Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 5 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:15 am

Bob snorted " Brother,Ex lover, and oo the last one sounds a bit nuts, only bob I know is crazy.. would watcha bout that one." he bapped him on the head " Undead lich? your really stupid.. " he shook his head " and making friends is easy, first you learn to not be an ars... second you don't be an ars, and third you be yourself if your not naturally an ars." bob then looked at him " your brother, and I don't really count, got to like family, and I am a bob, bobs are known to just like people, except master, he no longer was a human, he was a demon masquerading as one." he cocked his head " in the end."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 5 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:20 am

Valentine fell quiet, simply thinking. Who was he, really? Who did he want to be? "Bob..." he asked. "What do you want most in a friend?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:25 am

Bob sighed " Really boy... you don't know what a friend is like do you." he rocked the boat, " I am friendly... me no really make friend friends, often." he looked at him " their are friends, and then there are best friends, best friends do weird things with one another, are like blood brothers, but not... " he looked at him " they are like good doggies... some friends can be like cats... Don't be friends with fish, they only want to eat you."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:29 am

Valentine shook his head. The end of that confused him, but he thought he had an idea now. "Okay, last question for a while, Bob.... could you please deliver a message for me to Captain Black Heart?" He didn't expect Bob to feel obligated to, and didn't want to force him to. If Bob didn't want to do it, Valentine would simply let it drop.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:47 am

Bob looked at him " I don't do love letters, just singing telegrams." he looked kinda like he was going to be sick for moment, as he swayed, and all most fell off the little row boat, Clutching his head he then suddenly said " I haven't been a carrier pigeon in 300 years." then shook himself, " my head hurts. so make it quick, me gonna go take a nap."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:50 am

Valentine nodded. "Please just tell her I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. And Bob? Thank you." He hesitated. "Please take it easy, and do feel better soon. I dislike the thought of you feeling ill."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:58 am

Bob nodded slowly, before slowly getting up and flying hap hazardly up to the ship, and actually spilling over the rail and flopping on the deck, his head hurt bad.

Rosa saw this and shouted " Coral, quick something is wrong with bob." she said scutteling over, and clutching bob " whats wrong?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:01 am

Valentine stood when he saw Bob land very ungracefully, but nearly fell back down as the rowboat rocked. He watched the deck, worried now.

Coral ran to Bob, and created some cool salt water, letting it flow over his forehead.. "Bob?" She asked worriedly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:08 am

Bob cuddled closer into coral " my head hurts." was what he said " Oh and the boy says he's sorry for being an idiot earlier... I was tormenting him an." he winced " I use to be a carrier pigeon between the ship rugged danger, and the ship the Phantom pride." He cuddled into Coral closer.

Rosa sighed taking her hand and casting a spell she let him keep the memory. but then said " easy bob, if you remember too much too soon, you will get sick... and that was over 400 years ago bob."

Bob sighed " I still was a carrior pigion 100 years later, but I dont' remmber why I stopped being a piggy for the ships, and became one for the land folks."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:10 am

Coral held Bob close, and kept running the cool water over his head to try and help. "Come on, Bob." She said gently. "Why don't you lay down a bit. I'll stay with you and let you use me as a pillow if you want..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:40 pm

Bob cuddled closer, " me feeling better, but bob just would like to cuddle."

Rose rolled her eyes " I will fetch him, if he's going to play nice, Coral make sure bob takes it easy... remembering things hurt." she laughed and smiled. Using magic to retreave his row boat, and put it ware it belonged tied to the side. " you going to behave now?" she said
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Coral nodded and hugged Bob close. She rubbed his back and soothed and comforted him as best she could.

Valentine nodded and bowed his head to Rose. "I plan to, and I apologize for how I acted earlier. Bob explained to me that pride like mine is a dangerous thing, and so I will do my best to keep it in better check."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Rose blinked " the fact you learn from bob, and not me, is kinda hillarious." she teased " bob if your wondering is ok, it hust hurts to remember things when you have forgotten it all."

Bob sniffed licking corals face now " bob feels lot better now, want to play?" he teased. grinning.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:03 pm

"I... don't have the best history of listening to authority figures." Valentine admitted, looking away from Rose. "Please forgive me if I seem rude or defiant. I am.... trying."

Coral giggled. "Oh? What did you have in mind, Bob?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Rose looked at him " just don't be an ars about it." she siad " and enjoy the ship." she yawned " I need to take a nap, keeping up with bob is exaughsting."

Bob looked at her " a board game>' heg rinned " ever play demon chess?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:31 pm

"I will try not to be." Valentine murmured. When Rose left, he simply went to the railing and stared out to the sea. 

Coral giggled. "I don't think I have, but will you teach me?" She asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Bob grinned and said loudly " To play Demon chess."

