Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Shuni trotted to a stop, looking up at him anxiously. "I need you to sleep, please, Doctor Gaster." Raising his hand, he blew on his palm. Fine powder flowed from his palm and floated around Doctor Gaster's face, seeping into his skin.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:46 pm

Gaster looked confused, but once the powder seeped in, the good Doctor was out cold, collapsing to the ground.

Proditor came out and nodded. "That is good enough for now. Go get out of my sight until I have need of you again, Shuni." He dragged Gaster to his hideout, tying, binding, and gagging Gaster to a chair, and even took care to blindfold him, aware that it would be problematic if he could see and use his powers from the DT Serum. And then, he began to wait until the sleep powder wore off.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Shuni scuttled away, going to hide in his own room, a tiny little place with a floor covered in newspapers. The instant he opened the door, five cats came to him, all mewing softly. He lay down with a sigh, petting them and snuggling up to them. Sir had said he could sleep when they were done. They were done now, right? Closing his eyes, hugging a black fluffy cat, he drifted off to sleep.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:56 pm

And so with that, Gaster woke up. He was disoriented, and of course struggled, which got him beat by Proditor. Proditor took the gag off of Gaster and demanded he tell him the secret to recreating the DT Serum correctly. Every time, Gaster refused. And every time, Proditor continued to beat him harder. This kept going the whole night while Shuni blissfully slept.

In the morning, Sam was confused when he didn't see his dad, but didn't worry too much. he probably went into work early because of some really cool results. Sam got Paul up, made breakfast for them, and got Paul to school before he headed to the lab to see his dad.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Shuni woke with the rise of the sun, not really wanting to wake, but the kitties would be hungry. He got up, cooing to them gently as they cried out, begging for food. He needed to get some. He would, he promised.

True was already waiting at the lab when he saw Sam. "Hey. Your dad come with you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Sam frowned. "No. I thought he was here. His coat was gone when I woke up, and I thought he may be in the lab because of some neat results coming in. Let's go as Dr. Ally." He said, leading the way. Now Sam had started to worry.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:16 pm

True followed him, biting his lip now. "I'm sure he just got caught up and forgot the time. That's all."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:21 pm

Sam nodded, hoping that was the case. However, one quick conversation later with the timid Dr. Ally showed them that the Doctor had not come to the labs at all yet. Sam whined a little, and started to get scared for his dad.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:31 pm

True put his arm around Sam's shoulders. "Hey, it's okay. We'll wait here for him, and you can work ahead in your school work, okay? Hey, Dr. Ally, can you give me that dose I'm supposed to have?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:34 pm

Dr. Ally adjusted her glasses. "Y-yeah. O-of course. Um, wh-what's your b-body weight?" Sam hesitated before nodding and going to Gaster's office. He got out his things and worked on his school work.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:38 pm

True filled her in on everything she needed to know about the dose. He glanced at Sam, smiling at him, hiding his own fears. Everything would be fine.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Sam had his nose in a collegic textbook. He was trying to forget about his worry for his dad.

Dr. Ally nervously got True's dose ready to go. The scientist was usually very awkward and shy, but they kept her because she was a very good scientist still. She gave True his pills, along with a glass of water.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:11 pm

True smiled at her. "Thank you, Ally. Can I just call you Ally? Or do you prefer Doctor Ally?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:14 pm

Her face got really red. Doctor Ally sputtered and stammered too much to get a coherent answer out of. After a moment, she swallowed and tried again. "D-D-Dr. A-Ally, p-p-pl-pleas-se."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:37 pm

"Dr. Ally it is," True nodded calmly. "Sorry if I offended you. What are you working on now?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:41 pm

"O-oh, n-n-nothing much. J--just r-r-running s-some n-numb-bers for results f-for D-Dr. G-G-Gaster." Dr. Ally stammered and stuttered. She started to tease the hem of her lab coat in nervousness. Dr. Ally was a short, stout woman maybe a little older than True at best, with straw colored hair, thick glasses, and freckles. Even though she was an adult, she actually had a retainer.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:45 pm

"Will you show me?" True asked. "It looked fascinating."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Her face got redder and she mutely shuffled her papers, handing True several of them. All over the page were various equations, both mathmatical as well as chemical ones. Overall, it looked complicated and mind hurting to read. "Th-that's th-the tests f-for ch-changing th-the DT pill c-c-coating. T-to make i-it m-more t-t-t-t-t-tasteless."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:16 am

"So you're the genius behind the coating," True grinned, politely looking over the foreign langue on the paper. "That stuff would be no good at all if someone didn't dream up a way to make it eatable. Thank you, Dr. Ally. Is Ally your first or last name?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:22 am

Dr. Ally blushed again, her face red. "Oh, I-I'm n-n-no genius. N-not wh-when c-compared to G-Gaster." To answer True's second question, she showed him her name placard, which read Dr. Ally Dieno. "I-I was hired on a-after th-the b-big lawsuit k-k-kicked Gaster's old s-scientist coworker off th-the p-project."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:42 am

True chuckled, handing her back the papers. "Comparing yourself to others gets you only so far, love."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:44 am

Poor Dr. Ally did not seem comfortable with True calling her "love." She wordlessly accepted the papers, face red and not looking at True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:50 am

"Sorry, that was rude," True apologized. "It's an old habit."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:55 am

"I-it's fine."Dr. Ally said as she worked on her papers. "J-just d-don't bring up th-the scientist b-b-before me t-to Gaster. He, uhhh, d-doesn't l-like t-talking about it, l-l-like a-a-at all. C-can't r-really s-say I b-blame him." She laughed humorlessly and nervously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:59 am

"Um, okay," True said slowly. "Do I want to know?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next