Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 31 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:19 am

Terra took a shaky breath. "Pickles?" She asked softly when she found the woman. "Can... can I please borrow your myth book? I... I want to see if there's something that may help Ace in it..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 31 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:27 am

Pickles took a deep breath, and looked at her " sweety, the myth book seriously has a paragraph in it, its not useful information just tels of how a woman betrayed him, but anyway, if He's not feeling Well... tell me whats wrong and we will problem solve together all right/"

Ace stopped sobbing long enough to get another bottle open. He began to drink that, staring off into space a horrid wreck.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:30 am

Terra nodded and looked at the floor, downcast. "He seems.... broken. Ace told me that someone should 'fix his clock' or something, but when I asked him what he meant by that, he got all moody and acted like he wanted to be left alone." Her voice trembled at the end and she felt her eyes sting, but she swallowed and steeled herself. Tears wouldn't help right now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:36 am

Pickles blinked at her dug in one of her drawers pulled out the pocket watch and looked at it " Tick tock times slipping..." bit her lip and started walking towards ace with it, standing infront of his line of view she said softly " Ace this pocket watch of yours you gave me weeks ago, you know I fix Cyborgs, the undead, and well my specialtiy is fixing he... hearts.." she blinked and looked at the pocket watch " my specility is fixing hearts... " then turned to terra, and whispered in her ear " Do me a favore, and tell him how much you love him while cudding into him and getting a bit frisky... be careful I noticed he's not healing at all." she smiled at ace.

Ace raised an eyebrow at her " Really would have never guessed you Lady Pickles fixed hearts." she said sarcastically " Tick tock time is farse."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:50 am

Terra blushed. She nodded and knelt down in front of Ace, speaking softly and from her heart. "Ace... before I met you, I had nothing. I had one friend, and a roof and that was it. After you saved me, you gave me a home, a family, and I couldn't thank you enough. But Ace... After that, I loved you. You didn't have to come back, but you did. You didn't have to be gentle, but you were. You mean the world to me, Ace. I know you have said you aren't that good of a person, but I don't see that. You've been kind to me, and I can't thank you enough for it." Terra moved next to him and carefully hugged him, and held him close. "I love you Ace. I love the way your arms feel around me, and I love how sturdy and confident you feel. You make me feel safe, and you make me feel stronger just being near you. When you kiss me, the rest of the world may as well not exist, because all I notice is you. I feel like I am soaring, and it's a wonderful feeling."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:58 am

Ace looked at her for a moment, before shifting his weight and kissing her hard on the lips holding her tightly and pushing her gently down into the couch, and at that moment he just let himself feel, no regrets, he told himself softly in his head. Kissing her deeply, and in that moment, she could feel a mighty heart beat, benieth his chest, but once.

Pickles who held the pocket watch, herd at that same moment, and loudly for the silence had pretty much eaten everything else, the same momen ace's heart beat once, the pocket watch Ticked just once. She jumped as for a flash a moment the tick was loud, and it warmed the pocket watch ever so slightly, just enough, that the lid to the watch opened, revealing the watches face. She took in a deep breath " Ace, why didn't you just say that this pocket watch was your heart in teh first place... now cuddle with Terra, and I will fix your pocket watch." she giggled " Pocket watch, should have known... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:01 am

Terra continued to hug Ace and kissed him back with abandon. She had meant every word she had said about him. He was her world now, like the very ground beneath her feet, and she would do anything for him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:07 am

Ace stopped kissing her but this time snuggled into her now, and cuddling close then sadly said very heartbreakingly " if you had found me before her, time would have been a lot different." he said softly against her throat, " and you know... " he said even softer, " you can stay, I just want to cuddle."

Pickles looked at the broken glass that was in front of the clock face, gently she lifted teh spider web of glass, the hing came up eaisly, as setting the tiem on the clock, was done this way.. and she gently moved the hands till the clock said the actuall time, she figured the clock would pick up the correct time, if it was started in a current time, there was only one way to do this though. She gently wound the clock. though it didn't move, and she knew in her heart, didn't need wound, but she did it any way, maybe in hopes of loosening Ace's regrets, or maybe it was to get him ready, she wasn't sure, it just seemed right. She gingerly closed the class, then the gold case, and smiled, as she simply threaded a tiny chain through the bell of it, as it was ment to be pinned, and smiling put it around tera's neck saying softly " I know how to heal a broken heart, and taht is by a heart touching another heart, that beats only for it." she winked, and walked away.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:13 am

Terra of course stayed close to Ace, and gently stroked his hair as they cuddled. She looked at Pickles and nodded when she put the watch around her neck, and gently lifted the clock to look at the case. Without hesitation, Terra gently let the watch lay over her own heart, and allowed the beating to warm the cool metal. "I love you, Ace." She whispered. "Forever and always." Terra gently kissed Ace's head.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum