Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 15 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:47 am

Springtrap shook his head and sighed. It was useless to argue more. He didn't even really protext when Pickles single handedly carried him to their room. He just changed into actual clothes after she set him down.

Zippy nodded. "I got coffee duty. Got it. Anything else, other than feeding the mice?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 15 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:52 am

Mara looked at him " you play calm mom with your extra cute bit." she said, " because I think she's wanting to strangle your dad right now even after she just saved his goat."

Lily giggled " well I don't think she would kill him, and zippy is cute, if she scares my poor zippy to much I will cuddle him and kiss his fears good bye."

Pickles looked at him " your getting in bed, your napping, your sitting there, your staying, you do nothing but piss Crap, eat and sleep till I say your well enough to do much else.. I love you stupid idiot." she said " and I don't want to see that again. " she said kissing him feircly before leaving the room, went strait to cleaning the shop, which didn't take her long to do, and went right to work using the buik half she punched into a deks just then, as a work bench, welding and screw driving and tinkering, only to remember something walk over to mara hand her a stick, and take both her leg and her arm.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:59 am

Springtrap sighed and laid on the bed. At first he didn't think he needed to sleep or anything, and Pickles was overreacting, but he soon fell asleep.

After a while of her working, Zippy brought Pickles a cup of coffee before he scrambled back to hide behind the girls. He knew Pickles would never hurt him, but he wanted to be safe than sorry. The last time he saw her so focused, she cleaned and polished things on Zippy he didn't even know could be cleaned and polished.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:05 am

Mara blinked " she stole my arm too.' then looked at him " why is hot stuff hiding behind us? Sis has a sprain and I am down two limbs."

Lily giggled " because he's that cute."

Pickles laughed horribly " wares mey breakfest your three." she said downing her cup of coffee.

Lily " wasn't that scolding hot.... Mara, can you hop on one foot to feed springtrap, and I can sit here and look cute as Zippy delievers breakfest... be safe my cute guy be safe."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:22 am

Zippy looked at the girls. "I'll bring Springtrap his food after mom's gotten hers." He offered. He snagged the coffee cup from Pickles before he refilled that and gave both the coffee and breakfast to  her. Zippy quickly scurried back to prepare a plate for Springtrap.

~~

Natch had retreated to the Undead Lab to lick his wounds. However, the first thing they asked when they relocated his jaw was if he killed 78 yet. When he said he didn't and didn't succeed in killing a borg in his last scrape, they shot him in the lung with a buck shot. Natch whimpered and cowered as he bled that awful, thick, dark blood. They then used that as an excuse to throw Natch on the operating table as punishment, which the poor boy hated, and they knew. That day, his screams rang through the facility once more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:17 pm

Pickles returned with her arm and leg the old arm and the old leg, gave mara a look that could sink a battle ship and simply said " I put an Emf jammer in your arm, and leg, since there isn't anything to seperate, and also repaired the rubber for the attachments. She then attached those parts, " by the way, thats enough to drop a insert the proper F bomb here. Elephant electric chair style." she said blinking. Then as she walked away " if you wish to go by yourself, I think your very well protected." before going back to her work.

Lily blinked at Mara, and then said softly " Zippy, I think mom's going to have a little suprise for you soon." she said.

Mara nodded truth, she didn't want to risk killing herself with the damaged rubbers, there were a lot more secrets to her limbs, and she was glad pickles didn't mention them all, she didn't want to scary her twin, or that cute and loveable zippy of her sisters, " all right I am out, you two can hold down the fort, I got a mission."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:25 pm

Zippy swallowed and scurried away to give Springtrap breakfast, only to return with the plate again. "He's sleeping." He announced.

~~

Natch trembled on the operating table. They had finished tearing into his chest to repair the lung they destroyed, and then left him tied to the table. He was all alone again, and unable to move. He felt his throat close up some. He was scared, felt lonely, and wanted to cry.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:36 pm

Mara walked out into the cold of the night, she knew very well how end this, should she go after what the others called that sexy Issac. She blushed, but a guy with that kinda strength and power, kinda made her want him. Well no that wasn't it, maybe the sense he needed cuddled and snuggled and loved. Ya that probably was it.

Lilly smiled " well I guess you could give that food to mom then huh." she said kissing his cheek.

Pickles called " Oh zippy wares my baby boy, mommy has to tinker with zippies metal parts, so come here my cute little man. "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:44 pm

Zippy swallowed and walked towards Pickles with the plate still. "Coming, mother." He said obediently. he loved his mom, but when she was in a mood, it scared him a little.

~~

One of the scientists returned to Isaac's room. Isaac looked at him pleadingly. He wanted to go and curl up and be alone. He knew they watched him in here from the camera. The scientist, however, had other plans. He was going to upgrade the durability of Isaac's bones again, and so that required open surgery, while Isaac was conscious. A few more scientists came in and helped the first with the grisly work, and Isaac screamed in hurt and pain once more as they cruelly cut into him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:53 pm

Mara hunted the streets, she wondered, following the blood drips. When she realised they went out of hells kitchen she cursed " So, they are keeping him as a poor tormented pet, well sis came from that lab, maybe she can tell me, what our poor Fry master, was put through, or I could just sit and wait gonna catch me, a boy, gonna make him my cuddle toy." she chuckled " now now issac, don't wait to long big guy, "

Pickles smiled and hugged zippy " all right, so I am explaining what I am upgrading you with all right, I am going to put an Emf Jammer in your arms, and your legs. I am also going to put this power pack, booster in them, so it won't make my zippy get out of breath to hold his chains too long, who knows maybe you will be able to shoot lightening after, the idea is just to boost you so you won't get so tired." she said as she smiled waiting for him to present a limb.

Lily sat there, " Pancakes are good." she said to no one in particular.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:03 pm

Mara waited for nearly two hours before a shape staggered into Hell's Kitchen a few blocks away. Isaac was finally released back onto the streets to do the dirty work they wanted him to. He hated it. He just wanted to be left alone, but he didn't want to be alone. His insides throbbed with pain. He stumbled into an abandoned warehouse and huddled into the corner, crying to himself.

Zippy nodded. "Okay. Thank you mom." He said politely, and offered her one arm.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:18 pm

Pickles smiled and it took her about three minuets to get the part in place " all done next.. " she giggled and then smiled " oh don't look at me that way, just think." she pulled up a big huge EmT jammer " this has to go in spring traps chest, your just getting little things." she smiled " that way no one will ever hurt my poor baby zippy zap>' she crooned.

Lilly giggled " awe see, I think moms in a better mood zippy."

Mara saw, and followed it wasn't great, nice or even anything, but hey she will take care of this while he's down, shocking him good enough could cause his system to blank out, enough that she could take him to pickles to get his chip removed, after that, she ment to cuddle the crap out of her poor baby Issac.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:26 pm

Zippy smiled. "Thanks, mom. I saw Springtrap fell asleep when I went to bring him breakfast. I didn't disturb him." Once Pickles was done upgrading him, he hugged his mother.

Isaac just sat there and sobbed. It just wasn't fair. His dad left him for dead one day, and he did die. But he woke up, and those awful people experimented on him and made him feel more pain than the virus ever did, and turned him into something he didn't like. It simply was not fair at all.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:31 pm

Pickles smiled " you really are too soft of a little boy." she said dropping a kiss on his nose. picking up her large and incharge EmT jammer, she laughed " Oh well he's had what a two to three hour nap?" she shrugged " I can all ways get him to go nap again when done if I wake him." she smiled getting up, still limping and into the bed room.

Lily smiled " Oh boy, I can just hear her joke with him about how he's gained a pound in his middle." she giggled.

Mara snuck in, stealthily, and pounced on him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:36 pm

Zippy giggled at Lilly's joke. "She will probably never let Springtrap live it down." He looked towards the kitchen. "Are there any pancakes left?"

Isaac cried out when she surprise pounced him.  His face was still wet with tears, and one of the fresh surgery wounds started to seep a little. "Please don't hurt me!" He begged his attacker, although the angle prevented him from seeing Mara clearly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:44 pm

Mara purred in his ear, " I am not going too, if you try to hurt me, I am knocking you out with a hefty volt. I am going to take you to a person who can remove your nasty chip, and you will never ever have to go back, ever." she purred in his ear " and you can have all the cuddles, you want." she said " Is that a deal? But you got to promise not to look at me, or the chip will activate and I will have to make you pass out."

Lily nodded " plenty of pancakes." she said " and bacon." she giggled " you need to make another pot of coffee though."

Pickles grinned popped open springtraps chest and started going to work. Didn't even bother giving the poor man a heads up.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:49 pm

Isaac was crying and shaking. "W-will it hurt?" He asked in a small, scared voice. "T-to have my chip removed? I'm scared...."

Zippy smiled. "Okay. Do you want some coffee?" He asked as he got himself a plate of food. "I think we have some wild strawberries still in the fridge that I found a couple of days ago."

