Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:24 am

Rose blinked " Feel better now." she said looking at him shaking her head " I definatly feel sorry for bob now, tisk tisk, and imagine if you had kids, my god, poor bob.. "

Bob growled getting to his feet " I am right ware I should be." he growled grabbing her by the shirt color " I am home ware I damn hell belong."

Rose patted bob on the head " Yes bob you are." she sighed " but do I have to tell you, again, bob you are the last poor little Demon of your kind... " she trailed off " right you have forgotten, haven't you, how the seas were filled with your kind, how salors would beg favors from you. How the sea demons played and then they started to get greedy, and that is why bob, you are tethered to an earing of all things.' she patted him on the head " but you forgot, your it in the world of man... bob all alone, the last... and people from shore to shore from nation to nation, will hunt you down, because bob, they would try to use you to fule their greed, they would hurt you, like to day, and they would beat you, and your only job bob, is to exist.. and you could have just done that, till all the sea demons were myths, and then you could have played free... and look for them far beyond our realm, but now, dear bob, you done screwed up."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:33 am

Valentine narrowed his eye at Rose. "My dear, you are asking my companion here to live a life of sheltered agony until he dies. You are asking him to tear himself away from what he loves and holds most dear to his heart, and expect to live with himself after that?" He scoffed, clearly disgusted with the ship captain. "Even I know one can't truly live like that, and it's debated I am already half dead." He turned heel and walked towards the other end of the ship. He was done now. Done with the seesawing motion of the ship, done with the captain, and done with most everything right now. Valentine's chest felt tight, and his heart felt heavy and black in his ribcage.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:38 am

Rose laughed and her voice carried " His Case is different isn't bob, what your last master had to do to get you to kill people.." she patted him on the head " come now bob, your just going to have to be a pirates crew mate... "

Bob whined " I don't mind... I think."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:44 am

Valentine ignored the captain. He was out of place here, and it was painfully obvious. He was like a crow among seagulls. Even Bob belonged here more than him, but Valentine was used to it by now. There was no where he belonged. At least no where he could want to be. The breeze moved his thick, black hair, and Valentine closed his eye and took a shaky breath of the crisp sea air. Oh, how nearly things had been different several times in his life, if only he had been more or less stubborn at different turns. But no. He had screwed up, and now he felt he was destined to wander as he was now; a drifter with no purpose nor any road ahead, and no where to go back to. It was at times like these, he felt so much older and more tired than the twenty odd years he had actually been alive for.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:49 am

Captian laughed " its ok bob, you are the only little demon out at sea I give a Crap about."" she said " now lets get you to bed, cuddled and warm, and the ocean can for the first time in Centuries, rock you to sleep." then over her shoulder " OH Necromancer feller, if you want a room, I suggest ye fallow, or you can sleep in the crows nest and freeze." she cackled before dragging a very limpy, still bleeding, extra sad bob, by his little finger, with out much effort.

Bob " Cenuries? " he whinned looking at his one hand " I have been away from the sea for cenuries?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:55 am

Valentine paused a moment longer before he followed the witch. "Bob... don't focus on the past." he told the demon surprisingly gently. "You are at sea now, and the now is all that matters, yes?"

One of the pirates looked up as the trio walked past. Her heart ached for the poor demon. Such a sad thing to be of the sea and forced away for so long. She hoped he would feel happier soon. The pirate imagined he had a lovely smile when he was happy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:03 am

Bob whinned " but I don't even have a past to focus on.. I just remember the last 20 years of my life." he said " I don't even know my own name.. I... " sighed and whinned " how long have I been bound to that peace of junk metal."

Rose counted " Lets see, you have been away from sea for 400 years... so I would say about 1,000 years.. give or take a few decades." she shrugged " No I can't free you bob, if thats the next question, No I can't return your memories, and no it did take me close to 1000 years to find you... the first damn sodding time, its hard looking for a demon in all of the world." then sighed " come on Necro boy... ITs bob he'll perk up in the morning and ask to go diving off the plank or some nosense."

Bob sniffed " you have a plank?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:09 am

Valentine said not a word more. He was done talking for now, and had nothing more he cared to say. He wished he were in Bob's place instead, pain and all. He would had preferred to have forgotten all of his past. Perhaps then, Valentine would have believed he could have been happy again. Perhaps then, all it would have taken was a good night's sleep before he felt all right again. But alas, he remembered everything.... with horrible clarity.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:37 am

Rose opened a door " in you go bob, and yes I will have a cute girl cuddle you all night.." she teased with a wink " and because I am out of beds and don't trust you, poor bob." she said grabbing a hold of val " come on." she shoved him into what was clearly the captains quarters " you can sleep in the chair, on the floor, or in the bed, don't care which, but if you sleep in the bed, best better cuddle." she grinned licking the side of his face, " strip."

bob went into his newly apointed room and crawled into the bed, notcing it smelled of a girl. * hint hint*
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:45 am

Several minutes later, Coral walked into her room. When she saw Bob, she smiled softly and walked over to him, and sat on the edge of the bed. "How do you feel?" She asked. "My name is Coral. If need be, I can create some salt water for you, or I can sing you to sleep." She offered.

Valentine shut Rose down, pushing her away from him. "Ah, no. I'll take the floor, away from the bed, thank you." He was in no mood to be in a relationship, and had no desire to be in one right now. His upbringing usually made him not hurt or respect women, but that didn't mean he hadn't hurt women before...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Bob looked at her " you could cuddle?" he said, very sadly and very cutely. Then opened open the blanket " well this room smells of you, captain, said i sleep here."

