Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Gaster idly washed the cup he used for water to dry and put away. He didn't like just leaving it out, and it gave him something small to do.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:41 pm

(Gaster, stop being so oblivious and making this hard!)

Chris awkwardly inched his way in and cleared his throat.  "Can't sleep either, Willie?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Gaster turned, a little confused. "Willie?" He asked. To his memory, no one had called him that one before. Usually just William or Will if they used his actual name.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Chris shrugged, leaning on a counter.  "Yeah.  Willie.  And I take that as a yes?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:55 pm

"Yes, I suppose sleep is evading me too." Gaster said, and decided to let it go for now. "What is keeping you up?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Chris shrugged.  "The usual, I suppose.  Everyone is sleeping, even Bobo.  I don't know what to do with myself, and I heard you down here."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:09 pm

"What usually keeps you up?" Gaster asked as he leaned against the counter.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Chris hesitated, not sure how much he wanted to share with Gaster.  "Oh, you know.  Nightmares.  Inability to sleep.  Cravings.  Nothing special."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Gaster sighed softly. "The nightmares I can relate to. What has helped me is some hot cocoa and reminding myself of what I have to be thankful for."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:23 pm

"What do you have nightmares about?  Your wife dying?" Chris asked, tipping his head.  Gaster had it good.  He had kids that actually loved him, a hot wife, a nifty job, a really nice if rather full house... what could he have to worry him?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:25 pm

"For the longest time, memories and nightmares about my first wife dying, yes." Gaster told him. "Dr. Proditor trying to kill me still haunts me a bit. Losing my sons is another." He sighed a little. "And you? What about your nightmares?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Chris looked away then back at Gaster.  "My parents," he finally said.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Gaster was quiet for a moment. "They can not and will not harm you here, as long as I'm around." He promised.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Chris snorted softly, instinctively hugging himself.  "I made it so they can never hurt me again.  I get hurt on my terms.  Not theirs."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Gaster sighed softly. "If you still harbor feelings of hurt from thinking of them, they're still hurting you." He offered rather gently. "There is a time to simply let go of it and move forward, but those times vary from person to person. The greatest burden a parent has on a child is that they forever leave a mark on them. It's then up to the child to figure out how to deal with that mark, and if they will let it overcome them, or simply ignore it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Chris glanced at Gaster.  "A little long winded for a fortune cookie.  And anyway, it doesn't seem like you've let go of the hurt done to you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:23 pm

"Not entirely." Gaster confirmed. "It has lessened though over time. Part of what has helped is remarrying, as well as getting to know True and Lex. If it wasn't for this family... I would be in a lot worse place."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Chris shrugged a little.  "I don't know how to make it less."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:28 pm

"It varies person to person." Gaster said. "If you need to talk to someone, I will listen, although I am sure Ashton would too just as readily." He looked at the time and made Chris a cup of hot cocoa made with milk instead of water. "Drink this, and then you should try and get some sleep." He instructed. "Good night."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:36 pm

"Night..." Chris stared at the cup.  He carried it up to the bedroom and sat on the end of the bed drinking it slowly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:37 pm

It was good cocoa. Gaster went to his own room and got into bed. He tried to be careful and not wake Geena up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Geena mumbled and rolled over, snuggling up to Gaster.  "Is problem?" she asked, barely awake and probably not awake enough to remember anything come morning.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:54 pm

"Nothing is wrong." He assured her, kissing her forehead. "Go bad to sleep, my dear."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:00 pm

"Okay," she agreed, wrapping her arms around him as she dozed off.

Chris finished his cocoa and crawled under the covers to join Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Ashton was sleeping soundly. He was sleeping shirtless now, thanks to Chris.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next