Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 18 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:05 am

Lilly giggled because thats when the mouse came out of her shirt, " is that how you catch mice babe?' she asked grinning " your a naughty mouse Layla, " she said grinning " well if you would pull your head out of my boobies, I will give you a kiss."

Pickles tapped her nose, " well if I start now in about an hour, if I start later would like to eat by 6pm and Zippy and Issac need baths too, more Issac than anything." she pouted " poor little guy is all tuckered out."

Mara laughed " and to think she wanted to kill him this morning." she giggled " I just go so lucky with this, I can believe how lucky I got. which is nice, a Slightly annoyed pickles is scary."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 18 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:09 am

"How about you make dinner, and I will take a bath, and then the kids can take theirs after dinner." Springtrap suggested. He looked at Isaac and handed Mara a bottle of shampoo. "Here. This one used to be one of his favorites because of the smell."

Zippy pulled his face away, his cheeks flushed a deep red. "S-sorry." He stammered. "I slipped."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:15 am

Pickles whispered in his ear " awe, you don't want to have fun in the tub with me huh." she teased and batted her eye lashes " I will scrub you back studdly."

Lily giggled and kissed Zippy.

Mara smiled " thanks springtrap." she then coughed " so ah, after dinner, we got to make planns, because there is two bed rooms upstairs and you guys are expecting a baby, so I would think one of us couples needs to move into the next door building, once we ah... comadeer it."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:19 am

"I can wait if you'd rather." Springtrap told Pickles before he turned to Mara. "Sounds fine to me. We may be able to just knock out a couple walls and make both buildings connected." He suggested.

Zippy paused for half a moment before he kissed her back. As probably expected, he was sweet and gentle, even when he kissed Lilly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Pickles giggled " well actually silly." she said, " i figured we should go first, because lily and Zippy won't take too long, and well lets face it, Mara is going to have to be very gentel and take her time, scrubbing the neglected ball of fluff she's found."

Mara giggled " No, he's a puppy, and I am going to call him my squishy." she teased " just kidding on the squishy part, he's so cute." she laughed " but lets face it, he's not going to go out of the bathroom while I shower, and he's not going to be in there with out me." she moved the hair out of his face "poor little guy has trust issues."

Lily grinned breaking the kiss " Oh now she's a good mouse, I think she just wanted her friend to get a kiss."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Springtrap smiled. "Fair point." He leaned in close to Picked and nipped her ear. "I'll start the water..." He purred in a low and sexy tone before he left to change and do just that.

Isaac continued to sleep soundly. He was very comfortable, and liked cuddling with Mara.

That made Zippy blush more. "Thank you, Layla. Let's get you back with your sister before you cause any more mischief..." He licked up the mouse and set her in the cage. Zippy gently handed Lily the mice in the next cage so he could clean it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:14 pm

Pickles giggled and went up stares, pausing when she heard laughter and peeked in " my god, she's being mauled by a thousand cute mice." she laughed " you and lily are up to take a bath after dinner, mara is going to have to take her time with Issac." she said before going to join spring trap in the bath, " ooo, I so love a man made of metal."

Lily giggled all the harder after pickles left, cuddling all the mice but then said " Zippy, you do know, you will have to help me get in the tub right?" she giggled now estatically " your not going to ah, self destruct if you see my naked are you?"

Mara smiled stroking Issac's head " your so cute." she said " Lets see, oh wow, all these new close, yes he remembered boxers, and sox, and shoes... " she grinned " so cute the baby Issac.'
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:06 pm

There were candles lit in the bathroom, and Springtrap was just in boxers as he adjusted the temperature of the water. "Bubble bath or no?" He asked. "I even found a couple of bath bombs while I was out."

Zippy blushed. "I, um, saw you naked already. When you first got here and mom was fixing you up. She had to remove your clothes to make sure she didn't miss anything. I didn't mean to be creepy. I only wanted to try and help." He blushed more. "You're just the prettiest and nicest girl ever, and I want to make sure you are not hurt and happy all the time."

Isaac slowly woke up with a yawn after a while, but remained lying down with his head in Mara's lap. This was comfortable. He smiled faintly. He was just starting to feel happy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Pickles giggled " romantic" she smiled " lets go with bubble shall we" she grinned kissing him, as she did a strip teaze

Lily giggled " awe your the cutest most caring little perve ever." she giggled teasing him of course.

Mara was still going through the bag, but also still playing with his hair " hmm, I don't know if that quite will fit him, oh wait here is a belt.. awesome. " the smiled " Oh he's going to look so handsome in his new pjs, and soft too."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Springtrap smiled and poured in bubbles. He watched the show as the tub filled. "Mmm, sexy." He purred.

Zippy's face got red, but he smiled shyly at Lilly. He cleaned that cage and returned the mice. "All right, just one more now."

