Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already - Page 4 Empty Re: Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:10 am

King just stared at her " you have never scene frosted flowers before?" he looked at her " ever?' he asked blinking. He started to laugh a bit, then shook his head, " Have you scene a frosted pumpkin?" he mused " or a frosted window.. oh I know... " he teased gently " have you seen a frosted world.. just lightly frosted, not to end what is, but to give a chill morning its breath."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already - Page 4 Empty Re: Two..... People Getting Married, Since towers, rulers, and kingdoms are probably taken already

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 am

"Flowers rarely last long once the frost has touched them." She said softly, still smiling gently. "I have always found it pretty, but usually it and flowers do not get along well." Illumen moved the water under the flower to make it spin, smiling a little more as the lighting and tiny ice crystals made it sparkle. "Sire.... what is your favorite flower?" She asked curiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:18 am

The king raised an eye brow, and snorted " you don't know?" he teased, and made ice roases spring forth to grow up the side of the tube, and hold perfect and delicate. Like real roses but made of nothing but ice. He grinned " Go ahead and touch them." he mused amusment lighting his eyes.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:21 am

Illumen's eyes sparkled at the beauty of the ice roses, and as he invited her to, she did indeed touch them. "I... I hadn't realized... your ice powers could be so beautiful." She said softly in admiration.She smiled at King, and held her hand out to him. In her palm, a perfect, red rose appeared... just for him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:34 am

King laughed " your amusing little one." and then because that sparkle which didn't happen wasn't in his realm his world he decided to play with her some more, and he grinned " a rose.." he said frosting it. " and now thats what they look like frosted." he said, and touched the tip of the Ice rose, it started to melt, untill it just burst into a thousand tiny glittering flakes of snow like particals, however the rose still remained, as white as fallen snow, its pettels gave off the sent of actual roses, and the green of the leaves were deep and ritch, and he made in his hands, a butterfly ice like, and it fluttered its wings, lit on her, and shook of its frost. " I don't use them, very often, as what I make in them is real."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:43 am

Illumen's face lit up at the display, impressed and awed now. She smiled at the butterfly, laughing happily now, the sound light and uplifting. The girl had relaxed now, and even seemed like she could have been happy. "Ahmorn.... it's all so beautiful." She said warmly, not even realizing she had used the Fae word for him. Of course, Illumen knew what it meant, but hadn't realized she had said it, caught up in the moment. 

(If King knows the Fae language.... I'll translate it next post. It isn't anything rude or demeening)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:53 am

King suddenly had the urge to show her something, but what was it he wanted to show her, and he decided what it was, and he grinned " after our bath, would you go with me, on a small adventure?" he grinned like the devil now " the catch is if you breath a word a bout it, I will have to kill you." he said in a dark tone.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:00 am

Illumen took in a sharp breath, but nodded, promising to secrecy. It was amazing how he looked when he smiled, and not just for effect. "Is there something I should keep in mind while dressing?" She asked. Their was a light in her eyes again, this time a bit excited for what King wanted to show her after.... Illumen looked down and blushed a bit. "O-oh... Would you like me to... ah... scrub you?" She offered, since they were technically bathing together.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:54 pm

The king snorted rolling his eyes and then placing a lily on his head, " I assure you I am fine." he said getting a long handled sponge and began to scrub between his massive toes. Then because the tub was deep enough, and large enough, he dunked under,all that was left on the surface was infact, just the lily.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Illumen simply watched him, admiring his physique quietly. She smiled when just the lily remained after he went under water, waiting half a moment from that before she carefully started to clean herself, her smile fading as she noticed all the bruises that were starting to show up from earlier. They dully throbbed as she ran soap over them, wincing slightly at the nastier ones. Illumen was still a very delicate creature, and did not enjoy pain, despite what King said about her being a masochist.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:38 am

King stayed under for quite a while, but resurcaed just inchest from her breasts " hello and " he licked her neck nuzzling it. " I kinda want to " he grinned like the devil, as he kissed her this time tender and warm, and pulled her closer to him, grabbing her legs, and getting ready to spear her once more, to mate with her.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:41 am

Illumen made a surprised sound, face flushing red at how close King was to her. However, she melted at the kiss, wrapping her arms around him and letting him do whatever he wanted with her. In this moment, she trusted him completely.... her ahmorn. The princess wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:57 am

King wished to melt her bones, to insite fire, and he slid into her smooth and slow, and began to move in here, like ocean waves rock gently lapping at a beach, while he bent his head and suckled liek babe, his hands roamed to tickle and tease, to insite pleasure.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:01 am

And Illumen seemed to enjoy every minute of this kind of sex. She gasped and moaned in pleasure, and tried to please him as well, despite her lack of experience. The Moon Princess was putty in his hands, and murmured such loving things to him, calling him "ahmorn" a few more times affectionately and tenderly. She was still bruised, and still sore in some places, but he was being so gentle now, and she didn't want to ruin anything for him, so the small amount of pain was endured well enough to enjoy herself still.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:00 am

King finished on the same sweet note as he started, cuddling into her he purred " hmmm, i needed that too." he said licking her ear quite playfully, then rolling his eyes " I do have balm for the soreness... " he said grinning. " and you might want to put on a dress or pants more suited, for he gestured to the lovely view of black and fog. " its lovely isn't it." he snorted rolling his eyes.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:06 am

Illumen gladly cuddled into him. "I will be all right for now." She assured him softly. "Ahmorn... if you want light, just a little bit...." She looked at the wall of the castle near them, and a thick and healthy vine grew, with large, spade shaped leaves. Softly glowing buds formed on the vines, and from the buds, large, pale flowers hewn with faint tinges of orange, pink and blue, the flowers themselves glowing softly, but providing enough light to see easily. "They are called Fairy Moon Lilies in this tongue, and... they are my favorite flower." Illumen smiled, reaching over and gently plucking a glowing flower to show him better. They held a light, pleasant scent that was just ever so slightly heady and hypnotizing. She offered the flower to him, still keeping close in her fiance's arms.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:51 am

the king looked at her " you know it will either go to sleep, or die, the darkness is magic, and all but wisp light is devoured." he said, reaching a hand over the tub, to stroke the one he called flare. " and that is why I love them so."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:54 am

"This plant... these flowers, are tied to me." Illumen told him softly, placing the flower on the edge of the tub. "As long as I am all right and maintain my own power, these flowers will not die, ahmorn." She said before she kissed his cheek tenderly. She paused for a moment, hesitant to dare ask him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

King patted her head " well then no light will they shed, out side of wisp." he sighed, then got out of the tub abruptly, with a towel, dried off, and stretched, the scars on his back seemingly moved with him. many scars. He stalked now quietly back into their bed room, and both of his wisps, fallowed, leaving small puffles to light, and the small wisp didn't produce as much as two large ones, and so the belcony grew very dark.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am

Illumen hesitated. She had been mesmerized by how strong and powerful the King looked, and intrigued by his great, scarred form once more. The larger wisps leave made her snap out of it. The princess hesitated a moment, but at Puffles encouragement, crept out of the tub and wrapped herself in a towel before heading back in. Illumen blushed slightly as she remembered she would have to go through his room before she could go to her own to change.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:45 am

king was dressed in green all ready, the cloak green a deep and ritch color, and he was back to waring the rose mask he had worn before, with matching atire, he smiled at her, and opened a door " you can find clothing in there, suitable I do belive... though I would imagine you would need some of them hemmed." he said idly. Not really paying attenton as he laced his boots.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Illuman smiled back and thanked him, looking curiously looked through the door at the clothes within. "I know how to sew. If need be, I could hem them myself." She offered. She found a top that was a deep and dark purple, and embroidered with silvery white flowers on it. Illumen smiled and wore that along with some pants matching in color, also trimmed in silver white. Her figure fit in some places, but was loose in others. She luckily found some silvery ribbons and did makeshift adjustments that way, and grew tiny white flowers to set in her hair before she went back out to see if King was still there or not.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm

The king, was frowning deeply and snapped, thouting out the belcony " NO DAMN BONE FIRES IN THE MIDDLE OF insert the proper F bomb here. TOWN< DO YOU WANT THE ENTIRE TOWN TO BURN ALIVE? YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR ALL USLESS.! JUST DON"T insert the proper F bomb here. DO IT." he shut the door and mumbled under his breath " please just kill me all ready Please."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:18 pm

Illuman walked up to him, gentle as always. "Ahmorn.... What's wrong?" She asked. The princess wanted to help if she could. "Is there anything I can do?" She lightly laid a hand on his arm comfortingly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:31 am

King grumbled under his breath for several moments and longer " Shitting hell, tell me, if you lived in a kigdom ware everyone but you was as Dull as dull, morbidly depressed, and had mudd for brains due to this, a endless sea of mindless Dark lighted people day after day after day, interacting with these bland souless heartless passionless beings... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum