Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already - Page 3 Empty Re: Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:45 am

Illumen looked down at Soot, her cheeks flushing when he called her out for staring at him, the color making her briefly prettier. "But then.... why yell at him?" She asked softly. "Shouldn't it be better to try and help him feel better than make him feel useless?" She stroked Soot, and tried not to look back up at the King. She didn't want to stare.... again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already - Page 3 Empty Re: Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:58 am

The king of shadows leaned over the table at her and then smiled a most odd grinn " The first scar on my chest." he traced on that went down his chest long, and it had to have been deep " I got for trying to hug my son.. the third." he traced another wicked on on his shoulder " I got for trying to cox him out of kill mode... and the last scar " he said racing it over his heart " was because I said I cared... " he looked at her " Oh and that reminds me, if for ever reason you have to leave your room at night...be very very quiet, and hold your whips close but not to close, he still need to protect if it can the little fuzzy brained oaf.." he rolled his eyes " and just keep moving... he doesn't run so their is that, but if you should see blue eyes, in the darkness, yell STABY and run in the other direction preferable towards my room, just poud, keep yelling Stabby, and I wil know whats up. because yelling Stabby allerts well Dull whi goes by stabby at night, ya... and he will then go after you, but get distracted and then, both him and the blue eyed thing, will go after each other all night long untill day breaks, then the kid will sleep in the grave yard.. of all hell ish places." he said shaking his head " I am hoping the blue eyed thing is the master and one day Stabby gets him, but you never know, Stabby hasn't killed, neither has dull even in day stabby mode, but the blue eyes have... " he said " it killed my daughter yes I had a second kid." he sighed " and that usless whisp was hers." he then looked at her " you know what... why don't you just spend the night in my room."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:14 am

Illumen couldn't help but watch his fingers trace over each scar, and then to his eyes behind the ever present mask as he spoke, cheeks flushed lightly. They got redder when he recommended she stay in his room. "I... I think I will be fine for tonight." She said, swallowing. "B-besides.... we are not even married yet.... isn't it kind of.... unorthodox, to.... never mind." Illumen closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Not seeing King of Shadows helped. "I think I will be all right on my own for tonight, thank you, although knowing where your room is surely wouldn't hurt. I don't know my way around the castle yet..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:24 am

The king of shadows rolled his eyes " that little Crap for brains, knows the way, it at least does that." he said, rolling his eyes " honestly, out of all the wisps in the world the two baby wisps I gave my son and daughter, were quite usless." he snorted " but at least one can keep my son from killing and the other is good at directions, and light.." he said shrugging " forget protection bravery and you know everythiing the insert the proper F bomb here. else a wisp does." he snorted, getting up " the useless creature though is happy with you, and thats nice..." he trailed off " he did that with my daughter, his name isn't soot, his name is actually puffles " he gave a sweet smile " and its win isn't dust, its actually Sir fluffy.. " he shrugged " now they are dust and soot, and answer to it. " he shruggged the smiled had faded with the first of shruggs, and sighed standing up, " Just like my boy's name was Daren, Ulus and my wife gave him the last name Soron... but now he's Dull Uslessles Somber, and stabby by night." his eyes dulled and he shuffled off towards his rooms " the wisps all ways trust the wisps except soot, mildly pay attention."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:36 am

Illumen stared at the King curiously. He... smiled. And when he smiled like that, it seemed to almost create it's own light, even here, in the darkest of kingdoms. Illumen smiled faintly at her wisp. "Puffles.... it seems like a more suited name for you than Soot.... I will call you both for now." She looked back up at him as he went to leave. "Sleep well...." She wished, although she did wonder how well anyone could sleep here. Sighing a little, Illumen decided to find out. She went to her rooms and locked the door securely, and grew thick vines over her side of it for good measure. Satisfied for now, she changed into a simple, thin, white night shift she usually wore to bed, that fell to just past her knees, with no sleeves and just this straps to hold it there. After a while though, Illumen sensed something horribly wrong. The room.... this place..... she didn't belong here. She felt like she was choking! Grabing Soot/Puffles, Illumen moved the vines and opened the door into the hallway, taking in deep breaths of the near pitch black air as quietly as she could, the wisp's soft glow showing her just enough of her surrounding to make everything out by the soft, blue glow.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:49 am

Blue eyes actually were now staring at her...... threatening.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:55 am

