Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:23 am

True nodded.  "Just, you know, look him over real quick.  I don't want to have to call you in the middle of your date with an emergency."

Lex yelped as he woke and thrashed, simultaneously trying to lash out and get away from whoever was touching him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:27 am

Ashton pinned Lex enough he wouldn't hurt himself or anything. "Lex, calm down! You were having a nightmare, so i woke you. You're safe. I'm here. We're safe."

Gaster nodded. "I will. Thank you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:30 am

Lex trembled under Ashton's touch.  He panted, staring at him with wild eyes.  Gradually he calmed and swallowed hard.  "Safe?" he whispered.

True grinned.  "Thanks, Dad.  Now, where's my little brothers?  Food is ready to go on the table."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:33 am

Ashton watched Lex with a steady and confident gaze. "Yes Lex, safe. We are safe."

Gaster smiled. "I'll go find them, and then look over Ashton and Lex before I go."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:34 am

Lex managed a nod, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, letting it out slowly.  "Sorry."  He felt embarrassed.  What a display!  He didn't have nightmares often, having locked away that part of his life a long time ago.  

"Thanks, Dad," True said as Shuni set the table.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:39 am

Ashton slowly released his grip on Lex. "Hey, it's fine. You know I get them too sometimes."

Gaster gathered Sam and Paul up. Both of the little guys looked to be in good moods as they washed up and sat down. Gaster went to the living room. "All right you two. i will be gone for a while, and True will be in charge in my stead. But first, I want to give you two a once over and make sure everything is healing right, okay? Lex, we'll start with you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:42 am

"Oh joy.  I get to be bossed around by my baby brother," Lex grumbled.  "Fantastic."

True served up the food for his brothers, chatting with them about their Saturdays.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:49 am

Gaster shook his head and checked how everything was healing on Lex. "Age doesn't have much to do with it. I trust True's judgement on keeping everything in line as I would have if I was here." He stood and looked at Ashton. "All right. Your turn." He looked over Ashton at everything to make sure it was healing.

Both told True all about it. Paul drew some pictures and played with Bitty kitty. Sam read and tried to actually start designing another robot.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:52 am

Lex just grumbled softly, but, surprisingly, pointed out the infected spot Gaster had missed in his earlier inspection.

"What kind is this one going to be?" True asked curiously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:57 am

Gaster nodded and checked it out. "You cleaned it very well, Lex." He praised. "All right. I would like to check again tomorrow, if that is all right, but for now I must go." Gaster stood and headed for the door. "Boys, behave for True!"

Sam smiled. "Just a fun, play with robot." he explained.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:00 am

"Yeah, sure," Lex agreed.  He settled back, glancing at Ashton.  "Now what?"

"Later, Dad!  Good luck!" True called after him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:03 am

Ashton shrugged. "I'll get you something to eat." He said and went to the kitchen to get some of dinner for Lex.

gaster smiled and caught the bus on time and went to the restaurant. He nervously waited for Geena.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:07 am

True helpd up a hand when Ashton came in.  "Hang on.  I'll bring you food, I just need a tray.  Shuni, do you know where that tray went?"
Shuni looked a little guilty.  "Um..."
"Never mind," True sighed.  "Bowls are in that cupboard, Ashton.  I'll grab you a couple of forks."

Geena had changed her dress five times.  Do little, too much, too old, too blah... Finally, she'd settled on a nice little dress with a shawl.  Dressed up, but not too dressy.  She smiled as she came around the corner.  "You look nice tonight."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:57 am

(Ready for lots of adorably awkward Gaster posts? >XD)

Ashton nodded a bit. "Uh, thank you? I was going to eat later, after everyone else was done though."

Gaster's eyes widened when he saw her. "Wow. You look... amazing." He swallowed and blushed. Gaster looked down and rubbed the back of his neck, and tried to control his heating blush. Geena looked wonderful! He felt a little shabby next to her, but no matter. "Um, should we see about getting a table?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:30 am

(Yes!)

True paused then shrugged. "Okay. Just one bowl, then?"

Geena blushed and dropped her eyes for a moment before meeting his gaze once more. "Yes, I think that would be best, unless you intend for us to eat while standing on the sidewalk."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:49 am

Ashton nodded. "Yes. One bowl for Lex." He got some water for his friend.

"Yes. Er, not the sidewalk part, the going in part." Gaster stammered. He soon shut his trap and opened the door for Geena like a respectful gentleman should when with a lady on a date.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:07 pm

True scooped up a healthy portion and handed it over.  "There you go.  Oh, hang on."  He returned to the fridge and got out a small plate of raw chicken.  "Sorry it's not much."

Geena smiled, relaxing a little though still nervous.  "Thank you, kind sir," she said, walking through the door and waiting for the hostess to seat them.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Ashton looked surprised. "Oh. Thank you." He collected the food and took it over to Lex, making sure his raw food wasn't near Lex's cooked food. No need in either of them getting sick from it...

Gaster looked nervous, and he was. The scientist didn't get out all that much, and hoped he was dating all right. Once they got their table, Gaster pulled the chair out for Geena.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:27 pm

"Thanks, man," Lex murmured, taking his plate and trying to eat.

"Well," Geena said in surprise, taking her seat, "it's nice to see chivalry isn't dead after all!  Thank you, William."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:29 pm

Ashton ate his own food quietly. He did his best to not make a mess or a scene. Not many people were comfortable with his eating habits and diet.

Gaster smiled and sat across from her. "Well, I was taught that if you were with a beautiful woman, you needed to treat her like a queen." He said as he blushed again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:37 pm

Lex ate about half of what he'd been given then set it aside, trying not to put it where the cats could reach it.  "You okay, Ash?"

Geena blushed brightly.  She didn't know what to say, so she picked up a menu and hid behind it.  It had been a long time since she'd had butterflies in her stomach from a man.  The last time that had happened... She firmly shoved the thought aside.  "They have flavored lemonades here!  I love flavored lemonades," she enthused, smiling.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Ashton nodded. "It's weird. It was just you and me looking after each other for the longest time, and now, other people are starting to look after us too. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet."

Gaster smiled and looked at the drinks. "I like cherry limade a bit better, personally."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:29 pm

"Me neither," Lex admitted.  "Me neither."

"That is my second favorite," Geena agreed.  "What would you recommend for eating here?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:32 pm

"I can't decide if I like it or not." Ashton admitted.

Gaster smiled and looked at the menu. "Their burgers here are pretty good, although I've liked everything I've gotten here before."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:35 pm

"I think if we weren't a pair of such superstitious basterds, we might get used to it," Lex smirked.

After a few moment, Geena decided and set aside her menu.  She wished she hadn't decided so quickly.  Now she had nothing to do but fidget with the silverware and try to come up with something to say.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next