Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 13 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Puppet nodded to the man. "What should I call you, sir?" He asked politely before he frowned at his locket. "No. I still don't like how mean you were to Jack earlier. I'll let you out later once things have calmed down a bit."

Stan frowned. "Hey, it's not my fault everyone and everywhere sucks." He sneezed again.

Lethe nodded a little. "That doesn't sound too bad." She said. "Would it be okay if we shared a room, Slendy?" She asked him. I promise i will give you all the cuddles and snuggles."

There was a sound of rending metal outside of the gates of Arabella's grandfather's property as Isaac entered this realm. Ah, he sensed his prize within. However, he wasn't rash, and didn't want to prematurely strike. Isaac turned into a crow and flew into the dojo. He landed gracefully in a cherry tree and watched a girl with black hair and two different colored eyes. That one would be his focus.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:23 pm

arabella quickly selected any room, and let jack out.

Gavin decided the room ajacent, was fine and thus the all roomed in a area that shared a common room, whoot.

Gavin stretched in the living room of sorts, and looked at Lethe " So... um... what are you exactly?" he held up his hands " not to be rude or anything I asked Slendy that too."

Slendy rocked his head " I am not quite sure what I am."

Drake sighed " your a mutated species of Boogiman..."

Mari sighed " Its horriifically dull being by yourself, even in such an exquisite prison."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Jack rubbed his eyes and looked at Arabella, mumbling a thanks. He still didn't look well, and black blood still bled through the bandages she put on earlier.

Lethe tapped her chin. "Hm.... let me try an remember... oh yeah, I am a cross between a demon, a human, and a dark fairy. Usually just called a Demonling or Fae as my typing."

Puppeteer chose a room and closed the door. "Which way to the hot springs." He asked Mari flatly. he still didn't feel like letting her out after how rude she was earlier.

Isaac flew to a vantage that allowed him to see into Arabella's window to observe her and Jack.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:39 pm

Arabella frowned and fluffed up him a big old spot " maybe you should take another nap." she said kissing his cheek " you don't look to hot babe." she said, " I am going to see about food, I am hungry, and maybe go take a hotsprings bath. I don't know if it would be good for you." she said still worried about his wounds.

Mari sighed, " they are outside the common room, of the wing you and your friends of chosen Master, I assure you the sliding glass, is not, frosted, but merely fogged by the steam our lovely hotspings offer."

Slendy cocked his head " typing? " he poked her " your not a pokemon are you?"

gavin stretched, " I think I will take a nap here.."

Drake sighed " I smell food coming down the hall."

A woman bowed her way in. she was short, stout, pretty, but clearly what one would call a phantom, waring a fox mask, " I have brought robes, and towels, and my sister your food."

The other woman brought in tray after tray of sushi, then cup after cup of tea, and then proceeded to bring rainbow sushi into Jack and arabella's room " this is for Master Jack, woudl you like Master Jack, Rainbow Sherbert later, and would you prefer tea, or some sort of something fruity... this is fine is it not Master jack?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Jack seemed uncertain of all this. "Um, this is fine for now. What I really need is someone to make sure I won't bleed to death, and then a nap."

Lethe smiled at Slendy. "I meant as far as what people usually call me." She snuggled with Slendy as she ate.

Puppeteer nodded and headed to the springs. "If you promise to behave and not hurt anyone, I'll let you out in the springs for now, okay?" He told Mari. he took his gloves and sweatshirt and jacket off, leaving him in just his hat, tee, and pants. His hands and arms looked like they were fashioned like a marionette's.

Allison smiled. "I think I am going to the hot springs after I eat." She announced. Layla smiled and said she would join Allison.

Stan sulked in his room and tried not to have an allergic reaction to the cherry blossoms.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Arabella pouted " I did my best." she said about ready to cry.

The woman who wore a cat maks nodded " As you wish master Jack, I will return with salve." she said bowing as she left and quickly retuned with salve " I am back Master jack, would master jack Permit me to administer the salve?"

Mari sighed " I promis, now please let me out... and I do have a very sexy master do I not?"

Slendy grinned eating some suchi " this is good, do you like pokemon?" he asked everyone.

Gavin looked at him " Um, you sound like a card collecter."

Drake sighed " I am going for a soak, " he said after shoving three sushi rolls in his mouth and managed to chew and swallow them.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Jack shook his head. "No. Give it to Arabella. Along with some fresh bandages." He paused. "And whatever alcoholic beverage you drink here." He only trusted Arabella right now, so he wanted only her to handle his wounds.

Puppeteer frowned and opened her locket. "Why do you say that?"

Lethe smiled. "I think they're kind of cute, although I've never sat down and done anything pokemon related."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:12 pm

The Cat masked woman bowed " As you wish Master Jack, I will give Lady Arabella the save, and I will return with our finest. Does our Lady wish for anything?" She asked handing her the Sauve and banagdages.

Arabella smiled " no I probably will eat jacks food." she said smiling.

Slendy dug around his pocket and pulled out a deck " I collect. I didn't think you were, but I like Eevee the most."

Drake sighed undressing and sleeping into the guys side of the hot spring " So warm and so soothing, I might be in love Sorry allison." he called to the girls side " I am leaving you for the hotsping."

Gavin, started eating his dinner, " this is good stuff."

Mari smiled putting a finer on puppets chest " because you are Master>" she said smiling " Does master wish for me to accompany him into the Hot springs, I will make sure master has a good soak." she said smiling.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Jack dismissed the woman. After she left, Jack sighed tiredly. "Change these, and then I'm going to sleep." He told Arabella.

Lethe smiled and peeked at the cards. "Which one is Eevee again?" She asked.

Allison laughed. She and Layla talked about girl things, and from the sounds of it also washed each other while there.

Puppeteer took a step backwards. "I can soak myself, thank you. You should worry about yourself more than me." he suggested.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:34 pm

Mari shrugged " Fine, but I assure you master, I will not suggest again." she said walking sasily away from him.

Arabella sighed " all right." she said gently removing bandages, and gently applying the sauve, beaming then when she saw it work " Jack, this stuff keep the wounds from leaking I don't even think I will need the bandages, " she said giggling " I think its water proof too." she smiled now a bit happier, once she got him all sauved up, she did bandage him back up " just in case" she said.

The Cat masked woman returned with several bottles two of which were a type of wisky, one was Saki,. and another wine " Is that All the Lady and master wish?" She asked.

Slendy showed her which one, and smiled " this is eevee." he said kissing her on the top of her head " don't you want to take a soak like the others?"

Gavin yawned " Off to soak before Drake dies of lonelness." he grinned jumping in beside Drake when he stripped and called " I see the ladies are having fun, " then grinned " Hey puppet you comming in, or do we have to stare at you standing there."

Drake shrugged " they are having the time of their lives I am sure."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:43 pm

Jack shrugged a little and looked at Arabella. He was fine for now, just going to take a nap. He took a whiskey bottle and started to drink it. "If you can, you should keep that salve, Arabella." He said. "Stuff seems to work well, and I have a funny feeling it may come in handy down the road, knowing our group."

"Eevee is really cute. I like her too." Lethe smiled before she blushed. "Um, I may go later, when everyone isn't in there..."

Puppeteer sighed and got in. From the neck down, he looked like a human sized marionette. The only flaw was that there was a crack on his chest that shone faintly gold. "I don't get that one, I swear." He said softly.

Allison and Layla both fell quiet and stared some as Mari came over.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:57 pm

Arabella nodded " Ok." she then looked at him " don't drink too much, your head will hurt in the morning.." then she smiled " but I do like cuddly jack too." she said kissing his cheek, she got up and smiled " I think I am going to take a nice hot soak, " she smiled. " I better leave your box on the shore, don't want it to get wet." then she frowned " very very with in arms reach of."

The Cat masked woman returned " Master Sen, said you might want this.. to keep Master Jack's box safe and dry but on you. Lady Arabella." she said leaving it and scurring off.

Slendy looked at her " why not, " slendy smiled " I am going... " he laughed, " but if you don't want to sit here by yourself, I can wait."

Gavin stretched and then shrugged " Mari? or women in general?"

Drake sighed calling " Alisson I love you you know I am teasing right." he said frowning.

Mari slipped into the pool both the girl were in, her skin like cream and satin " That big old mean puppet.. " she pouted.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:09 am

Jack just nodded. He drank just enough to feel relaxed and dull the pain. "Bedtime for me. Have fun getting wet..."

"I just don't know if the other girls would want my company or not." Lethe said. "But if you want to go, go right ahead. I'll probably be in our room then."

"Mari." Puppet replied with a sigh. "She hurts people I care about, acts rude, and then seems to try and flirt with me. It makes no sense."

Allison tilted her head at Mari and offered to wash her. "Why do you say that? He seems like a sweetheart to me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:25 am

Slendy chuckled " leath, your going if I have to toss you in." he said sharping on a grin that would give people nightmares, before gently and quickly removing her clothing, talked out and simply using his hight dropped her into the girls bath. before splashing into the guys " I did not see anything " he said

Gavin laughed " puppet, girls are weird, plus I mean she only really hurt Jack... " he said " you're, not in love with jack are you?" he asked then sighed " Slendy you mabe should at least take your tie off?"

Drake shrugged " I am pretty sure all but his underware is honestly painted on any way.. Ask Mari why?" He shrugged.

Mari continued to put " Ello " she said to the girl who just splashed in " No, he is cold to me," she purred " and treats me as if I am a monster." she said her frown getting deeper " but I am a good girl... Master is mean".

Arabella sighed " all right Jack." she kissed him, before stipping and shrugging into a robe, not bothering to cover her self or be modest, it was just Jack in the room and he had all ready seen everything.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:36 am

Lethe sputtered a moment before she found her footing. Once she was calmer, she looked between the three other girls. "S-sorry for dropping in suddenly..."

"What? No!" Puppet said, clearly not for the idea of him and Jack at all. "I still see jack as a friend though, and it hurt Arabella when Mari attacked and hurt Jack. Not visibly, but internally it hurt Arabella. And honestly, I don't know if I want to talk to her for a while..."

"Maybe trying your best to be just that?" Allison suggested. "Or maybe you said or did something that put him off?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:45 am

Arabella came but entered on the other side of the pool, away from Mari " Hello... " she said depressed a bit. Then perked up when she saw Lethe " HI! I didn't think you would come, I thought you were horrifically shy." she said giving the creepy a hug.

Mari pouted further, " He is a very mean master, it is only that I know." she said " and now my own twin will not say Hi to me.. I did nothing wrong... Nothing.. Except not listening to master Drake." she said sinking lower in the water.

Slendy laughed stripping in the pool and tossing his clothing on the warm rocks to dy. but left the tie on. " We are talking about Mari? " he shrugged " Well honestly Jack hurts Arabella Mentally puppet."

Gavin nodded " and some how I think Slendy is more creepy with that shappied on smile." he shook his head " Seriously though, come on, puppet, she's cute... or are you honestly just gay?"

Drake yawned " He's bi." he said sinking lower in the pool " and hey white haired Arabella is cute."

Gavin laughed " sorry puppet we didn't believe you, but for the record Stan's ars is still packed with drugs."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:10 am

Lethe smiled a little and hugged Arabella back. "Slendy made me. He dropped me in here."

Puppet sighed. "But at least Arabella is more happy with that than what her own sister put her through. And Drake's right, I'm actually bi. I've just tended to like guys more recently. And it's fine. I'm used to being ignored, so being disbelieved is a step up already."

Allison sighed. "Mari, you hurt Jack, the guy she loves and cares about. That's enough for her to not feel very happy towards you right now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:42 am

Arabella giggled " Slendy is silly but gives good hugs." she said " Jack does too but he has too be drunk off his ars." she said frowning.

Mari narrowed her eyes " Why would anyone love that... He did not protect her, how could anyone love anything that wouldn't?" she said, " though Master Drake seemed very how to put this... pissy about it." she narrowed her eyes " still don't not excuse Master."

Slendy looked at puppet " Moving up in the world is great... your one step away from having promises broken, all most there to having real friends." he joked " but nah puppet its just we don't know you that well."

Drake shrugged " I sorta do.. been meaning to give him a warning for years.... "

Gavin laughed " Puppet, come on Mari is cute... and seriously just ask if she was on her monthly or something."

Drake shook his head " I know what it was about."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:56 am

Lethe turns and hisses at Mari. "Shut your mouth, you unloved Female dog. I still haven't forgiven you for almost hurting my wonderful Slendy. No wonder Puppet won't talk to you. Ever thought it was because all he see's is a monster in front of him? One that is hellbent on hurting and breaking and causing destruction rather than building and mending?"