Illumen's breath caught, and she froze for half a moment as she saw the eyes, and the warning came flooding back. "Stabby...." She whispered. The wisp urged the princess to follow, and follow she did, her cries getting louder and more desperate as she ran as fast as she could, trusting her faithful little wisp friend. "Stabby, stabby, STABBY, STABBY! STABBY! STABBY!" She beat as hard as she could on the door desperately, screaming the word over and over. Vines, thick and hard as stone, grew to form a protective cocoon around her and the door as she kept beating it over and over, desperate and thoroughly freaked out and panicked, in tears.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:04 am

the king pulled her into his room wisp and all and stared at her as he slammed the door behind her " so you didn't think it was true did you." then pulled away from the door throwing the bar to lock it as a blade whent through the door, fallowed by the sound of some one called " I see you blue blue, stabby's going to get you." and the knife being pulled out of the door. " yep.. awe my sons off to play.. " he rolled his eyes but now was very much aware, that he was in his under ware, and waring just that and his mask " well then." and she was close.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:11 am

Illumen hadn't noticed yet the King's next to nudeness, hugging herself and shaking like a leaf. gasping for air from her dead sprint. Tears slid down her face as she tried to calm herself down. Her shift didn't really leave much to the imagination though. The thin material was semi see through, and with how she hugged herself, it was clear Illumen was a nicely proportioned woman, although her usual flowing kimonos and dresses muted such a figure. Without truly meaning anything other than desperately needing the comfort of another person, Illumen hugged the King and cried in his chest. Soot tried to comfort his person, but the little guy just whined softly, seemingly unable to really help at the moment.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:18 am

The king was not dead inside and was really evil, so. He growled heavily and rather huskily, as his mouth cruely crushed down on hers, plundering her mouth, breaking the kiss, to just toss her on his bed, ware he then pinned her there, and the darkness seemed to eat, at the light his wips gave, huddled under the bed, he laughed then purred, as he ban to do what any clearly arroused man who was evil would do, and that was to strip, her nude.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:25 am

Illumen was taken aback and confused, but once he undressed her, the thin fabric tearing easily, she realized what was happening and struggled, although her physical strength was no match for his. She struggled a little before her eyes glowed a fierce blue green and thick, strong vines sprouted from the ceiling and lashed themselves around the king, pulling him into the air off of Illumen. She quickly grabbed Soot/Puffles and ran to a corner of the room. She huddled up there and broke down, snuggling the only thing here that seemed to care about her. Illumen sobbed brokenly. She hated it here. She wanted to go home, and wake up from this nightmare.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:35 am

The king growled, and the plants turned to ash, as he stalked closer " whats the matter Princess, the farce to much for you?' he sneered " a simple, stop, would have worked " he snapped the next words cruelly " oh and for that, misery, and pain you'll cause no doubt later, he sneered horribly, " I guess your punishment will simply be this." he snapped, as he took off the mask he wore, revealing the horrifically marred and blakened side of his face, from his brow, down his cheek, and down his throat a ways, it missed his red eye but by meeters " next time if you wish not to see the horror that is the left side of my face, you might want to think things over." he snorted, " and you can sleep there too." he growled getting into his bed, and drawing the curtain " maybe i should have just let stabby stab you." he snorted.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:42 am

Illumen didn't sleep that night. She sat in her corner, too scared of what would happen if she did, and clutched the little wisp as if her life depended on it, and quietly as she could manage sobbed through the night. One thing had been certain though, through the nearly rape..... Illumen was still a virgin. She had been spoiled by no man it seemed, and was probably true, seeing as she was a young ruler, and still had much life to live and give. Whether he had realized it or not, the King had already almost broke the fragile princess.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:52 am

It was early in the morning when a large whisp came from under the bed, it floated infront of her and bumped into her, continuing to bump into her, untill the other wisp started to bump into her, and then the managed to push her into the bed, ware they king lay.

The king was sleeping on his side of the bed, as ironically enough he was still use to doing so. and snored softly as he did didn't care nor even wake at the fun his wisps were having tormenting the princes into making amends.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:17 am

At that point, Illumen was too tired and distraught to protest much more, and carefully got in bed beside the King slowly. For a while, she simply watched him, taking him in. Weirdly enough, she was not revulsed by the scars, finding them fascinating, and she didn't mind the burn, although her staring at such things was often misread as disgust. Illumen hesitated. She wanted to gently kiss him and hold him close, but.... why?! Why should she care? She had braced herself to a loveless marriage.... and yet now.... she felt herself wanting and needing him, and maybe even.... no. It was too soon for that. Very carefully, Illumen put her arms around the King. "I'm sorry.... she whispered in a voice soft enough she almost just mouthed it. "I'm sorry.... you.... I shouldn't be feeling like this.... but I am. You wanted a farce, but now I am scared. I.... I am scared of you, and how I feel now." She cuddled a little closer before passing out. The princess was exhausted, and the comfortable bed and warmth of the King easily made her fall asleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:24 am

King woke, and raised an eyebrow as she was cuddled to him talk about mixed signals, and once again was feeling the rutting buck.. nipping at her ear, he began to teas down her throat, lightly wondering what her game was at, and pulling her under him he grinned, he wouldn't insert the proper F bomb here. a sleeping woman, their was no fun in that non at all." and his mouth cruely took hers again.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:32 am

Illumen woke a little as the King kissed her. Wha.... oh. The princess was very mellow now from sleep, and after a half moment to wake up a little more actually kissed the King back, gently wrapping her arms around him. He was strong; she could feel the muscles on his back and shoulders, and lightly brushed her fingertips over them, admiring the texture of the muscle and scars. Where she stood now, she was halfway to being his prisoner forever by her own heart, but also at the moment, she could barely hear that voice. He was strong, and confident. Two things she wasn't, and wished she was more of.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:41 pm

The king of shadows was not a kind man, and so he kissed gruffly all cruelest in nature, as he tugged at her clothing, once again, and once she was naked, he bit at her breasts, was rough with them, and his long dark hair hid, his smile as cruel and evil as the rest of him, he rather rammed into her, with a giant force, using his strong hands, one of which was still gloved, to hold her in place, not giving her time to re-adjust he plunged faster and faster, deeper and deeper growling in her ear, " I suggest in the next hour to prepare. ready yourself for my seed." the words, thick with lust, and deep and rich in evil intent.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Tears ran down Illumen's face once more, but this time didn't make a move to stop him. She kept gasping and choking in pain at his thrusts, squirming when she could. The girl had indeed been a virgin until now, and her fragile fae body was not used to such rough treatment. However, as unhappy as she was, and as painful as it was to her, Illumen offered little resistance this time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:10 pm

The king had been very rough, cruel and out right brutal in his mating, but with a final thrust, came deep chuckling he rolled off her like a used tissue, and stretched on his back like a cat who just had the cream, he laughed a bit, before as he grinned falling back to sleep.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:19 pm

Illumen turned away from him and just sobbed. Puffles gently nudged her, crying small pearls for his pew person's pain. Illumen carefully held the wisp close for about half an hour before she slowly made her way to the window, peeking through the curtain. She hurt all over, and doing anything was painful, and since Illumen was in pain and crying, the little wisp at her side cried too. The princess carefully lowered herself to the floor and just stared out the window, to her home so far away, and remained there until the King woke back up again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:01 am

The king woke, stretched, and getting up, in his wicked sense, grabbed any old mask he could find, hiding the cursed mark that left him disfigured on one side of his face, the half mask worked and he had so many of them with there black closths that hung that hid his throat well, he snorted, unceromonsly threw her over his shoulder, and stalked out, not carring if she was clothed, yawning as if he had done that thousands of times, and stalked out on to the belcony, ware he tossed her into a very large tube full of hot nice water, snorting he looked at her, shrugged and then slopped into the bath with her, grinning like the coy ars he was, grinning as the wisps came out, to light the balcony, and sinking further into the hot water, watching her, the soaps had pretty sents, both manly and female, and were prettily bottled, hadn't he lavished his wife, with the soft, the pretty, the nice, the girly, the everything and anything. Hadn't he tried to make the spark in her eyes ignight? he said frowning now.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:09 am

Other than an initial yelp in pain, Illumen said nothing to the King. Once in the tub, she sank to her chin in the water, covering herself with her arms and legs as best she could to remain halfway decent. She did not look at the King, and in fact, it seemed whatever fight was in her was starting to slip away, and starting to leave her broken too. However, after a long moment of silence.... Illumen decided she might try.... one more time. She lightly blew along the water's surface, and delicate, soft pink water lilies appeared on top of the water. However, two remained as buds, one floating in front of the King, a large bud at that, and a small one in front of Illumen. The one in front of King opened into an extrodinary lily, veined with reds and blacks, and patterns in the colors both fiercely and gracefully. A few other lilies appeared, simple soft pinks, and opened too, but none as eye catching and as exotic as the one in front of King. The bud in front of Illumen never bloomed. The whole time, the girl didn't even look at her fiance, feeling hurt, beaten, and at the edge of breaking altogether still.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 am

The king noticed the flowers, and looked at the one before him, scooped it out of the tub, and set it away from him far away from him. seeing a pink flower he instead, pulled that one over to him, and favoring that simple and soft lily blew on it gently, his eyes filled with amusement, as he blew the little bud towards her then, a thin and delecate layer of frost covering it.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:54 am

Illumen looked at the frosted lily with wonder. She raised a hand as if to lightly touch it, but hesitated. She didn't want to spoil it's beauty. Strangely enough, as it seemed emotions stirred in the princess, the flowers glowed very softly. "It's.... beautiful." She said quietly after a while in reference to the frost covered lily. "I... I've never seen something like it." Indeed, she hadn't, or at least, not a frosted, live water lily. And finally, for the first time the King had seen since her arrival, Illumen smiled, softly and tenderly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum