Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Ashton's face turned red and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, ah, there's a bit more to the story than that..."
Gaster nodded. "More than likely. Let's get back home, and it can be explained while we unpack."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:52 pm

"I can help you unpack!" Shuni offered, taking Geena's hand as they walked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:54 pm

Gaster chuckled. "Shuni, do you want to ride in the car home with Geena and me?" He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:57 pm

"Yes, please!  Can Ashton and Sam come, too?" Shuni asked.  A car ride was a special thing!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:03 am

"I only have room for three in the backseat." Gaster chuckled. 
"You guys go." Sam told Shuni, Ashton, and Paul. "I know a shortcut back." He smiled.
"Okay!" Paul chirped and climbed in.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:38 am

"See you at home!" Shuni chirped and hugged him before getting in.
Geena smiled and shook her head before sitting carefully in the passenger seat.

(Night)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:44 am

Ashton climbed in after Shuni and made sure his little brothers were buckled in. "So, how was your weekend?" He asked Gaster and Geena.

(Nighty night!)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:16 am

"It was magical!" Geena assured Ashton with a smile.  "Thank you so much to you and your brothers for making it possible."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:19 am

Ashton smiled. "I still think True accepts most of the credit. It was his idea after all."

Sam teleported home and went inside. He found Chris and True and told them Gaster and Geena were on their way home right now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:23 am

"Perhaps, but you were all supportive and helped," Geena smiled.

True had just gotten out of the shower and was still damp and haphazardly dressed.  He looked at Sam, confused.  "What?" he yawned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:25 am

Ashton smiled happily.

"Mom and Dad were there when we picked Paul up. They're driving home now with him and Shuni and Ashton!" Sam told True excitedly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:32 am

"That's nice," True yawned.  "It's going to be good to have them home, especially since I'm going to be gone most of the week."  He ran his hands through his hair and tried to look presentable as he heard the car pull up.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:34 am

"What will you be doing?" Sam asked curiously.

Once parked, Paul and Ashton both volunteered to help unpack. Gaster gave them a couple of bags with instructions on where to take them.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:38 am

"There's a concert I'm taking Kat to go see, and I have some other things to do," True told him.  "Will you open the door for them, please?"

Shuni struggled with his bag but was only too happy to lug it up the stairs.  Geena watched in amusement, knowing better than to offer to help.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:41 am

Sam opened the door and smiled at them happily. He was glad to have his parents home.

Paul had a little trouble between the bag and his backpack, but the litte guy was determined to make his mommy and daddy proud.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:50 am

"Hey, everyone, welcome home!" True grinned.  He scooped up Paul, bag and all.  "Where are we going with this, buddy?  I want to help, too!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:53 am

Paul giggled and hugged True. "Mom and dad's room, but I got it!" He told him cheerily.

Ashton went to find Chris.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:06 am

"Alright, fine," True pretended to pout as he hugged his brother.  Surreptitiously, he rolled closer to their parent's room to give Paul an edge.  "Alright, you.  Off you go!"

Chris sat on the stairs out of sight, watching silently.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:09 am

Paul beamed and lugged the bag into the room before he darted back out to ask Geena if he could help out more, but Gaster had grabbed the last couple of bags already.

Ashton found him and sat beside Chris. "Whatcha doing up here?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:26 am

"Thank you, Paul, for your help," Geena smiled, putting her bags away then sitting on the couch.  "Where are Lex and Layla?  And Kat?" 
"Lex and Layla are out on a date, and Kat is working," True told her, wheeling to sit close.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:47 am

"Oh my." Gaster teased. "Hope everything goes well for those two." He winked. "Should I start unpacking, or make dinner?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:03 pm

"Why don't you just relax?" True smiled.  "Shuni has dinner started already, and everyone's just happy to have you home."

"I'm, um, watching," Chris said nervously as he rubbed his arms.  "I didn't know your parents were coming home so soon."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:59 pm

"I just spent the whole weekend relaxing!" Gaster protested. "I'm ready to get back into the swing of things again!"

Ashton smiled. "Maybe we can start with you meeting mom?" He suggested. "Tackle one at a time? She's really nice."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:24 pm

"Then go unpack," True laughed, shooing him away.
Geena giggled and touched True's shoulder.  "You look ready to pass out.  Go take a nap."
"Yes, Mom," True said meekly.

Chris gave Ashton an anxious look.  "Are you sure?  I don't want to intrude."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:26 pm

Gaster laughed and headed to the bedroom to do just that.

Ashton nodded. "I mean, if you still want to stay here, you should at least say hi to her.... right?" He rubbed the back of his neck. What if Chris didnt want to stick around anymore?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next