Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 20 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Viktoria laughed. "You caught me off guard, Barbados, and that's the only reason you won." She winked at him. "I fought many who kill vampires without being touched. You just moved as fast as a vampire, and it threw me off because you smell human."

Abraham just shook his head and Rose to leave. He had enough of this bizarre "family" and frankly had more important things to do and bigger fish to fry.

Gabriel was still outside.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Abaddon grinned " see around Abe, oh and I smell trouble blowing in from the moors... its not human and its not animal, but its not vampire and it shure the hell aint vampeer" he said " so ah.. try not to let it eat you, I wouldn't have anyone to play with an insult if you died."

Vlady waved.

Barbados grinned " or you could have just been, eh its been forever, and he's cute." he teased kissing her.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Vicky laughed and kissed him. "Well, being handsome and very threatening did favor you. I was genuinely scared for my life."

Abraham left without a word or look to anyone else. If the blood suckers warning even held water, he would be fine. He had survived much worse probably.

Layla smiled. "You have such nice manners, Vlady. I'm so proud." She praised her son.

Ten minutes later, Gabriel returned, looking puzzled.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Vlady beamed, and remembered the one sign his daddy had taught him to suprise his momy and looking at her with the brightest of his cute little smiles, signed ~ I love you~

Abaddon beamed proudly but turned his head on the matter " he's going to die, isn't he." he asked musingly " He's going to die... " he began to stare off into space, " that smell, has teeth."

Barbados gave his son a look " south of the casle, the moors you say, should I pull my men from their you think, sensless deaths I don't want on my hands."

Abaddon shook his head " keep them closer to the castle dad, the moors gaurd themselves, and I too don't think that death of good men is sensless... but that smell has teeth " he shuddered " teeth that lash out, and seek to stir fear."

Milly smiled " I will go drag Babe back." wanting to talk to her husband and wanting to not be over heard, she went, and when she found gabe tugged on his sleeve " Gabe, he's gone, and Abaddon says he's smelled something bad in the moors.. you don't think its... something worse then a rabid blood sucker do you?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Layla smiled happily and hugged Vlady close. "Oh, I love you too!" She told her son and kissed his head. "Let's get back to the castle. If you want, I can teach you more sign or..." She smiled as she got an idea. "Vlady, do you want to learn how to play the piano?"

Viktoria subtly shifted into a more battle ready position. "Barbados, would you like me to provide reconnaissance? I can turn into bird and look from the air to see what it is, if you wish."

Gabriel frowned. "I... I honestly don't know." He put something in his pocket and followed Milly. "Dad, what's the plan?" He asked when they all rejoined.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:10 pm

Barbados's eyes shadowed but to vicky he purred in her ear " nah, let the young ones find their footing.. " he siad kissing her " Plan about what? " he said blinking " not my issue, I am the king of men, beasts and whats nots are under you boys's jurisdictions." he mused eyes now deeper in thought " I will be here if you need help, but your both Draculs and princes of the castle, so the men are obliged to listen... and obey... but no this is you young ones to figure out... besides I am a king of men, and this is not a man now is it." he patted both boys on the shoulder, doing so with out letting go of vicky and smiled " That also includes young foolish hunter... though he falls under Abaddons juristiction, yes I am quite liking this idea... my two blood sucking boys, will be kings in their own rights yes... Princes you still we be, but kings of your own Jurstictions, frankly according to everything Abaddon here is basically the king of Vampeers... as he's the only one and all of them will be of his blood, their for king by default, now Gabe dear one, its time you learned the art of conquest yes... "

Ababaddon laughed " so your saying your putting us in charge of the things that bump in the night.... Kings of the mythic folk... " he raised an eye brow " and next you be declaring vlady king of peppers or the mute."

Vlady smiled at his mother and not known simply shrugged.

Milly snorted " I think the old man wants to do nothing but conquer his new play mate." she purred " playing war in the bed room are we dad?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Vicky purred. "I quite like Milly's way of thinking. Besides, didn't we have a drinking match to do?" She asked Barbados with a smile before she added. "Unless you afraid of losing to me."

Gabriel pondered this new development. "All right.... bloodsucker brother's meeting when we get back to the castle then?" He asked Abadon.

Layla smiled. "Maybe I can play for you, and if it seems like something you like, I can teach you. How about that?" She offered to Vlady, fussing over his snow white hair and making sure that the cow lick was tamed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:20 am

Milly giggled " weren't you two going to have that after we got back any way?" she teased " you can still even explore the castle while you two have it." she giggled.

Abaddon nodded " yep, and exploring sound like a good idea, for more than one reason, if their are secret tunns, us and dad might not be the only ones who know of them, and if their are secret ways to get in and out, who's to say people can't eventually stumble on one and boom invasion, and by people... I mean the myth kind.." he then paused " not to mention its about damn time the royal family finally found and sorted through all are damn dark secrets."

Barbados laughed " yep though, I might not want to be drinking." he winked.

Vlady smiled at his mommy.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:29 am

Gabriel shrugged. "All the more reason to have a meeting." He said simply. "Shall we be off?" He seemed a little more tense than normal. In truth, he wanted to talk to his trusted brother about what was in his pocket. He had no clue what it was, and if anyone did, he guessed Abadon might.

Viktoria sighed some. "All right then. What do you propose is done in the meantime?" She inquired.

Layla smiled back. "I'll take that as a yes." She picked up her son and the peppers to be planted. "I am so lucky to have such a sweet and handsome boy." She said warmly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:34 am

Barbados laughed " I think we will be going to home, as, " he smiled as lotty came over and handed him the stuffed rabbit his grand son had won " the boys are itchy to have their meeting, and well, grandson looks like he wants to nap, and I think I might do that same."

Abaddon nodded " yes lets, though dads talk of a nap sounds great." he mused yawning.

Vlady yawned rather cutely

Milly grinned " hmmm naps sound great actually... I think we eat to much"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:41 am

Gabriel blinked. "I am not tired." In truth, he was too full of nervous energy to want to nap. He was restless and jumpy right now, and it wasn't Abe's doing.

Vicky purred and snuggled against Barbados. "I'll help warm the bed for you." She offered, not opposed to the idea.

Layla smiled. "Maybe a nap with your new bunny, Vlady. We can try the piano later." She kissed her son's head and carried him to the castle. She hummed softly as she walked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20