Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 7 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:39 pm

Jack laughed like a madman as he fought. It was clear the clown was playing right now. He kept slicing the butcher with his claws in ways to maim and damage and hurt, but not to kill yet.

Layla made her mac n cheese, and offered some to Gavin when she was done. "It's super cheesy..." She tempted him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Gavin grinned " thats what my pick up lines are, now with extra cheese." he said eating the bite.

Butcher roared and screamed but regenerated quickly, and slendy just kept things in a nice sized area.

Arabella giggled " Jack 20 points if you you can get him to scream like a little girl."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Layla laughed and ate a bite herself. She smiled. She had known Gavin practically all her life, and he always made her smile. She had no clue he liked her back, but was beyond glad that they were together now. She smiled again and spontaneously kissed his cheek.

Jack laughed and delivered a crippling blow to butcher's manhood before he ripped it off with his claws. "Now, I wonder how you will heal from that? Grow a new one, or does this piece need reattaching?" He ripped the dismembered member in half and sliced Butcher open from his pelvis all the way to his Adam's apple.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:28 pm

Butcher seemingly Died.

Slendy cocked his head and sighed " and he will just get up later, like ten minuets."

Arabella giggled " its ok, jack, you still get the prize, more marshmallows,"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Jack grinned and used Butcher's entrails to hog tie him and start dragging him. "Let's find Drake so he can box this guy up!" Jack said all too cheerily. This had been fun. Butcher had been a good little playmate after he had been cornered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:32 pm

( the very cute and fuzzy howl hits the fast foward button on the rp remot, making it go though the motions.)

Drake seals the butcher, making sure to toss him in the void of nothing, ware some creepies who do not have redemption go. Before joining up with the place.

Because the butcher is no more, the worlds moons merges, and the place is restored meat and all, and at the edge of town the portal opens, but its just a random one.

Slendy decides he wants to come along... SO he helps them pack up.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:39 pm

(Okey dokey.)

Layla and Arabella and even Stan help pack up, although Stan of course complained all through it. Jack didn't help. He just ate his marshmallows with a proud smirk on his face. Yes, today was a good day for Jack. Rainbow marshmallows and a plaything he could freely maul.

After everything was packed and they headed to the portal, Stan sneezed as they went through. And that, my dear Howl, is where the fun begins. The world had warped and twisted trees, and a thick fog that seemed silent and oppressive, and quickly swallowed up any and every noise they made. On top of that, after the last person was through, the weak portal collapsed, trapping them in the perpetual, eerie gloom. The sound of absolute silence seemed permeated the air, the lack of sound becoming the loudest and most noticeable thing of all. The whole world gave off an aura of menace and bated breath, as if it were waiting and watching.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:22 pm

Arabella looked at the other's " Um." she said in the expanse of seemingless nothing.

Slendy poked at some black foggy smoke thing, with a tentical.

Gavin looked at them " so, right left, ware?"

Drake shrugged " for all we know we might be in jacks arm pit."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:27 pm

As soon as Slendy touched the mist, the slender man was sucked into it, and reliving his biggest fear in horrifyingly high definition.

Jack sniffed the air. "Why would I be in my own armpit? Huh.... I don't know this realm. Your guess of where to go is as good as mine."

Layla stayed close to Gavin. "I don't like it. It's way too quiet here. Not even the trees are creaking."

Allison took out a few walkie talkies and handed them out to Arabella, Layla, Gavin, and Drake. "In case we get separated? And maybe flashlights to find each other? I think that'd be the only way to see anything through this fog."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:44 pm

Poor little slendy....

Slendy couldn't find the others suddenly, couldn't shapes began to show out of the shadows the mists. Enclosing on him, It wasn't long before the scream of Slendy in Agony could be heard through out, as he whipped out his shadowy tenticals to feel for anyone, coming inches from grabbing Jack and Araballa, only to be dagged back into the mist his screams being heard, as they slowly grew quiet.

Arabella's hand reached for jack, her eyes grew wide, "Ja jack?" she asked.

Drake, " all right now we stay very very close to one another got it, no being a Slendy.."

Gavin nodded " though i don'tth ink that is is the right term" he said pulling Lyala into him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Slendy was trapped in that fear and agony for several long minutes before he found himself in the parlor of what seemed to be an old and empty mansion. Glowing, golden cobwebs hung all over the place, and no lights were on, although half melted, unlit candles were everywhere.

Jack looked down at Arabella. "What? Want me to make you another teddy or something? Marshmallow?"

Layla put an arm around Gavin and nodded. "I vote we try and get out of here as quickly as possible..."

Stan just complained about them being there in this situation in the first place.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Arabella reached for his hand and shook her head " I am scared."

Drake growled picked up stan, and tossed him into the mist " FIND SLENDY."he said, " what no one cares if he dies... Slendy I care about."

Gavin chuckled " Show of hands, who here doesn't care if Stand dies? But hopes he doesn't so Jack can break him again?"

Slendy cocked his head " What is going on?" he said quietly.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:01 am

Jack looked down as she took his hand. Wow... she must be very scared. he rubbed her back some with his knuckles.

Stan yelped, but the mist didn't seem to care about Stan. "Hey! Not cool, guys!"

Layla raised a hand to Gavin's question, still kepping an arm around him as she did so.

There was no answer to Slendy's question. The smell of a steak dinner could be smelled coming through a doorway to his left, as well as the faint sound of something or someone moving.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:08 am

Slendy curled up holding all hit tenticals in hish ands the shadowy tenderls fighting to stya corpril " Hello, its the cute friendly neibore hoood slendy...."

Arabella held Jacks hand tightly " I don't like this at all, do you think Slendy is ok, Jack." she said sniffing " or do you think, it killed slendy." she said small little tears going down her face.

