started laughing.  "It's a little slow tonight!"

~

Lex shifted, pacing the living room.  "Something's wrong.  Something happened."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Ashton looked at Black Jack in round eyed shock for a moment before he swallowed and tried to regain some composure. "How's your leg?" He asked snidely.

~

Gaster grabbed his coat. "Shuni, you're in charge. Make sure Sam and Paul get to bed on time. Lex and I will be back as soon as we can." He said. He tossed Lex a coat. "I think I know the Thrift Store True planned on going to. Let's check there first."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:35 pm

"Just fine.  I owe you for making it that way," Black Jack snarled, standing slowly and limping toward the cage.  "This time... This time I'm starting with your toes and working my way up.  I want to hear you scream as I take you apart piece by piece!"

~

Shuni nodded, looking shocked.  Him in charge??  He'd do his best!

Lex pulled on the coat and followed Gaster, focusing on Tru and Ashton rather than the instinctual fear of pain from his injuries.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Ashton gulped and tried to get as far from Black Jack as the cage would allow. The fear of what was to come quickly overcame all his bravado again, and made his heart pound.

~

Gaster walked with Lex, but when he saw the ravaged store, he ran. "True?!" He called out. "Ashton?! True?!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:46 pm

"Not so tough now, are you?" Black Jack sneered.  He followed Ashton around the cage, taking sick pleasure in tormenting him.

~

"Dad!" True sobbed.  "Dad, please!"
Accustomed to the dark, Lex plowed ahead and went straight to the back.  "True!  True, it's okay, I'm here."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:49 pm

Ashton eventually gave up. All he was doing was encouraging the sick tyrant. "I should've shot both knees while I had the chance." He hissed barely loud enough for Black Jack to hear.

~

Gaster was hot on Lex's heels, and worked to move the case and stuff off of True. "My god, True! What happened? Where all are you hurt?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Black Jack seized his wrist, pinning it to the bars.  In his other hand, he held a pair of wire clippers.  "Yeah, you should have," he hissed.

~

"Back and arm," True cried, trying to keep it together.  "There were two, and they trashed the place, and I'm pretty sure they took Ashton."
Lex shoved aside the rest of the junk and crouched next to True.  "Did one have a crazy laugh?"
"Yeah," True whispered, trying to remember.  There wasn't much but darkness, his world going topsy-turvy, and pain.
"Black Jack," Lex snarled, but he stayed next to True, taking his hand.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:02 pm

Gaster looked at Lex. "Find his chair, and take it back to the house. I am going to take True to the lab and fix him up as best I can. Lex, wait at the house until I return. I will help you get Ashton back." He promised. Gaster cleared as much debris as he could from on and around True.

~

Ashton's eyes widened in fear and he tried to jerk his wrist out of Black Jack's grip.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Lex nodded, tight lipped.  "You're going to be okay, True.  You're going to be okay."
True cried out when Gaster moved him and he clung to his father, but he was doing his best to be helpful.  Or at least not fight against him.
Lex found the chair easily enough and took it back to the house.  But he wasn't going to stay there.

~

"What's the matter?"  I'm just giving your fingernails a little trim," Black Jack teased, singling out a finger and cutting the nail to the quick.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Gaster teleported True to the lab. He used his powers, yes, but some sick bastard hurt his son, and now there will be hell to pay. "True, is it all right if Ally fixes you up? Something tells me there is a slim chance at best your reckless brother will stay put until I return."

~

Ashton cried out in pain. Instead of submitting though, he grabbed Black Jack's wrist and yanked, pulling the man's arm in with him, and bit the arm as hard as he could. He could feel the skin being broken, but as soon as the blood filled Ashton's mouth, he let go and retched. It tasted foul, and made him ill.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next