Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 37 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Chris hadn't meant to trigger Ashton so quickly, but he should have expected it.  This was Ashton's first time.  Chris caught and swallowed everything Ashton gave him and gently cleaned him up.  Finished, he stretched out next to Ashton and touched his cheek.  "Are you okay?" he asked softly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 37 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Ashton was panting, but nodded as he cuddled Chris. "You... are wonderful."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Chris smiled and kissed Ashton on the lips tenderly.  "I'm sorry I made you come so fast.  I meant to make it last a little longer.  It's been a long time since I've been with a virgin."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Ashton flushed and kissed Chris. "Sorry. Can I, uh, try and do the same for you?" He asked. He wanted to make Chris as happy as he made him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:01 pm

Chris smiled.  "Only if you want to.  Not everyone likes it, but I'm okay if you want to try it."  He didn't want to pressure Ashton, no matter how much the idea of Ashton's mouth...  He flushed slightly in anticipation.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Ashton nodded and tried to emulate what Chris did. Still, Ashton was a bit clumsy, and incredibly gentle, since he was scared of accidentally hurting Chris.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Chris had to fight to keep from squirming, the touch delighting him even in all its clumsiness.  He purred, stroking Ashton's head when he did something right.  This was wonderful.  Better than anything he had ever experienced!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Ashton did his best, and with Chris's encouragements when he was doing it right, he became a bit more confident towards the end of it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Chris didn't reach his climax, but it didn't matter.  He touched Ashton gently, encouraging him to stop.  "Thank you," he whispered happily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Ashton snuggled to Chris, feeling like he failed. "You sure?" He asked. "I could try again maybe...?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Chris stretched luxuriously.  "Mmmm, it's okay, Ashton."  He snuggled up, a sappy smile permamently stamped on his face.  "One thing you learn after a while of doing this, sometimes it just doesn't happen.  Sometimes for one or the other or both.  The end result isn't so important as the time in between and the enjoyment you can get from that."  He gave Ashton a mischevious look and shifted his hips so Ashton could see clearly.  "See?  Mini Me is already going down."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Ashton blushed and smiled, feeling better. He leaned over and sweetly kissed Chris.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:12 pm

"Mmm, you're getting better at that," Chris purred drowsily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:36 pm

He smiled brightly. "I have a good teacher." Ashton said as he snuggled up to Chris.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Chris yawned and draped an arm over Ashton.  "Good night, my love."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Ashton blushed and snuggled against him. "Good night.... love."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Geena was up early the next morning and making breakfast for everyone.  Pancakes and sausage.  She'd made a surprise for Ashton, even, and had it sitting on a plate, covered with a cloth so no one would see.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Gaster was up not too long after, and asked Geena if she wanted help, kissing her cheek.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:01 pm

"You can help me by telling me if you want eggs then walking up the boys," Geena smiled, returning the kiss.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Gaster chuckled. "Yes please." He answered and woke Shuni, Paul, Sam, and True, in that order, before he made sure Paul was up and indeed moving.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Shuni instantly scampered to the kitchen to help.  True rolled over and went back to sleep.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Gaster got Sam and Paul herded into the dining room. "So.... what all is on the agenda today?" He asked. 
"I want to finish fixing my bot." Sam said. "One of the gears is catching."
"I have school!" Paul grinned.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:27 pm

"Can I go help Miss Ally at the lab?" Shuni asked hopefully.
"Where are Lex, Layla, Ashton, and Chris?" Geena asked, setting the table.  "Not to mention True."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:31 pm

"True still looked bushed." Gaster answered Geena. "And Lex, Layla, Ashton, and Chris are all still upstairs, I do believe." He smiled at Shuni. "Of course you can. Would you like to walk with me there after I take Paul to school?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:42 pm

"Yes, please!" Shuni agreed eagerly.  "I'll go get the others.  Not True.  True sleeps."  He darted off before anyone could say anything else.  He ran straight to Ashton's room, eager to see his brother.  "Ashton!  Ashton!"  He bolted straight into Ashton's room.  "Breakfast time!"
Chris reacted fast and only just managed to cover them both before Shuni burst in.  "What?"
Shuni smiled brightly at them, clueless.  "It's breakfast time!"

Across the hall, Lex opened his eyes.  "Sounds like breakfast time."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next