Gavin looked at Layla, " all right.... so, we just going to stand here?"

Drake nodded " Yep, though somehow Stand is fine... Stan what do you see?" he said keeping a firm hand on Allison.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:16 am

A pair of glowing golden eyes peeked out from the doorway the smell of food came from. The guy had a glowing gold mouth and eyes, as well as pale grey skin and black hair. He wore about three sweatshirts, a trenchcoat, hat, gloves, black jeans, and sneakers. "Oh, I have a visitor? Had I known, I would have made more..." He flicked his fingers at Slenderman and golden threads wrapped around him and dragged him to a chair where a steak and potatoes dinner was there and ready. "Please, enjoy. Oh wait... no mouth...."

Jack opened his mouth to answer, but the mist dragged Jack and Arabella off next, and sucked into the monochrome clown's nightmare. Arabella felt intense pain, and Jack was pinned and tied down so he couldn't move. A figure, form fluid as it shifted into any and everything, slowly and surely carved into Arabella. Jack kept struggling and screaming for the monster to stop, because he would kill Arabella.

"I see insert the proper F bomb here. mist and fog!" Stan called back.

Layla clung to Gavin tighter as Jack and Arabella were drug off. Allison moved closer to Drake and whimpered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:29 am

Arabella was in her own nightmare, where the voices of children It hurt, why did she hurt, it didn't bother her, the intensity of her pain, but the children taughting her, the faces all done up in halloween costomes of fairies and such, calling her names and tormenting, her, while one, sat on her teddy, pinning it down, and she screamed to save it, she wanted jack, she wanted her jack, she cried and screamed, trying to get to her bare, she wanted her jack, she couldn't get to him, her teddy, that made her safe that made her nightmares go away, and she cried, and cried oh god did she cry, as the boys proceeded to tear at her tedy, Mr giggles was her only friend, and she cried for jack, falling into a manic ryhme " jack will will watch, jack will watch, and keep you safe, Mr giggles will hold his place." over and over and over again " because jack is laughing in his face, " as if she was trying to comfort herself, crying as they hurt her tedy, and wanting jack so badly to make it stop.

Gavin sucked in some air " you mean you can see jack or Arabella?"

Drake cursed, holding Allison now tight to his chest " its like insert the proper F bomb here. hell in here."

Slendy picked up a fork, " Looks good? This isn't people is it?" He sighed " Human really isn't good for my waist line."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:34 am

Jack kept struggling in his own nightmare, and tried to get it to stop, with no avail.

The stranger gave Slenderman a confused and shocked expression. "No! Why would it be? I've killed people, but I've never eaten them before! I'm not that messed up, Slenderman!"

Stan walked back. "No, I can't see them."

Allison clung to Drake. "I hear noise from over there. Almost like screaming." She pointed into the mist.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:41 am

Arabella's torment on her mind, eventually made her pass out, in mid sentence so all that could be heard was her saying softly " Jack, you didn't come."

Drake " walk in said direction, Oh Glorious master of the mist."

Gavin nodded " Or lord who is comander and master ofi ts pressence do so."

Slendy sighed " oh thank god, i was talking to this clown who has... oh and by the way your the pupeteer and so on my Crap list." he said grabbing a sharpy from near by and drawing a frowning face on his faceless face XD.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:47 am

The mist let Jack hear that one line Arabella said. Jack tried to struggle more, but the illusion "killed" Arabella anyway. Jack whimpered before the mist rendered him too unconscious.

Stan grumbled. "Sure, but you guys are coming with. Like hell I'm going alone."

Puppeteer looked down. "I know you're mad at me. I'm sorry I framed you for those murders. I just wanted you to notice me and be my friend, so I thought you might like the help with killing people. I'm sorry." He wiped his eyes as he started to cry a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:54 am

Drake rolled his eyes " all irght Allison now or never..." he said, holding her tightly as he fallowed.

Gavin bit his lip, " well staying here."

( you can make Jack appear first I have an Idea of what I want to do.)

Slendy shrugged " As long as your sorry, we can be friends... no more framing me with murders.." he said whiping the marker off his face and drawinga smilie face " see slendy happy."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:04 am

Allison took a deep breath and went into the mists with Drake and Stan. Drake was sucked into his biggest regret, his biggest sin.

Layla nodded and snuggled close to Gavin. The mist had something special planned for those two and Layla's biggest desire. The two of them appeared nude with no clothes on, and in the illusion, both were very turned on...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:13 am

Drake's every lie, every single lie haunted him. His entire life, ran past him, but what scared him, was he couldnt' see Allison, and thats what made him black out.

Gavin " ah....."

( no jack?)
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:21 am

Allison gasped and caught Drake before he could fall all the way and hurt himself. She eased him to the ground and tried to wake him, whining. "Drake? Drake, please wake up. Drake?"

Puppeteer smiled a little and was about to say something when there was a thud in the parlor. He went to investigate. "Mr. Slenderman? What should I do with an unconscious Laughing Jack?"

The mist then made Gavin and Layla suddenly appear on the bed with Gavin on top of Layla. Layla blushed an incredibly deep red, but Gavin couldn't move off of her because of the mist.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:27 am

Gavin blinked, " I um..... " blushing horribly " I don't know whats going on...."

Drake slowly began to ink into the floor of the dream world, and an arm began to be seen in Puppeteers Cieling. HIs arm of course.

Slenderman " wake him up" he said then frowned " pretty much all you can do.... he's quite harmless I am sure... then again.... prop him on the couch before you ah, wake him."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:32 am

"M-my d-dream and d-desire." Layla stammered. She became redder if possible.

Puppeteer nodded and used threads to lift and move Jack before he woke the clown, who demanded to know where Arabella was, and who he had to kill to find her. Puppeteer just stammered he would go find her and vanished.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next