Isaac listened to Mara before he turned his head to watch her face. Interesting face. He poked her cheek.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Mara smiled " I didn't wake you did I." she said smiling " So after everyone gets a bath, would you like to take one, get the twiggies out of your hair" she said giggling as she pulled a twig out of his hair, along with a blade of grass. " My poor Issac, you look as if no one loves you, we can't have that. " she smiled " after all, this is the land of cuddles."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:00 pm

~~~~Time Skippy Doo!~~~

Isaac's belly was full again. It was rare for him to feel full, and twice in one day was unheard of until now. He was pretty relaxed and content right now, but hadn't left Mara's side yet. 

Zippy poked his head around the corner and told Mara and Isaac that the bathroom was open. His black hair was sticking up at every angle from being wet and then towel dried.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Pickles pouted, then sighed, then pouted again, and then said out of the blue " I think I might want more than one." she said bitting her lip.

Lily giggled her hair damp and she winked at Zippy " took you long enough, I thought you might shorted out." she pouted.

Mara grinned " Ok." she called " All right Issac, you going to be ok here by yourself while I shower." She grinend " or am I just going to have to trust your not going to peek, but I got news for you little buddy, I am making sure I get between your toes." she teased.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:20 pm

Zippy laughed. "No, I didn't. There was some stubborn dirt caught in a couple of my joints was all."

Isaac grabbed her arm instinctively. "No. I don't want to be left alone." He said firmly, with a face that dared her to say no.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Mara giggled " all right, come on then." she said grinning " would you like to take a bath first or should I?" she asked stearing him towards the bathroom.

Pickles looked at spring trap " totally more than one.." then cocked her head " you know watching Mara lead Issac through the bed room window is kinda weird, since he's taller than her and acting like she's his momy, to bad she has a crush on him."

Lily teased " ah I see you were playing with yourself.. " she winked.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:35 pm

Isaac shrugged and followed Mara obediently. "Why not at the same time?" He suggested. he didn't fully understand or realize the implications or meaning behind his seemingly innocent question.

Springtrap smiled faintly. "i think... right now... Mara is being exactly who Isaac needs her to be, and later, once his needs change some, he will start to really crush on her too."

Zippy's cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment at the suggestion. "What?! No!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:51 pm

Pickles giggled " Mara is turning 7 shades of red right now hun, " she smiled " I hope your right, because if I can read lips, and I can, he just asked to shower with her." she looked up at him " did you neglect to give him the birds and the bees talk?"

Mara turned red, " ah, lets just figure it out when we get up there, ok." she said smiling leading him up the steps now.

Lily giggled " omg, your face its so comical." she smiled " come here and I will smooth down your hair big guy, besides if you did play with yourself, then what do I get to play with." she teased.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Springtrap shook his head. "I honestly can't remember if I did or not. If I did, he may have forgotten or the lab beat it out of him?"

Isaac tilted his head and poked her cheek. "Did I say something wrong? Are you not feeling well? Why is your face red and warm?" He laid his cheek against Mara's blushing one and purred, happy at the warmth.

Zippy clearly didn't know how to deal with this kind of flirting. He sat next to Lilly so she could bring order to his hair. "Well... um.... the mice?" He suggested.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:11 pm

Mara took a deep breath and explained the birds and the bees to him. then as she kept turning redder explained blushing and then asked " do you have any questions?"

Lily sighed and giggled a little " My sister just went down the haul explaining the birds and the bees to Issac, do you need the same talk?"

Pickles laughed " yep, I think Issac just got the birds and the bees talk, and Zippy is about ready too, got to love thin assed walls."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:36 pm

Isaac shook his head. "No, I know all of that already." He said, not even fazed. The guy didn't even seem flushed by it.

Zippy shook his head. "No! I know how sex works!" He said a bit loudly. His face flushed more. he hadn't meant to speak that loudly.

Springtrap laughed when he heard Zippy. "Oh, please tell me he isn't living that line down anytime soon, Pickles."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Pickles giggled " Not a fat chance in hell." she grinned " at breakfest tomorrow, I am going to say, Zippy I know how sex works too." she grinned.

Lily giggled hysterically. " you do... " then with wide eyes " don't tell me your gay."

Mara looked at him " oh ok... " she blinked, " well I will start the water for the bath. would you like bubbles or no bubbles, I recommend the bubbles."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:07 am

Springtrap laughed harder. After a moment, he gently placed a hand on Pickles's tummy, smiling softly. "Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" He asked gently.

Zippy looked mortified. "No! I am straight! Straight as a whistle!"

Isaac smiled faintly. "Bubbles make me happy. Yes bubbles." he said. He followed Mara into the bathroom and played with the growing bubbles and water as the tub started to fill.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:12 am

Mara laughed after the tub was full, and she grinned " well little buddy, off with your cloths, " she grinned " got to get you all scrubbed up, re bandaged, and yoru soft new Pjs' on." she grinned " can't do that with out getting naked, also i need to give you a hair cut"

Pickles shrugged " well I am only about a month, so I wouldn't even have a guess."

Lily looked at him " oh my then you just don't like me."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:34 am

Isaac looked up at her from playing in the water and tugged his tattered clothes off, and also took the bandages off. They had started to itch anyway. He was covered in various scars, most of them surgical, but a fair amount not.

Springtrap smiled and kissed her belly before he kissed her on the lips.

Zippy looked ready to cry. "No! I like you a lot, Lilly! I... I love you!" he blurted out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:54 am

Mara blushed " awe, my poor sweet Issac." she grinned " we will have to put fresh bandages on you when you sleep, tomorrow pickls says you can let the air at them, as long you as you stay in your pjs." she grinned " they are really soft, so... I don't see ware that was a problem." she said " do you still just want us to take a bath at the same time?"

Pickles kissed him back and giggled " and he's not living that down either."

Lilly blinked " I was just teasing zippy zap, come here omg, I was only teasing you babe."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum