Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 am

Tramp sat on the bed huddled in the corner by the wall.  He gripped his head, rocking back and forth.  "No... no.... NO!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:50 am

Ashton noticed and came over, gently pulling Tramp into his embrace. "It's okay." He said softly. "I'm here, and I got you. I won't let anything happen to you. You're safe here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:54 am

Tramp resisted at first, but something in Ashton's voice got through to him.  He slumped against Ashton, clinging to him, sobbing hysterically.  "Please make it stop.  I don't want to!  I'm sorry I was bad.  I promise, I'll be good!  I promise."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Ashton just kept murmuring to Tramp about how everything was fine, and that he wouldn't let anything happen to him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Tramp settled slowly, still clinging and sniffling.  "Sorry," he whimpered.  "I didn't mean to wake you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:18 pm

"It's fine." Ashton assured him. "You actually woke me from a nightmare. Otherwise, I probably would have been the one waking you with MY screaming."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:24 pm

"What do you dream of?" Tramp mumbled, hugging Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:26 pm

"I'd.... rather not talk about it." Ashton murmured. "At least not yet. There's only one person I've talked a little to about it, and it's still hard."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Tramp jerked his head in a nod.  "Okay.  I understand."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Ashton hesitated a moment before he spoke again. "Tramp.... If it means anything, I'll do my absolute best to make sure you're safe here. No one will hurt you under my watch."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Tramp said nothing at first.  Slowly, he drew away, sitting on the bed and studying Ashton soberly.  "You know, I am almost inclined to believe you," he admitted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Ashton furrowed his brow, feeling a little hurt. "Why almost?" He asked. He was a man of his word! Or at least, he tried to be.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:18 pm

"I've heard that promise a lot," Tramp shrugged.  "No one has ever followed through.  The only one who came close... She and I had a falling out."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Ashton frowned. "I didn't think you needed to know this now, but I almost don't care now. You know what I was doing earlier today? While Layla stayed with you? I found the guys who beat you up and gave them the eye-for-an-eye justice for hurting you, and did some more to their leader for insulting you. I don't know how that equates in your book, but in the streets life I knew, that meant a damn lot for what you thought of a person." Ashton stood. "You should try and sleep some more. It'll help you recover. I'm going for a walk."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Tramp could only gape at Ashton.  He did that... for him??  But... "Why?" he called softly.  "Why would you do that for me?  I'm nobody.  At best, we're friends, but I've never done anything for you.  Not really.   Why would you risk yourself for me that way?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Ashton paused, his back to Tramp. He hesitated, not sure if he should admit his feelings for Tramp or not. Ashton wound up chickening out. "I'll tell you later." He muttered before he continued on his way without another word.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:00 pm

Tramp ducked his head.  He called Bobo up onto the bed with him and huddled miserably with the puppy, making himself as small as he could.  He felt guilty.  He must have said something wrong, but all he had done was tell the truth.  He finally fell asleep clinging to his puppy.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:02 pm

Ashton didn't go far, just around the block several times before he went into the bathroom and splashed icy cold water on his face. Why? Tramp had asked. Why? Because Ashton knew he was falling for Tramp, and falling hard. And yet, it seemed more and more that Tramp didn't return such feelings, or even wanted to.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Tramp was fast asleep by the time Ashton returned.  He clung to his puppy, and the dried tear tracks were still visible on his face.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:14 pm

Ashton sighed a little when he noticed and sank back into his chair, feeling even worse now. He tried to fall back asleep that night, but it evaded him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Tramp woke early the next morning, and it was obvious what he wanted from the first second he opened his eyes.  He stared at Ashton, feverish, pale, and sweating.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:21 pm

Ashton was staring at the floor, zoned out, and his head in his hands. He looked and felt... broken. Torn.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Tramp swallowed hard.  His rabid desire warred with his concern.  He reached out a shaking hand and touched Ashton's knee.  "Ashy?  Ashy, I'm sorry if I said something wrong," he managed to say tremulously.  Drugs!  A hit, a high, a puff, a shot, a pilll.... No!  Ashton had been nice to him so far.  Focus.  Focus!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Ashton looked up at Tramp and tried to stealthily wipe his red eyes. "Huh?" He saw Tramp's state and shook out a couple of pain pills and mutely handed them to Tramp. "I'll go see what's for breakfast." He murmured.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Tramp grabbed the pills greedily and swallowed them.  He closed his eyes, feeling the dulling effect of the drugs.  "Okay," he mumbled.  Then frowned.  "Ashton, are you crying?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next