Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Vampire, er, was it Vampeer? - Page 11 Empty Re: Vampire, er, was it Vampeer?

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:18 am

Abaddon smiled whispering in her ear " you know I can't kill what I eat even if I tried." he smiled untill they left the small chapple and then smiled saying loudly his father in tow, " Dad, you can drop him off in the thrown room, as my wife and I agree his punishment will be held there." he said licking his lips for effect. " anyone wanting to watch its fine by me." he kissed his wife " I will meat you in our room, we can change into something comfy you can put a bandage on my shoulder, and then we can join our gests." he said kissing her.

Barbados smiled " awe, look at that, looks like your invited to be his snack." he siad pointidly " oh well, you will be fine. See that there is the exactutioner, he's been Abaddons meal a few times. "

Milly smiled " sure sweety, I have my trusty potato." she giggled " come one big guy" she said holding out a hand to him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:27 am

Layla smiled softly and kissed Abadon back. She promised to patch him  and warned him to not keep her waiting before she left for their room.

The man was shaking something bad now, but couldn't escape his fate.

Gabriel gladly accepted Milly's help, leaning against her some as he walked. The vampire was shaky. Clearly whatever was used hurt him a lot, and probably would have killed him if a) it pierced his heart or b) Abadon hadn't been there to help.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:47 am

Milly carefully got him to the dungeon door " not going in with you, because I don't want to loos my lunch." she smiled " go feel better baby."

Barbados let him go in the thrown room, but stood there, smiling " so tell me what was your master plan any way I am a bit courious."

Abaddon stalked into the room " I am feeling peckish." he smiled letting his fangs lide down, long vampirish fangs, deadly and sharp " don't struggle will you."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:56 am

Gabriel smiled a little and kissed her head. "This is plenty far enough. Thank you, Milly." He said warmly. He waited until she was long out of sight before he went in and fed. Due to recent events, he drained one, and drank a little from a second. After that, Gabriel felt a lot better.

And of course, the man cowered and tried to back away, fear rolling off of him. He was scared he was going to lose his life.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Milly waited for her hubby and smiled " Feel better baby?" she asked when he came back up from the dungeon " How many did you end, so I can give the executioner a heads up." she giggled.

Abaddon stalked forward, fangs completely extended, and he pounced with lightening quick speed, sinking his fangs into the mans neck, drinking deep, licking the wound moments later and laughed as he licked his lips " not nearly as tasty as my wife, " he laughed humming as he left the room.

Barbados laughed " So do you want a glass of milk, or a glass of orange juice, both we found out help with the slight lightheadedness, the Executioners own experiments... " he shrugged " Turns out, fruits, dairy, and sugary things work, his theory is gets the body to replace the blood lost quicker, which actually is helping Mix in his pursuit of all healing."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:41 pm

"Drained one, and drank pretty deep from another, but he will live." Gabe reported. "I feel a lot better, but kinda tired still, like the feeling of just coming out of being sick, you know?"

The man had struggled, but it was no use. Given a chance, he bolted from the room to get back to his family like the coward he really was.

A maid ran into the room before Abadon left it, and went up to him. "Prince! It's Layla! She's gone into labor early!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Abaddons smile fell, and he blinked swallowed hard, and kinda whimpered, torn between running to her which was a very human response and torn between the instinctual vampeer response, to stay away. He knew from reading babys being born, there would be blood, and he knew from when his brother fed, and he got a faint wif of it, he would have to go and feed, he had all ready fed, but that didn't stop the urge. So he stood paralyzed, biting his lip he said his voice cracking, " keep me informed will you, as " he whinned " I can't hold her hand." he hung his head. Then bit his lip.

Barbados snorted hearing what was going on and smiled " No problem, I got it covered " and moved toward the maid " lead the way, Its not wise to have blood suckers in the room with her, so I will go, " he smiled " besides I am love able, and still won't break if some one squeezes my hand to hard."

Milly smiled and kissed him " I love you silly."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Gabriel kissed her back, but became confused. "I hear Layla, and it sounds like she's in pain." He told Milly in worry. He'd been given The Talk, but wasn't aware completely of what happened when a woman gave birth.

The maid nodded and scurried away with the king. By the time Barbados got there, a while staff of people (probably including Mix) were there and ready to help the hopefully new mom.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Milly grew pail " Oh no, its a bit early for her to be having the baby." she said looking worried up at Gabe, " and don't worry there is pain, when you have a baby... and it isn't lost in the first so many months.' she said hanging her head and then looked at Gabe " sweety we have to find your brother."

Barbados, was of course a good grandpa, as he had gone through this with his twins, and prayed what happned to the twins mothers didn't fallow suit.

Mix of course was extra good at this whole thing.

