Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:43 pm

Ashton nodded and handed Lex the black pair. "Kind of guessed you pick those." He started to tug his clothes on. "Wonder if we could pick our own clothes out next time..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:47 pm

I'm just glad it's not pink," Lex grumbled, slowly and painfully trying to get dressed, but he couldn't bed to even get the boxers on.  He felt humiliated all over again.  "When you're done, lend us a hand?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:52 pm

Lex was more than happy to help his friend. He knew Lex probably didn't want to have to ask for help at all, but figured Lex felt a lot better asking him than anyone else here.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:04 pm

(That's awesome of Lex to help Lex! XD)

Lex mumbled his thanks as he painfully worked his way into the outfit with Ashton's help.  "Couch would be nice," he said tiredly.  "Then maybe you can ask or poke around for some tools to clean you up with."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:08 pm

(Hush! XP lol)

ASHTON nodded and helped LEX to the couch. "I can see what I can get. What tools in specific do you think you'll need?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:17 pm

(I love it!  It's hilarious!)

"Um, anything to clean it out, peroxide or something, maybe a nail file or little knife or something," he said tiredly.  "Bandaid of some kind.  Surely a doc would have some kind of first aid kit."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Ashton nodded. "I look for those, but only after you go to sleep and get some rest. Deal?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:26 pm

Lex hesitated.  "Fine.  Wake me in a couple hours so I can fix your back."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Ashton nodded. "Got it." He sat on the couch near Lex. Ashton would wait until his friend was asleep before he looked for those supplies.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:32 pm

Lex pulled his blanket up to his shoulders and closed his eyes.  In seconds, he was sound asleep.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:37 pm

Once Ashton was sure he was asleep, he went and checked the bathrooms. He found bandages and peroxide easily enough, but couldn't find a knife or file, other than the tiny ones on nail clippers or the eating knives. Ashton frowned. Where would knives be kept here?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:38 pm

Shuni watched him curiously.  "Wha are you looking for?" he ventured.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:41 pm

"Something like a small pocket knife." Ashton told him. "I have an infected cut Lex needs to clean, but he needs either that or a nail file."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:46 pm

"Oh."  Shuni thought for a moment then pointed to the garage.  "Sam might have little knives out there in his work station."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:50 pm

Ashton nodded and went out there to look. He did find something he thought would work. It looked like a kind of file, but not a nail file. He headed back to Lex and the living room, grabbing a few paper towels before he sat back down and waited.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:56 pm

Shuni followed quietly.  "Is that okay?  Will it work?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Ashton shrugged. "Don't know until he wakes up and sees it, but I want Lex to sleep a while first."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:01 am

Shuni nodded.  "Sleeping is very good.  Mister Ashton?  I'm sorry I upset you.  I'm scared."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:06 am

Ashton gave Shuni a sidelong glance. "Don't call me names, and don't threaten Lex, okay? And what's eating you up?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:13 am

"I didn't know I was calling you names.  I'm sorry," Shuni said meekly.  "I'm scared of... of you and Shadow.  I always scared."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:15 am

Ashton smiled a little. "Why are you scared of us?" He asked Shuni. "I have never killed anyone, nor do I ever plan to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:21 am

Shuni looked down, fidgeting.  "Shadow kicked me out.  You are Shadow's friend.  Your peoples...the big people, they scare me.  They hurt my kitties."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:25 am

"So... you're scared of me, just because I'm friends with Lex?" Ashton laughed. "I'm sorry, but I find that funny. I only really hurt people if they try and hurt me or Lex first. And in all actuality, Lex isn't even a bad guy. Just stressed out a lot, which makes him grumpy a lot. You see, the streets are an ecosystem, like a living thing. Nothing can be too busy or not busy enough, so Lex and I monitor where people walk a lot and where others hunt for money or steal, and make sure nothing is done too much or too little."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:29 am

"Then why I go?" Shuni asked softly.  "I know, but I not matter to echo system."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:33 am

Ashton shrugged. "Lex doesn't explain things to me sometimes. I was in a different part of town around that time, trying to induct some new guys into the rule systems in place in Lex's territory."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next