Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 36 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:39 pm

"Sounds horrible," Lex said from under the pillow.  "I'm sleeping through it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 36 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 pm

"Whatever floats your boat." Ashton said. "I'm not going anywhere."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Lex just grumbled and fell silent.

"I go to the lab- May I go to the lab with you?" Shuni asked Gaster hopefully.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Gaster smiled. "Of course. You and Sam both may come." He went to get Sam and Paul up. "Will you please set the table, Shuni? I am going to try and see if True wishes to eat with us today as well."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:02 pm

Shuni nodded and set the table for Gaster willingly.  He finished and doled out the appropriate portions for everyone except Ashton.  Ashton's plate held uncooked meat.  Just in case.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Gaster got Sam and Paul up and moving before he checked in on True. "You up yet?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:11 pm

"I'm up," True smiled.  "Back's a little bitchy this morning - sorry - but otherwise I'm good.  Time to leave for school?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 pm

"Time for breakfast. Do you want to eat with us in the dining room?" Gaster asked. "Also, if you wanted out of the house, I would be willing to push you to the school and then the lab to hang out for a while."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:17 pm

True tipped his head.  "You don't mess around in backs very often, do you, Dad?  You mess with a back, you're messing with the main housing of the central nervous system.  I can manage breakfast, but going to and from school this soon especially the lab sounds like living hell."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:24 pm

Gaster shook his head. "You are right on that part. I am more of a genetics kind of scientist, but I understand biology and most medical science with flying colors." He adjusted his glasses. "Pardon my ignorance."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:29 pm

True reached over with his good hand and patted Gaster's arm.  "Don't worry.  I'll teach you!  I know plenty about this stuff."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:31 pm

Gaster smiled a bit. "In the meantime, do you want to eat at the table or in here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:37 pm

"At the table," True decided.  "We'll start slow, and maybe tomorrow I can try the trip to school."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Gaster nodded. He helped True into his chair, doing his absolute best to provide as little strain to True's back as possible. He then pushed True to the table at his normal spot.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:44 pm

True didn't breathe easy until he was settled at the table.  "Morning, all!"
"Good morning, True!" Shuni greeted cheerfully.  "Lex said no mornings."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:46 pm

"Lex isn't a morning person." Ashton said from the kitchen where he was preparing food for Night.

Paul looked super happy that True was eating with them today, and chattered happily with his brother.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:55 pm

"Why?  Mornings are new and clean and happy!" Shuni chattered.

"Not for people who stay up too late," True chuckled, putting an arm around Paul for a soft hug.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:57 pm

Paul smiled and lightly leaned against True affectionately. "True, what should I draw in art class today?" He asked.

Ashton shook his head and fed Night. He was glad the kitten still was alive and well. He was constantly worried that he wasn't taking good enough care of the little guy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:02 pm

True thought about that.  "How about... A seascape.  Can you do that?"

Night eagerly sucked away.  He was gaining weight already and growing.  Lex pulled his head out from under the pillow enough to watch.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Paul nodded. "I could do starfishies, and sharks, and merpeople!"

Ashton was watching the kitten and didn't notice Lex observing. "You're getting fat..." He murmured to Night.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:08 pm

"That sounds really pretty!" True approved.  "I can't wait to see it."

Night smacked his lips, pausing from eating.
Seizing the opportunity, Lex said in a soft squeaky voice in time to Night's smacking, "No I'm not!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Ashton looked over at Lex before he started to bust out laughing. He seemed to think it was the funniest thing.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:14 pm

Night mewled and blindly peddled his front paws.
"Hey, dude!  Were's my breakfast?  And stop that loud noise and shaking!" Lex continued in his "Night" voice.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:16 pm

That made Ashton just laugh harder. "Lex, cut it out."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:18 pm

"Seriously, giant dude!  You were feeding me, and now you're being all loud and shaking.  What's the deal?" Lex squeaked as Night waved his paws and mewled more insistently, clearly complaining.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next