Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:36 pm

Layla swallowed. She wanted to tell him the truth, just so badly, but... she was scared. She really was a prey animal. She sighed and looked down. "It's stupid anyway, isn't it?" She murmured. "Forget I said anything." She turned to retreat back into the house.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:39 pm

Lex hesitated.  "Hey, Lays, wait.  I'm... sorry."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Layla did pause and hesitated, biting her lip. What should she do?! She took a deep breath and smiled at Lex. "Why are you sorry?" She asked. "I was the one being stupid, after all."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Lex shrugged, looking back at his lamp and fiddling with the ends of the wires.  "I'm still not used to people not, you know, not having an agenda.  Thank you for the cocoa.  It's nice."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:47 pm

Layla sighed a little, and her smile softened as she walked back over to watch Lex work. "Your welcome." Layla told him. "So, what exactly are you doing to fix it?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:54 pm

"Well, it kind of shattered into a million pieces so I had to glue it back together, and to do that, I had to mess up the wiring.  Now I gotta get the wires right.  I think I'm right.  Just gotta plug it in and see if it works or explodes."  He held up the plug.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:56 pm

Layla held up her hands to show Lex that her fingers were crossed. "Only one way to find out." She said cheerily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:08 am

"Stay back," Lex warned then plugged it in.  The light flicked on and burned bright and steady.  "Huh.  What do you know?  It worked."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:10 am

Layla smiled. "Never really doubted you." She said honestly. "From what I've seen, you're one of the smartest guys I know."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:18 am

Lex chuckled at that as he unplugged the lamp.  "That would place you in the minority."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:20 am

Layla shrugged. "I've been in worse than just the minority, so I'll take it." She liked Lex's laugh, and got the sense he didn't really do it often.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:34 am

Lex stood and gathered up the lamp.  "I'm going to put this where it goes."  Layla may not have realized it, but that was as good as an invitation to tag along.  Lex headed inside and saluted True and Kat as he headed up the stairs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:36 am

Layla may not have realized it, but mostly just wanted to follow Lex either way. Without him in the garage, she didn't really have a purpose to be in there. Kat gave Layla a wink as she walked past behind Lex, which made Layla's cheeks turn slightly pink.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:41 am

Lex sat the lamp on the table at one end of Layla's couch and plugged it in.  After a few testing on and off switches, he turned it off.  Welp, that was done.  Now what?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:43 am

Layla smiled. "it looks good." She told him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:46 am

"Thanks," Lex told her, plopping into the couch.  "So.  How'd the book end?"

-------

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=51
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40