Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 23 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:31 pm

Mari looked at him " they will be fine by morning." she said grinning " till then I am quite content in being carried." then looked up at puppet, " your rather quiet, I don't have your toungue." she said. hoping some one would get the cat got your toungue joke out of it.

Drake yawned " so... questions babe?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Jason chuckled at the joke. "Very well then. I hope you have a pleasant evening, Lady Marionette." He told her before giving her a slight bow and a very charming smile and left.

Allison nodded. "Several, actually. Who or what exactly is Morgana?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Mari looked at Puppet " Puppet, oh puppet, you have gone quiet do you wish for me to call you master, or do you want me to sleep out side?" she asked narrowing her eyes, " because I can just go and i guess bunk with toy maker at least I think he likes to cuddle."

Drake looked at her " when you figure it out, let me know... all I know, is I needed help had non, so I got the not so bright idea at the age of ten to make her, which is a taboo were not aloud to make anything living, unless its through human means." he winked at her " but I was ten and didn't know... ok.. ok."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Puppet flinched a little. "Please don't call me master.... and I don't know where I want you to sleep... just not in the same bed as me please...." He hadn't meant that to sound cold or offensive. Puppet just wanted to be alone tonight to collect his thoughts was all.

(I have a plot, but it involves Mari and Jason getting a little cozy first Razz )

Allison thought about that. "So she is something that shouldn't have existed, and is broken, so to say? Can she even be 'fixed?'"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Drake looked at her " she's not broken, when a crafter makes a living thing, say a puppy, puppy will be in every way a dog, but puppy will be insane, and kill... puppy would be the darkness lurking with in the heart of said crafter... We for some reason, can't craft living things, like we craft objects, Objects are all ways from our calm, happy, good sides, our dominate sides, living things, are all ways from the darkness of our hearts."

Mari looked at him " put me down please, I wish to go explore, and my legs are no longer so broke, I can't walk around by myself." she said and then sneared " and no I do not care if this toy shop is the work of the devil and the damned, I like slendy can not be killed, I am a god after all of sorts, and I can handle myself... give me permission though to protect myself at least, I do not wish to be slashed up, like the last time, you left me to be what ever it is you want."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Allison nodded. She understood a little now. "So she is insane from the darker part of you?" She asked for confirmation.

Puppet looked hurt, but put Mari down gently. "I grant you permission to do whatever you want to protect yourself." He said softly, looking down. Puppet looked a bit like a kicked puppy.

Jason was in his shop. He was sewing details onto a stuffed cat plush. The design seemed to echo Asian designs quite beautifully.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Mari snorted " oh don't look at me like that puppet, I can't take hint, " she said suffling off slowly and out of the room, down the hall, and ended up to ware the toy maker was and sat, ' so did you skin a cat for this one?" she asked rather not honestly horribly amused at the thought.

Drake shrugged " that I honestly don't know." he smiled locking the door " but now we should be save from a specific Morgana walking the halls at night. He shuddered " by far the creepiest girl you will ever meet."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:43 pm

"Even creepier than the girl who stalked me for three months before I moved?" Allison asked. She hugged Drake when he came back to the bed.

"I did not actually." Jason told her. "it is all made of string, stuffing, and cloth." He seemed a lot more calm and relaxed at the moment. Jason finished the last touches and snipped of the extra thread before he presented it to Mari with a smile. "A present for you, my darling, should you accept it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Mari smiled at the cat " no thank you, " she remembered what he had said about everything having a price, and she didn't want to think that price for that would be, she knew all to well, if he bored of something living it became a doll. She smiled brightly at him " so, ware's your newly aquired.... " she bit her lip " thing. Oh yes, thing describes perfectly that thing."

Drake smiled " five times creepier than tic tobi asking for your hand in marrige, while holding a butcher knife, as jeff the killer says your pretty."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:02 pm

Jason thought for a while. "Do you mean Morgana, by chance? I assure you, I have an eye on her. She's exploring the workshop right now." He stood and set the cat on a wall filled with stuffed animals of every color, size, style, and animal. He sighed. "Pity, really. I have made so many, and yet I have no one to give them to." He waved it off. "No matter. Lady Marionette, would you like me to give you a tour of my workshop?" He offered.

Allison thought about that. "That's..... pretty creepy." She snuggled into Drake. "I think you're all the creepy I can handle right now." She smiled at him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Mari smiled " no thanks, legs still on the mend." she smiled pulling, out a box of tea, from a sleeve " but would you like to try some of me tea?" she asked, rather pleasently.

Drake grinned " well what if we have kids?" he asked in all honesty " not demented heathens I make mind you, but kids, the real and natural way."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:11 pm

"Of course. That was shallow of me to ask." Jason apologized. "Of course I would love to try some of your tea. I'll go get the teaset and heat up the water. One moment, please." He stood to do just that.

Allison smiled. "I did say 'right now,' Draky."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Drake laughed " I have a feeling though I will be baby sitting a specific half portal master half demonic clown " he sighed " that should be insert the proper F bomb here. up and fun."

Mari pulled out the tea bags, she didn't have loos leaf, that would end in desaster with this lot.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:19 pm

"Oh dear." Allison said. "That would be very interesting indeed. I wonder what the kid would look like."

Jason soon returned with a lovely tea set with hot water in the teapot. He cleared off the workbench for the tea set, and offered Mari the better chair even. "If I may be curious, what kind of tea is this?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:22 pm

Mari grinned " extra special Mainland tea." smiling " its ( inser name of tea I can't spell but drink) "

Drake shrugged " I can't actually wrap my head around that.... and could you imagin if Mari and puppet got to gether... please oh dear god, help me... and slendy's kids, my god... and something tells me I will end up baby sitting for some insert the proper F bomb here. up reason all of them."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Jason smiled. "I don't think I've tried that one before. It's cousin, yes, but not that one." He prepared the tea even, pouring and getting Mari's set up first before he did his own.

Allison giggled. "I'll help as best I can." she promised.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23