Springtrap woke just after his chest panel was opened. "Wha...? Pickles, what are you doing?" He asked suspiciously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:54 pm

Pickles looked at him " turning you into a sex machine." she said teasingly then snorted " nah putting an Emt jammer the mother of all Emt jammers in you..." she smiled "then no one will hurt my springy trap." she giggled " and you can hug that ungraetful little prick till his spine pops." she giggled " I do love a good back cracking."

Lily smiled " yes please, oo strawberries, ware in hell did you find those growing in newyorke? " she asked idly.

Mara smiled and said " No, of course not, My friend, will make you go to sleep first, make sure your all comfy, and got to town on getting it out, and make sure all these nasty wounds you have all over is all properly stitched up, and I promise you, you won't feel a thing."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:00 pm

He raised his eyebrows when she said she would turn him into a sex machine. "Thanks." he sighed. "I just hope we can make Isaac, well, Isaac again."

Zippy smiled. "There was an abandoned house with an overgrown garden. There's strawberry plants there that really seem to like being there and grow really well. I'm thinking about bringing a couple back and asking mom if we can start a garden here."

Isaac looked down, still shaking. He was still scared, and now that he wasn't attacking her, Mara could see plainly he was underfed and not cared for very well. He was covered in scars, and she could see his ribs.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:07 pm

Mara crooned " When you wake up, you can have a large plat of pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee if you want." she said " and three square meals all the hugs you can ask for, no one will ever be mean to you."

Lily smiled " thats sounds like fun, I would love to help make a gaurden." she smiled brightly. " maybe we could find seeds and grow some other things too."

Pickles smiled warmly " well the chip will have to come out... I suspect we might have to chain him to a wheel chair for a few days, and contantly have people baby him and hug him Crap like that, till he gets it the lab is a lier and hell, and were heaven on earth." she said smiling " all done." she closed his chest " now... springtrap I do believe you have gained a pound, tisk tisk... all ready sinking into the chubby daddy role."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:16 pm

"P-promise?" Isaac asked in a trembling voice. It all sounded too good to be true. Like a fairy tale. He wanted this to be true, but he was scared it was all just another mean game, or worse, a good dream, and he would wake up in the lab again.

Zippy smiled. "Once your ankle is better, we can go look for some. I can show you the strawberries and everything." he offered.

Springtrap playfully glared at her. "For the record, most of my current weight is the heavy metal they used in my skeletal system, to make me durable. I used to weigh a lot more, but when I escaped, I took as much of the useless crap out that I could. I want to say that was about a hundred and fifty pounds...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:23 pm

Pickles grinned " yep your a half tone heffer." she giggled, kissing him " my leg is sore " she pouted and cuddled into him " very sore... want to kiss it make it feel better?' she teased.

Lily giggled " its a date then cutie."

Mara knew where this was going " I promise, no one is going to be mean to you." she said " but I can't promise everyone is going to like you." she said and instinctivly pulled out a candy bar her robotic arm still having a firm grip on him " here you can have this chocolate bar while you think it over." she said leting it drop into his lap, as she still held him now again with both arms.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:28 pm

Springtrap shook his head. "Where is it hurting?" He asked. "Here?" He said, with a kiss just above her knee. "Or more here?" He murmured, kissing farther up her leg.

Zippy blushed when she called it a date. "O-okay!" He said enthusiastically. "I'm already looking forward to it!"

Isaac stared at the chocolate before he shakily opened it and slowly ate it, savoring each bite. He always had a sweet tooth, but he hadn't had any sweets, or at least good ones, in quite a while, and this specific bar was one of his favorites.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:41 pm

Pickles giggled " Oh spring trap your such a tease... I might be hurting all over." then she pouted " I am dead series, that muscle rub on the nightstand, be a cuty and rub it in my leg, the entire thing, it hurts like the damned."

Lily smiled " Maybe we could build the gaurden in one of the rooms over the house your mom wasn't to comadeer?" she asked.

Mara smiled " You can have one every day if you like." she grinned. not being able to help it she dropped a kiss to his head " sounds alot better than some mean old lab huh. " she said " and I would love nothing more, then to shut both labs down for good."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:49 pm

Springtrap nodded and got the muscle rub. "Is there an area you want me to focus more on, or just the whole leg?" He squirted some of the rub on his hand and looked at Pickles.

Zippy smiled. "I like that idea. When mom comes out of the bedroom again, we can ask her." He suggested. He didn't want to walk in on anything again.

Isaac paused a moment and looked at his hands. One looked normal, and the other a charred black that looked to literally be skin and bone, which it just about was. "O-okay..." He agreed. He would go with Mara, even though he didn't even know her name yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum