Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 23 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:30 pm

Layla smiled. "All right, but you should get yourself one too then."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 23 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Geena chuckled softly.  "I don't know... I'm still getting over my newest piece of jewelry.  Do you see anything you like?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Layla looked over each necklace critically and held one up to her neck and looked in the mirror. "This one." She decided. The color complimented her eyes and skin tone well, and the length of the chain flattered her neck and cleavage well.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:40 pm

"I like it," Geena said carefully.  "Layla... Would you mind a comment?  I don't mean ill by it, and I don't want you to think I'm trying to take over your life, it's just a bit of advice.  Be careful with the girls.  You've got them, it's silly to try to hide them, but just be careful not to flaunt them.  Even with Lex, but if you do, keep it to Lex.  Alright?"  She kept her voice low and gentle, clearly more concerned than bossy.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Layla nodded. "I am a one man woman, and that man is Lex. I will try to only use them on Lex." She promised.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Geena smiled and gave Layla a one-armed hug, kissing her temple gently.  "You're a good girl, Layla.  Now, what do you say we get out of here and go home?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Layla smiled, genuinely happy. "All right." She said cheerfully. Yes, she was more certain than ever that if she could choose a mom, it would have been Geena, no questions asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Once they'd checked out and were on their way home, Geena said, "Thank you for asking me along.  It was nice to finally get out of the house."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Layla smiled. "No problem! I like hanging out with you." She said genuinely.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:58 pm

"It's nice to be with you, too," Geena said, opening the door for Layla.  "Would you like any help making these goodies of yours?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:00 pm

"Yes please!" Layla chirped, thanking Geena for getting the door and heading to the kitchen.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Geena followed her, chatting happily as she worked and helped.

Tramp stirred at last, moaning softly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Layla enjoyed talking and cooking with the woman she idolized as the perfect mom.

Ashton was right there, and patiently waited for Tramp to wake up more, and trying to read the guy to guess what hurt and how bad.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Tramp stirred then let out a sharp hiss of pain.  "Ow," he moaned.  Squinting, he tried to look around while Bobo licked his face.  "Bobo?  Where are we?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Ashton remained quiet, letting Tramp wake and slowly get a grip on his surroundings. He took the pill bottle Gaster had given him out and shook a couple pills out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Tramp winced at the rattling sound and carefully pushed himself up to see better.  "Ashton?" he said slowly, trying to focus on what he hoped was the real Ashton in the trio of images he was seeing.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:15 pm

"Yeah, I'm here." Ashton said calmly. "I have pain pills for you. They'll help. Narcotics too, so they should help any drug cravings for the time being." He explained and offered the pills to Tramp. "Just take it easy. You can recover safely here. Me and my family will make sure nothing happens to you while you're here." He promised.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Tramp took the pills but held them in his hand as he looked around.  "Where exactly is 'here?'" he asked slowly, trying to knit things together.  He'd gone from being in a box to being in a palace.  He'd thought it was just a dream.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:21 pm

"Right now, we are in my room." Ashton explained. "My.... dad, owns this house. I live here with five brothers, girlfriends of two of them, dad's fiance, and a hoard of cats owned by my little brother." He sighed a little. "My older brother found you hurt pretty bad, and told me. Dad and I brought you here so you can rest and recover in peace."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Tramp gave a slow nod, thinking about that.  "Sounds like a full house," he said with a weak smile.  "Except... why do you pause when you say dad?"  In his world, that was a red flag.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Ashton rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, the personal reason is he is a scientist, and I have bad experiences with them, but Dr. Gaster has proven to be a good guy. I just... I still have some mixed feelings about the whole thing is all. As a dad, he's better than what I remember of my birth father, but there wasn't much competition there..." He explained.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:35 pm

"Scientist?" Tramp asked, tensing.  "So, in exchange for room and board, he pokes and prods you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Ashton shook his head. "No, not at all. He keeps his work and home lives separate, and and only does scientist stuff if it needs to be done, like with my one brother. He had back problems, and Gaster, with his permission, fixed it up."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Tramp said nothing for a while, petting Bobo.  "Five brothers?" he said at last.  "That's a lot of brothers.  And cats?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Ashton nodded. "We manage to all get along."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next