Abaddon, however, was pacing like a caged animal in the dining hall, which is where, a concerned guard had told him to wait. The Gaurd thinking that the smells of food and the sounds of people, would distract the poor vampeer. Unfortuantly the crowd wasn't loud enough, though the smell of food did help in the smell department.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Layla saw Barbados and understood. Blood may trigger Abadon. She held her father in law's hand with a grip that threatened to break even the big man's hand. However, Layla was a lot stronger than she seemed, and endured quite well.

Gabriel nodded. With some asking around, he met with his pacing brother in the dining hall, holding Milly's hand. "Abadon?" He asked. "Are you nervous?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Abaddon nearly jumped out of his skin, " Nervous whatever gave you that idea." he said and pointed at the gaurd who waved " he has the the brightest of ideas to shove me in here, the smell of food is calming at least, but the crowd needs to I don't know break out in a fist fight or something." he said and began to pace, sitting down realizing all he was going to do was ware out that part of the floor faster then the average human ars his leg bounced up and down, and he ended up sinking his own fangs into his wrist, to stop from shaking.

Milly smiled at Gabe " Oh no he's not panicked at all." she said when he had bit himself.

Barbados being the awesome grandpa to be, just grinned bared it, and talked softly to her encouragement and told her after words she could beat abaddon and probably get away with it.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:47 pm

When the ordeal was finally over, and Barbados's hand possibly badly bruised, Layla was finally holding her son. The new mother felt a wash of tender love, and knew in that moment she would fight heaven and hell if it meant this little boy would be safe. Once everything was cleaned up, she softly asked Mix to go get Abadon.

Gabriel sighed and did his best to calm and distract his twin. He knew Abadon fairly well and what may distract him most and calm him most, but Gabriel also knew that there probably wasn't much to relieve his nervousness completely. However, perhaps that made him all the more a fool for trying anyway.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Mix stood there, biting his lip " ah... Layla, I hate to point this out, but its clear your baby is breathing, and he's shedding tears from being born like healthy children do, but his hair is snow white, and he's not making a single sound."

Barbados leaned over " My god, your right.... the tears are running down his face, and he's clearly crying, but there is no sound... non... just the intake of air." he said leaning close to the new born " my Grandson is mute."

Abaddon froze, " its a good thing I can't hear anything right? " he asked this time sinking his fangs into a finger.

Milly sighed " stop biting yourself your creeping out the gests, tell you what, why don't Uncle silly and the babies daddy sit here, and I will go check, since I won't eat anyone." she said dropping a kiss on both their heads " you two are silly fanged chidlren some times." she said stalking off and opened the door " Oh, is that my little nephew, " she came closer " why isn't he making any sound?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Layla, still a bit tired and cranky from the ordeal, frowned. "And why is that a problem?" She challenged. "My son is otherwise healthy, and I will gladly accept him and love him just how he is." She turned back to her baby and tried to lovingly shush him, stroking his hair and murmuring gently to him.

Gabriel whined and kept Abadon company. "I'm sure everything is fine." He rationalized. "I mean, everything with her pregnancy went smoothly, and at least last anyone checked, the baby was healthy in her."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Abaddon looked at his brother " the baby is human... last time I checked too, is there something your not telling me?" he asked his twin " your acting a bit odd about this... but ya conceived before I died means its human." but then sighed " but ya both are healthy, but ah... "

Barbados looked at her " Layla, how is he going to wake you in the middle of the night or let you know his nappy needs changed?" he bits his lip " he will have to have some one around him constantly checking... constantly around him... and we will have to ."

Mix supplied " teach him sign to communicate, and to read and write at an early age, Muteness often comes with being blind... but I can't tell till he's older." he said.

Milly sat at the foot of the bed " Oh boy, you don't think Abaddon is going to blame himself do you?" she looked horrified " he did feed from her while pregnant once or twice." then she pouted " then there was stress when we thought he was just a corpse, oh god.... he's going to blame himself."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Layla was still not exactly pleasant right now. "It is not Abadon's fault!" She snapped. "If anything, it's because of him our son and I are still here! With as much as I was eating before he returned, I probably wouldn't have survived giving birth, and neither would have this little guy. If anything, it's my fault for having been strong enough sooner."

Gabriel looked at Abadon, mortified at the thought of sleeping with his brother's wife. "Abadon... I would never in a million years even consider the notion." He hesitated before sighing and telling Abadon about the miscarriages between him and Milly so far. "... And so, I suppose I want this child to be all right and healthy as much as you do, but for different reasons. At least one of us deserves that, and so far, you're having the best chances of it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:36 pm

Milly hissed " he's not going to see it like that you know that." she said smiling " and yes baby is prefect and cute, and cuddly... but I don't know how cute perfect or cuddly the daddy with fangs is going to be."

Barbados snorted " all right everyone, we will get abaddon, and if he starts, I knock him out, and his wife can sort out his idiocies." he smiled " deal, mean while, I will have it worked with the staff, that some one is with the child at all times, He can't even let us know if something is wrong for the love of god."

Mix nodded " well, maybe i should get the daddy? " he nodded " yes I will get the daddy, Sire, you get ready to punch him out, if he should start being stupid, and Lady Milly you ah, knock out Prince Gabe if he starts." he sid slipping out.

Abaddon looked at him " Gabe does your mind often go places like that, without anyone leading you there, or is that a vampire thing, because if it is, I am glad I am a vampeer what ever the insert the proper F bomb here. that is." he said then grabbed him and knuckle rubbed his head " your an idiot, brother, one day you will have a very sweet smart child, because it will take after its mother." he said giving him a knuckle sandwich.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Layla meanwhile smiled and crooned at her son. In her eyes, he was indeed perfect, and only wanted Abadon to see how perfect their son was too. She lightly kissed her baby's head and held him close to her heart. "My precious baby boy..."

Gabriel yelped and complained, trying to push Abadon off. However, he was smiling, and soon put Abadon into a headlock for a noogie for his brother dearest. "Well, I hope one kid drives you up a wall, just for me!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Abaddon hissed " My next one is going to like bitting their uncle Crap for brains." he teased, giving the side of his brothers face a big fat lick, that when they were kids would make the other squeal, " take that.." he stuck his tougue out and play fully hissed.

Mix came in shaking his head " If you two are done brotherly bonding, Prince Gabriel and Prince erm Abaddon, there is ah some one who would like to meat you."

Barbados grinned " I don't think we will have to hit too hard, that little bugger of yours is entirely too cute for words." he said grinning over layla's shoulder " so cute."

Milly giggled " oh, look he yawned."

Vlady yawned, narrowed his eyes and started crying again, no sound, but he cried, taking in sharp breaths and the whoosh of air that normally would make the crying noise, but instead it was just excaping air.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Gabriel didn't squeal, but his noise of grossed out was fairly worthwhile still. Gabriel released Abadon when Mix entered and stood, ready to meet his nephew.

Layla smiled softly at her son and gently tried to calm him again. "Shhh... it's okay. Mommy's here, and soon Daddy will be too. Once you meet Daddy, I'll feed you if you're hungry, all right?" She kissed her son's head.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:05 pm

barbados teased " Layla thats what boobs are for."

Abaddon swallowed and more or less darted from the room, barreled down the hall and then stood there, peeking in, as if the very sight of him would make people wither and die, and then he slipped quietly in the room, and grinned taking the baby from its mother and plopping on the bed, he stuggled for a bit with his vampeer self, till he realized what he wanted to do instinctually was harmless, and he sniffed, the kid, crooned softly with out words like a dove to its brood, and simply just held his son " Hello little vlady."he purred, " awe, why are we crying your little heart out, did grandpa make you sad..." he said " thats better, " he grinned " giggles are far much better then screaming your little head off don't you think." he said.

Milly layed a hand on Abaddon's shoulder " Abaddon he's mute."

Abaddon looked at him " none of you can here, the baby crying? " he held vlady closer " Gabe?" he said asking his brother.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:10 pm

Gabriel swallowed and shook his head. "I... I don't hear him." Gabriel didn't think his brother was crazy, but was still worried at what this meant. "Are you sure you hear him, brother?"

Layla smiled a little tiredly. "He's perfect, isn't he?" She asked Abadon as she leaned against her husband. She was sleepy now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Abaddon held his baby closer " No one can here vlady?' his bottom lip trembled as he held his baby closer " its not funny guys... " he said looking at thim tears briming his eyes " layla you can hear him right?"

Milly hugged the other side of Abaddons shoulder " If you can here him thats all that matters, but non of us can."

Barbados shook his head, " he's mute son." patting his hand on his sons head " my grandson is mute." he then smiled " but who the hell cares, the little one is adorable."

Vlady yawned cuddled to his daddy and went to cute little human seep.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Layla tiredly kissed Abadon's cheek. "No one but you can hear him, but perhaps that's all right. That means you have the duty of waking up in the middle of the night when he cries then."

Gabriel nodded in agreement with Barbados. "Vlady's uncle is so going to do his best to spoil him rotten."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Abaddon looked at his brother and hissed , shook his head " want to hold him?" he asked Then smiled handing the baby to its uncle, before hugging his wife. Tightly and giving her a really long big kiss " mut or not he's mine." he purred.

Milly laughed " awe, baby vlady is so cute."

Barbadso laughed, " well I shall inform the masses." he laughed and began walking down the hall " after all, I am sure his other set of grandparents would like to know." he said getting back into the dinning hall ware theire were people his big booming voice sounded above the chatter of everyone " TO day is a good day, My Grandson Micheal Vladamire Dracul was born." he grinned " and hes cute."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next