Puppeteer sighed deeply. "I just.... I don't know what to think of her. Yeah, she is cute, but it seems her beauty is skin deep, and the rest is ice."

Isaac waited until he was sure Jack was asleep before he slipped into the room. He cut his own haand to stain the wall red in blood writing before he summoned a spider. The spider bit Jack in one of the healing wounds before Isaac turned back into a bird to watch his work unfold.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:07 am

Mari narrowed her eyes " Oh, and you're not acting the same? YOur Tall fellow, walked into them, and Slendy is immortal, even to my chains, you twit." she said getting out of the bath " I will not be further insulted, by lizards who do not think before they speak." she hissed, and then walked all most ran, into the guy's side of the bath splashing down beside Puppet " master, It seems I am not welcome in my own home. " she said cuddling up to the puppeteer.

Slendy turned bright red across his face " AH....."

Drake coughed and turned his head " I will tell you later puppet, but since she's hear maybe you should ask her."

Gavin smiled staring up at the Sky " Layla you might as well come over... but then again, I am not comfortable with my friends staring at my woman... then again, I am not very comfortable sitting by a naked one just a person away... that isn't you.... What should I do baby?"

Arabella looked at Lethe " that was kinda mean, on both you guy's accounts." she said then sighing " I should go Check On jack?" she bit her lip.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:16 am

Puppeteer blushed as well, and looked kind of awkward. He didn't have the heart to push her away, but didn't feel very comfortable with this whole thing either. "Um, are you feeling okay?" He asked Mari.

Lethe spewed out vulgar insults at Mari as she ran away, and even called her a coward. Lethe grumbled when she left. "I'm not a lizard. I'm warm blooded..."

Arabella's question was answered as Jack started to scream and writhe in agony.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:21 am

Arabella shot out of the bath, and got her robe, quickly, " Jack," she called before even making it out of the hotsprings area " Jack, she cried," attempting to put on her shoes, so the sharp stones along the path wouldn't bit into her feet and cut them.

Mari paused " No," she cried " I can hear it, my Sister's Fear.." She burried her Head into puppets side " Master pease." she whinned.

Drake got up out of the bath " I will go, Mari stay with puppet, " then sighed putting on his robe, and walkign past the girls bath, " Ware's ..." she sighed " whats wrong with jack?"

Slendy sighed " Well, this is fun..."

Gavin sighed " I think I will stay here, or should we go in?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:28 am

When Arabella finally got there, one of Jack's wounds had opened, and along with blood, a sickly green liquid also oozed from it. Jack was sweating and writhing in pain from it. On the wall, was a message written in blood. "Let's play a game, Jack. Remember this one? All around the mulberry bush..."

Puppeteer awkwardly hugged her. "What should I do to help?" He asked Mari.

Layla shook her head. "I think Jack's in Arabella's room, but I don't know what's wrong. We just heard him starting to scream, and Arabella bolted."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:36 am

Drake nodded " I want all the girls, in the guys bath... lets go, no one is to be with out a Creepy... Meaning stick to slendy and Puppet like Glue... well and Lethe too, but everyone in the guys bath."

Arabella too into the room, her feet bleeding, and all she could do was scream.

Sen ran down the hall, to see what was going on, and used the whiskey to wash out, and dress Jack's injury then pulled his granddaughter into his arms, " shhh, its going to be ok." before sharply calling for the two phantoms to come and-and assist.

Mari cringed " Please master!" was all she could say. Tears running down her face " Please.."

Gavin sighed " Come on girls we won't look, Allison, Layla, Lethe, come on." he called from teh bath " Nothing to see over here either."

Slendy frowned" should I? then again Drake went..."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:43 am

Jack whimpered and screamed as the alcohol was used to clean the wound, and reached out to grab Arabella's hand.

Puppeteer looked at Mari. "I don't know what you want me to do!" He said in panic. "I could put you back in the locket, but otherwise I have to stay here and watch everyone with Slendy."

Leth simply cuddled up with Slendy. She wasn't overly happy with this, and was worried for Jack. She hadn't known him for long, but he didn't seem that bad. She had met worse creepies.

Layla hugged Gavin comfortingly, but Allison paced on the shore, worried for everyone not there, including Drake.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next