Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:40 am

"Okay," Tramp mumbled, closing his eyes. His hand found Ashton's, and instinctively he curled his fingers around the others and held tight.

"All of them will be mine if they are as good as they sound," Lex retorted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:56 am

Ashton blushed, but smiled when Tramp took his hand. Ashton gave his hand a light squeeze of reassurance.

Layla laughed. "Can I at least have one?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:25 am

Tramp held Ashton's hand, eyes closed, playing lightly with the fingers. He didn't open his eyes as he drew Ashton's hand close and placed a delicate kiss on the inside of Ashton's wrist. His lips were soft, silky, and butterfly-light on the sensitive skin.

Lex considered this. "Alright, since you did all the work of making them," he agreed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:52 am

Ashton couldn't help but smile and blush a little more. He just hoped that Tramp was comfortable and content with Ashton.

Layla laughed. "I'll tell you what; while these are waiting to be cooked, i have some batter bowls that need cleaned."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Tramp continued to play with Ashton's hands, that being the only part of him that moved. He didn't even open his eyes in his finger exploration, just toyed gently with Ashton's hand, content with that and having his head on Ashton's lap. Bobo didn't seem inclined to move, either, soon falling back to sleep.

"I'll help you clean those," Lex volunteered.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Ashton let Tramp be, just liking the closeness and quiet for now.

Layla laughed. "Figured you would. The bowl and spoon are on the counter."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Lex moved over to the counter and started doing his impression of a dishwasher and thoroughly cleaning each bowl and every spoon.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:36 pm

Layla smiled and watched him work. She cleaned each utensil with soap and water when he was done.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:38 pm

"How's Tramp and Ashton?" Lex finally asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Layla thought a moment. "I suppose all right." She decided on. "Tramp wants to get clean, and that is not looking fun for him, but I think Ashton will be a good caregiver for him in the interm. I'll check on them again this evening and bring food and water up for them. As well as Bobo."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:43 pm

"I'll head up and check on them in a minute," Lex decided. "The withdrawal hitting Tramp harder than you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Layla nodded. "He was a lot more frequent and diverse in it than I was." She said. "I am trying to help where I can, but it depends on what he was on and just him, since people are indeed built differently."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:07 pm

"I'll ask him and see if he can tell me what he's on, or was on," Lex said, stretching. "Dog might need something, anyway."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:10 pm

Layla nodded. "Just please make sure Tramp at least has some water? He was throwing up some, and I don't want him to be dehydrated on top of it all."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:21 pm

"Got it." He grabbed a glass of water and headed upstairs. "Ashton? How's it going?" he asked, opening the door.
Tramp didn't even stir, sound asleep on Ashton's lap, still clutching his hand. Bobo looked up and thumped his tail.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:24 pm

Ashton smiled a bit at Lex. "Hey." He greeted. "Things are going okay, I suppose. Bobo doesn't seem to be bleeding through the bandages yet, which is always a good sign."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:25 am

"You two look really comfy," Lex said a touch dryly. "Didn't know the floors were that great."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:00 am

Ashton shrugged. "Comfier than several other places I've been forced to sleep in." He pointed out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:01 am

"Eh." Lex set the new cup on the table and retrieved the old one. "Fresh water. Need anything else?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:03 am

"Not that I can think of right now." Ashton replied after a moment of thought. "Thanks though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:13 am

"Let me know if you three need anything," Lex said, heading back downstairs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:16 am

Ashton nodded and watched Lex go before he looked at Tramp. He let his free hand pet Bobo's head gently.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:30 am

Bobo licked his hand appreciatively. He liked this person.
"Is Lex okay with this?" Tramp asked softly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 am

Ashton smiled a little. "Lex....... doesn't quite understand, but as long as I'm happy, he'll find a way of being happy for me." He said confidently.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:47 am

Tramp shifted so he was looking up at Ashton. After a second, he sat up carefully and said, "Ashton? I don't know if you can answer this, but... What exactly is it that Lex is not understanding about? I mean..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I just want to know for clear. How do you feel about... What are you expecting... Intentions..." He fell silent. "Sorry. Clear as mud."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next