Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:18 pm

"No promises." Ashton said happily. "Sleep well, man." He told Tramp before heading back to True, grinning like a cat that just got the cream. "Ready when you are."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:19 pm

"He's evil, Bobo!  Evil to the core!" Tramp whined.

True chuckled and turned his chair around.  "Why do you look like you won the world's hardest competition with ease?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:23 pm

Ashton chuckled. "Tramp wants to make sure he pays me back. I said no promises."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:27 pm

"Well, if he's paying anyone back, it'll be me since I'm buying," True said with a mischevious smile, rolling along at a quick clip for the thrift store.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:29 pm

"Oh, come on!" Ashton complained. "I have money! I can buy for me and Tramp! besides, shouldn't you be saving up for a really nice rock to give to your lady?" he countered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm

"You and what job are going to fund this totally awesome spending spree?" True asked dryly.  "I have money, too, and I really, really want to do something nice for my brother and my brother's friend, so please, stop attempting to argue and just let me pay today.  This way, you get to pick out exactly what you want rather than let me guess and maybe get something you like.  Capice?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Ashton grumbled, but finally caved to not cause too much conflict. He had something in mind for True later.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 pm

True's smile mimicked Ashton's from earlier.  "Awesome!  Now, let's hope this visit goes better than the last, yeah?"  He chuckled as he opened the door for Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm

"You are an a-." Ashton grumbled, but in the same breath thanked True for getting the door. "This is the biggest thrift shop I've seen yet." He whistled, impressed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:44 pm

"Bigger doesn't always mean better," True warned, "but so far this place has seemed pretty decent to me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 pm

"Fair point." Ashton agreed. "it at least has a good selection though..." He wandered over to the clothes to find some stuff for Tramp.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 pm

True of course had to look for posters first, but that being a bust, he went through the electronic section where he found a couple of nice things for his steadily growing studio.  His room was more studio than bedroom these days.  He was going to have to move out if he wanted more space, but that wasn't a bad thought.  Finished there, he wandered into the jewelry section.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:52 pm

Ashton looked through the clothes in Tramp's size, and found several tops he thought Tramp would like, and even a brand new pair of distressed jeans in Tramp's size.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:02 pm

True wheeled himself through the clothes to find Ashton.  "Hey, Ashton?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Ashton looked over at True. "Yeah? What's up, man?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:08 pm

"Do you think Shuni would like this?" True asked, holding up a thickly padded quilt covered in puppies.  "Oh, wait, that's for Bobo.  This is for Shuni."  He held up a thinner, wider quilt with cats.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Ashton laughed. "Yes, I think Shuni would love it. You're talking about a kid who lives in a hat with cat ears on it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:11 pm

"True enough," True grinned.  "I think the only time he takes it off is when Dad pries it off him to wash it.  And now I need your opinion in shiny things."

(PMing you pics)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:13 pm

"Oh?" Ashton asked, collecting what he picked out for Tramp. "I might have a solid opinion on it, depending on what said shiny things are."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:19 pm

"These are for Kat," True said, laying out the pendants and lockets on the quilts on his lap.  "I want to give her something else, tickets to a show, and I'm not sure which one she'd like best and if I should hide them under a pendant or in a locket.  I like this one for the fire and power I see in her."  The Firebird pendant.  "This one for her elegance and simple beauty."  The old fashioned red umbrella.  "This one is just beautiful, and it's called a Dragon's Breath stone." The red and blue stone set in silver.  "And... well, this one is on the sappy side."  The moon pendant.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Ashton looked them over. "Good quality at least. And I think this one might be legit silver." He said, indicating to a pendant.
(Don't care which one you want to be actual silver)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:24 pm

"I know," True said patiently, "but which one says 'Kat' best?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:26 pm

"Uhhhhhh....." Ashton blanked. "To be honest, I don't know her well, and I honestly don't know. Sorry, man. Maybe.... figure out which one she might be able to wear the most? Like with what colors she wears more?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:30 pm

True sighed and lifted them up, looking them over.  Finally, he picked the Dragon's Breath pendant and the Moon.  "I'll save this moon one for another time.  She can at least wear this pendant to the show."  He looked at Ashton.  "Got everything?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:32 pm

"I think I got a nice selection for Tramp." he said happily. However, something shiny drew his eyes towards the jewelry display. He picked up a small bone earring that was really cheap because it was missing a match. "I think he might like this too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next