Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:39 am

"Oh, okay," Shuni said softly.  "I hope all is okay for you now."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:43 am

Ashton smiled a little and looked at Lex. "Well, with Lex, I have a purpose. A friend. A chance. Lex has given me a world and a life I never thought i would be able to have, and I could never repay him enough for it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:50 am

"Is like what Gaster and True and Sam and Paul are for me," Shuni smiled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:54 am

Ashton considered a moment. "Maybe. I guess."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 am

"Thank you, Ashton, for not being mean," Shuni said softly then scampered off to join Sam in a nap.

Mama Cat was sitting waiting patiently for Ashton to sit down and pick her up.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:03 am

Ashton did just that. He sat down and plopped the old cat on his lap. As always though, he was incredibly gentle to the cat, as if she would break if he set her down too hard.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:10 am

The old cat appreciated his care and purred as she delicately turned a circle and settled down.  Ah, nice lap!  She liked this lap.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:16 am

Ashton petted her until it was time to wake Lex up as promised. he woke Lex as he usually did when asked. Ashton knew a specific was to do it that didn't trigger Lex's "attack first, apologize later" reflexes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:18 am

Les snorted as he woke and mumbled, smacking his lips.  "Time already?" he asked fuzzily.  "Can I get some water, first?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:46 am

Ashton nodded and got him a glass of water. "It's been two hours, just like you asked. I couldn't find a big enough nail file, and all the knives I found were kitchen knives for food. But I found this file in Sam's workshop that might work instead."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:09 am

Lex took the water first and drained it. Then he took the file and examined it. "Nope. Too big. Got ask Sam where he stashes his pocket knife. He'll be able to help out."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:16 am

Ashton nodded and got up. He talked to Sam, and returned with Sam's pocket knife. "He says he hopes this works." Ashton said.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:28 am

"Perfect," Lex said, examining it. He took out the zippo lighter and ran the blade through the flame. "You know the drill. Shirt off, back to me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Ashton nodded and did as he was told and sighed. "Thank you, Lex."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Lex just grumbled and snarled as he cleaned the area and dug out the infection before patching Ashton back up.  He had a lot to say about how much work and effort Ashton made him  do and how much trouble he was, and yet, as always, his hands were gentle as he worked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:39 pm

And as always, Ashton was grateful beyond words at how well Lex tried to take care of him. He muttered a thanks to Lex as he pulled his shirt back on.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:41 pm

"Mm-hmm, and now I'm going back to sleep," Lex said tiredly, wiping off his hands.  He handed over the tools to Ashton and painfully laid down.  "Do me a favor and hang a do not disturb sign on my nose."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:45 pm

Ashton raised an eyebrow. "Really want me to do that?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:48 pm

Lex just yawned.  "No, but pull up my blankets, please.  They're all bunched up down there."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Ashton nodded and tucked Lex in. After that, he paused. What the heck was he suppose to do now? Ashton usually patroled or scavenged while Lex slept or took naps, but he didn't have to do either of those anymore. After several moments, he decided to go for a walk and explore this side of town.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:57 pm

Mama Cat meowed indignantly.  Her comfy lap was on the move!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:02 pm

Ashton gently set the cat down. "Shh... Lex is sleeping." He told the cat in a hushed tone. "I'm going for a walk, but I'll be back."

(How mad would you be if Ashton was caught and brought back to Black Jack and possibly tortured by him just a bit? XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:06 pm

The cat huffed but picked her way to Shuni's room.  Fine then, be that way!

(If that happened, Lex would bring the place down around them.  Wait until Lex is more mobile? *hopeful look*)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:19 pm

Ashton went out for a few hours and just walked around. He got a couple of looks because his arms had bandages around them as usual, but otherwise, he didn't draw that much attention to himself for once, which surprised Ashton.

(Okay XD wonder what Black Jack would do to Ashton, especially after what Ashton did to him XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:34 pm

True was in his room, humming as he worked on a song, pausing occasionally to write something down.  He was completely lost in his own world, working and enjoying every second of it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next