Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 7 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Ashton laughed. "Amen to that." He finished eating and took care of their dishes.

Gaster also decided and tapped his fingers in nervousness. Geena looked breathtaking tonight, and he didn't know what to say to ease the tension. "Sorry I haven't stopped by the diner in the past couple of days." He tried.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 7 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:42 pm

"I admit I noticed your absence, and I was a bit worried about you," Geena told him.  "I hope everything is okay at home?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Gaster smiled a little hearing that. " It's been a little hectic. Sam made a friend who got hurt pretty bad, and then he reopened his wounds, and I had to fix up HIS friend then...." He sighed a little. "Honestly, I've been looking forward to this welcome break from the chaos."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:28 pm

"Remind me again what kind of doctor you are?" Geena chuckled.  "It sounds like your place is a recovery room."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:33 pm

"Several different kinds of doctor." Gaster admitted. "Sometimes it's rewarding and a good thing, other times it can be a pain in the kisser."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:07 pm

"Which is it this time?" Geena asked with a faint smile.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:13 pm

"I don't know yet." Gaster said with a sigh. "It's a bit more complicated than me just fixing up two otherwise strangers. If it's all right, I would rather not go into the details right now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:16 pm

"Of course!  I apologize if I was being nosy.  I thought you might like to talk about it," Geena said, sitting back.  Great.  Five minutes in, and she'd already made things awkward.  Way to go, Geena.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:19 pm

Gaster shook his head. "It's not that. I welcome healthy curiosity. It's more like the fact it's complicated, and I do not know how comfortable the involved parties would be of me sharing the information outside of a need to know basis."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:21 pm

Geena nodded, relieved.  "I understand.  I applaud your discretion."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:25 pm

Gaster smiled. A young female server came around and asked for their drink order. Gaster ordered his, and told the girl that he would be getting the whole check.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Geena wouldn't argue in front of her, but she would later.  She gave her order, thanking her for her work.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:30 pm

The waitress smiled brightly and went to get their drinks. She returned pretty quickly and soon was off to submit their order. Gaster sipped his drink.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:36 pm

"I have the tip," Geena said firmly.  "Thank you for getting dinner tonight, that was very nice of you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:40 pm

Gaster smiled. "Well, I invited you out, so ergo I pay. And if you don't want to, I can get the tip too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Geena waved a hand.  "Of course not!  Thank you, William."  It felt strange calling him by his first name, but when on a date, it wasn't like she should call him Mister Gaster.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:45 pm

Gaster smiled and looked down. "You know, not really anyone calls me William." He told her gently. "A few people call me Will, but most just call me Gaster."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:48 pm

"Gaster seems a bit too formal for someone I'm dating," Geena said with a smile.  "Will it is."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Gaster laughed a little softly and blushed when she mentioned them dating. "All right."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Geena gave him an anxious look.  "We are on a date, right?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:55 pm

"I would like to think so." Gaster said with a smile. "I'm sorry if I'm being awkward. It's, ah, been a long time since I've been on a date."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:02 pm

"Same here," Geena admitted.  "I can barely remember how this dance goes."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Gaster smiled. "Let's stumble through it together then, awkwardness and all."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:11 pm

"At least we know we are in good company with each other," Geena laughed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Gaster smiled and laughed. he sipped his drink. "Well, let's start with this; is there anything you want to know about me?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next