Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Kat make a startled sound as she was caught off guard, but quickly relaxed. She wrapped her arms around True's neck as she kissed him back lovingly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:24 pm

True finally came up for breath and smiled at her.  "I love you, Katrina.  I love you so much."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:03 pm

She smiled happily back. She felt completely overjoyed to be with True. "I love you too. There are no words spectacular enough to describe you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:16 pm

True laughed and hugged her.  "And here you are even more spectacular than I.  What a pair we make!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Kat giggled and hugged him back, kissing his cheek.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:30 pm

"Do you want to ride on the carousel?" True asked with a grin.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 pm

"Are we allowed too?" Kat asked. "I didn't think he was too pleased with how it ended last time..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:14 pm

"I talked him into it for one night," True grinned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Kat smiled happily. "Sure then." She thought it was really sweet, revisiting one of the places they kind of first started to really get to know each other and fall in love at.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:22 pm

True grinned happily and led the way.  "This way, my beloved!  I will need your help getting on, please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:28 pm

"Of course. And I will remember to lock the wheels this time." Kat said with a smile as she followed True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:33 pm

True snickered softly and got as close to the ride as he could.  He made certain the wheels were looked then glanced at Kat.  "Your hand, please?  Just a hand."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Kat nodded, a little puzzled, but did as he asked. She still had no idea how far along in his therapy True had progressed. She still thought he was strength building.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:43 pm

True took her hand and leaned heavily on her for a moment while he got ahold of the carousel railing.  He pulled himself up, now leaning primarily on the railing, and began making his slow way up one step at a time, still needing Kat and the railing to steady himself, his legs shaking.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:50 pm

Kat was there every step of the way. Her eyes were welling up a little, because she knew how much it had meant to True to be able to walk again. He had to have worked very hard and very diligently in order to have gotten this far this fast. "True..." She breathed, her voice a little shaky.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:52 pm

True couldn't say anything, focused only on the horse.  Once he got on the horse, then he could reply.  His legs shook violently, ready to give out at every dragging step, but True lunged forward and grabbed the horse.  "Made it!" he panted, turning enough to look at Kat, his expression glowing.  He'd made it!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:54 pm

Kat was crying a little, but she was smiling she was so happy for True. "True..." She said again as she wiped away the tears. "You're taller than me." The simple fact for whatever reason made her all the more happy to know.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:02 am

True grinned bashfully.  "Um," he bit his lip.  "I am loving this moment, but, up, my legs aren't going to hold me much longer and the ride is about to start."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:06 am

Kat nodded and helped him onto the horse before she got on one next to True. This was by far the best part of the date so far.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:31 pm

True made certain he was settled then turned to Kat and took her hand.  "I love you, Kat.  With all my heart."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Kat smiled happily. "I love you too. You're my everything." She said, blushing at how cheesy that sounded.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm

True smiled and leaned back as the ride started, spinning them around slowly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Kat smiled and laughed a little. She was having a lot of fun.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:08 pm

The ride seemed to go on forever and far too short all at once.  Once back in his chair, True took Kat to a little place downtown that might have been called a club if it weren't so quiet and laid back.  They were having open mike night, so after buying their drinks, True decided to take a go at it and recited Rocket Man gravely and with great pomp that had most of the crowd desperately stifling their laughter.  After that and a couple more drinks, True walked Kat home.
"I have to get back," he said quietly.  "I'll see you on Tuesday for the concert, right?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Kat smiled. The whole night had been amazing. She had sang I Will Always Love You, and had the vocals to make it sound pretty good. She kissed Trues cheek. "I look forward to it. Where do you want to meet up at beforehand?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next