Rosa came back " wait were playing demon chess, now I am suddenly not tired... All right count me in too bob."

Bob grinned " to play demon chess, first you kinda need a Demon." he sighed " hold on me going to summon a demon... HEY VAL WANT TO PLAY?"

Rosa all most died laughing.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Valentine turned to look at the trio with his good eye. "Hm?" To be honest, he had kinda zoned out, and so he had a half startled expression when he turned. "What's up?"

Coral couldn't help but giggle. "Silly human man! We are playing Demon Chess! Come join us!"

"But.... I have the slightest idea how to play..." Valentine protested.

Coral got up and tugged Valentine over. "Neither do I! We will learn at the hands of the wonderful Bob and equally wonderful Captain!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Bob grinned " Ok, now that we have four players and one of which is a demon... we can set out the board." he said as sure enough he flicked his wrist, and there was a pretty board, with a land mass, lots of water, and peaces four. " all right, now how to play is the four players break up into teams... Coral your with the bob.. " he grinned.

Rosa yawned " oh so the witch and the Necromancer against a water maker and a demon, this should be interesting, mind you two, who do not know how to play, do not ever play demon chess unless your playing with a Mountain demon, or a sea demon, everyone else just wan'ts to have your soul, they care not for playing a good game, and mountain and sea demons don't collect souls, they feed off of laughter."

Bob grinned " its why were just so nuts."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:03 pm

"Oh but I have souls to give." Valentine said nonchalantly. "They just aren't mine." He tried to joke before he frowned. "Not sure I myself have one..." he muttered.

Coral giggled and pecked a kiss on Bob's cheek. "Okay, what's next?!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Bob grinned " all right pick your color peace, give it a name, an occupation, and a skill." bob picked up the green peace, and said " My green peace is James is an demon, who is able to control the elements. " he sat the peace on the board and sure enough the figure transformed into what looked like bob, a bit, and waited on the bord. its little wings flapping.

Rosa smiled " Mine is Raven of the pirate ship Destiny, and she is good at witch craft." she said putting the peace on the board, the black peace shifting into a reflection of Rosa her self, and even a black pirate ship formed for The peace to be on.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Coral giggled. "Okay... Mine will be Karina, and she will be a Selkie Artifacter." She put hers on the board, and it turned into the shape shifting Selkie with all the tools to make make magical artifacts. Coral giggled in joy at her little pink piece.

Valentine thought for a long moment. "The piece.... can be whatever we want?" He twirled the red piece in his fingers, still undecided.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Bob grinned " anything." he smiled wide, as a deck of cards fell into his palm from no ware " of course the decks the cards, and even rules, are different from demon to demon, and some times mood to mood, but the winning player or team, depends on if you win with your team or not, will get something from it, " he winked.

Rosa laughed " The prize is slightly different from demon race to demon race, and different from demon to demon, the demons who love to play, and play often have better prizes, as their attachment and magic gets stronger in regards to the game, the cosmic magic the peaces and such are made from, respond and thus are able to produce larger better prizes." she giggled " a demon who's playing for the first time, and they all have a nack for demon chess, will maybe produce a coin, a trinket, or a fish. while demons who have played thousands of games, their games will and can produce, anything from a treasure chest filled with gold, to a an entire castle and beyond, but some who have played even more of that, their boards can fortell the future, illuminate the past, and can even produce more than one prize." she grinned " I love Demon chess."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Valentine nodded. He set his piece on the board. "This is Shuet.... a wayward and nomadic necromancer." The piece looked startling like Valentine, with the only exception was that the piece had two beautiful blue eyes instead of one.

Coral smiled at Bob. "Okay... what comes after all the pieces are set?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:07 pm

Bob tapped the board " how to play the game, currently we are now trapped in a world, ware time and space stands still, meaning it will be the same exact time and the same exact moment when we finish as it is when the last peace hit the board. " he smiled " Your powers, can be used, it will only effect the board and its peaces. Don't worry... Necromancer will have plenty of the dead in this game to play with." he grinned " the objective, is to first have as many of the brown peaces as possible, you can capture them, ally with them, or take them over. Lastly once all your pawns have been gathered, its an all out war... the first captain or team, to end the armies of the other two captains and or team, and captures the captains, or deals them death... YOu win." he grinned " and now we roll the dice." he said catching a pair. " to see who goes first."

Rosa grinned " Bob knowing you it will be a fish the prize to this game." she giggled " but yes demons rolls first all ways, then it goes to the first person the second person and the last, who ever has the highest number, rolles the dice again, and is the first to move."

Bob nodded " eye, it goes in order of the players and how they sat to join, but the order in which they play goes by what they rolled there first throw."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next