Rose looked at him not amused, using the full force of her magic, slammed him against her cabin wall " Pervert, I will not tolerate such filthy gutter mind on my vessel, second of all, when I said strip, it wasn't a damn invitation." she growled " I have no time, for you insubordination, and your idiocies." she with a flick of a wrist, removed his clothing, except for under clothing, and then threw male pirate/sea fairing clothing at him, " You stick out like a damn soar thumb on my vessel, and unlike bob, I can't really push you off the damn ship every time sone one uses a spy glass." she snapped. Then snorted, snapping her fingers and letting him drop " Let me rephrase this, boy... I am the Captain of the Ruthless Pirate ship Dark Thorn, I am the Pirate captain Blackheart, and the twitch of the seven seas, I have lived thousands of years, you are nothing more then a Necromancing pissant, on my boat, and you should stand to reason. I am only tolerating you because you seem to like my little friend." her eyes flashed " You won't be the first and probably not the last Necromancer I turned to dust."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:25 pm

Coral smiled kindly and took her jacket off before she indeed cuddled him, nestling into Bob. "Is this okay?" She asked, moving some hair out of his face. "Your eyes are beautiful."

Once stripped, the battle scars were obvious, the two nastiest of the lot being one in his gut, and the other scarily close to where his heart was. As he changed and turned about, it appeared both of those wounds had gone through him, and under normal circumstances, would be fatal. They vanished from sight as he pulled the shirt on. "Fine. Happy?" He asked once the new clothes were on. He looked particularly dashing in these compared to his normal attire. In these, he looked more like a pirate King.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Bob cuddled but soon fell asleep and his snores actually sounded like the ocean softly lapping up on the beach.

Rose raised an eye " NO." she grinned and ran a hand just under his chin, " Get in my way boy, and I will personally add you to davy johns locker." she grinned walking forward, " and just so you know, its only bobs nature that keeps him from hurting humans, Sea demons should always be free, but their natures, unfortunately, make things like that cursed earring, safe " she cackled " for a sea demon has no loyalty but to the sea." she strutted out then purred " though that particular leash, has a far sadder story." she growled leaving now " and it disgusts me of the men who wore it."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Coral was very cuddly, and tried to clean Bob up some as he slept. She could create salt water, and used that to try and clean any dirt from him without moving away from him.

Valentine didn't say anything for a moment. "I will warn you now; I only follow those I deem worthy. Perhaps it is my pride, but should you betray whatever trust I place in you...." He grinned devilishly "You wouldn't be the first deadly immortal I've Ticked off and gotten away from."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Rose purred " its hard to hide what you are, very hard, and power sense power, so you would be hounded to the ends of the earth, and back... Silly boy." she laughed and then shouted orders to the crew, as the sails shifted and they began to sail father and father out to sea.

Bob sleeps like the dead.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Coral kept caring for Bob until he was all cleaned up. Satisfied, she allowed herself to happily fall asleep in his arms.

Valentine walked to the railing to watch the land become smaller and smaller before it finally disappeared. "Captain Black Heart..." He asked. "I am a mercenary, nothing more. If you wish for my help, then hire me." He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Rose grinned at him " No thanks, I will however hire bob." she laughed, and left it at that, let him stew on that she thought. she had plenty to hire bob with. To his chargin, she unlike the thousands of countless sailors remembered the old ways of gaining the sea demons company, how it was back in the past, and she had perfected the arts, to bad back then female sailors were frowned on, or the world's seas would be full of happy sea demons, playing in the waves.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Valentine simply shrugged. "All right then. I will not take orders from you, and you cannot expect me to do as you say then." He told Rose, and smiled charmingly at her. He was a handsome man, and did have some charm, but there was a way he stood, like he was always shouldering a heavy burden, that usually made him morose and serious, so he rarely smiled.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Rose grinned " Oh good, I was hoping you would say that, after all, I am sure bob will find it very amusing to play fetch with you, I get Ticked you go over board, grand game for him." she smiled " that is if you don't get eaten before he gets you." she shrugged.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Valentine chuckled and placed a hand on the hilt of his sword. "If you wish me dead so badly, go ahead." he offered, turning and facing the captain fearlessly, not even drawing his sword. "Kill me where I stand then. Stab me through the heart for all I care."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:18 pm

Rose grinned devilishly " if your going to behave like a stuborn ally cat then so be it" she said her eyes turning a horrid purple, as she rose her power, and then next thing Vale knew he was a large house cat picking him up from the scruff " awe you make such a cute kitty."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:29 pm

Valentine chuckled from behind Rose softly. "Ah, I was wondering how that would work. It appears M'Kurn just used a stored soul as a substitute for that change there." He tapped a finger on the large ruby embedded in the hilt. It darkened a moment before turning back to the color of fresh blood.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:35 pm

Rose wasn't amused grinned " Is that so... " she took the cat put it in the row boat, picked him up suprisingly by his scruff, put him in with the cat, took the ores, let the boat drop, and let it trail behind the ship the row boats were infact bound to the vessel, on an even shorter leash than little bob, and so he couldn't excape really. " When you done being difficult you can come back... oh and since its your cat, good luck eating it."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:38 pm

"Never thought I was." Valentine called back. "I offered to follow and obey you, and you turned it down." Valentine reclined in the boat and stroked the cat like he was king of the world.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Rose laughed " Oh but you are, and insult to injury.. Enjoy your time off my damn ship." she spat, and walked back to her cabin, humming softly to herself, men, its why most of the darn crew was female after all. She giggled bob however was another story, he was male, but bob, was a different matter all together.

( skip to the next day?)
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next