Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 22 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:56 pm

"I think dinner's about wrapped up, so whenever you want," True said as Shuni came in to get his dishes.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 22 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:00 pm

"How about in roughly half an hour?" Kat asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:07 pm

"I'll be waiting," True smiled.  "I'll see you then?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:11 pm

"You bet your guitar on it." Kat said. She was smiling, and soon said her byes so she could get ready and head on over.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:18 pm

True put his phone aside.  "Hey, Shuni!  Tell Dad Kat's comi10n2g (leaving it there just so I can say Cat!) over in half an hour, please."

Shuni nodded and scurried back to the kitchen.  He passed Ashton and Lex on the couch.  Lex appeared to be chewing something with great resolve.  That was a strange habit.  If he was hungry, why not eat more?  Pushing it aside for now, Shuni took True's dishes to the sink and relayed True's message.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Gaster nodded. "All right. I will get to work on the dishes then."

(Is Lex chewing gum, or something else? XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:21 pm

"I will help!" Shuni smiled.  "Why does Lex chew sticks?"

(Stick of jerky or a stick.  He's craving and got a headache.  Not awesome for him.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:27 pm

Gaster looked over. "I don't know. Just let Lex be for now, I suppose."

Ashton noticed. He nudged Lex gently. "Why don't you step out and smoke?" He asked his friend quietly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:31 pm

Shuni nodded.  "Okay."  He started drying and putting away the dishes Gaster washed.

"I'm out," Lex said sourly.  "I'll get more tonight once the kids have fallen asleep.  I don't need to be blamed for passing on bad habits."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Gaster was glad Shuni seemed to be doing well after what happened earlier today. He knew Shuni had the potential to be a fine young man given time.

Ashton nodded some. "All right. Want me to come too? Watch your back like old times?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Lex shook his head.  "You are staying put if I have to break your legs to make you do it, got it?  Stay and rest!  It's just some dam cigs."  Well, he intended to get something a little stronger, but no reason to spread that around.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Ashton looked down and meekly nodded. "Sure." He stroked his kitten some more. The timer went off and Ashton fed Night once more.

As promised, Kat knocked on the door right on time. Sam answered and happily let True's girlfriend in.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Lex felt a tiny bit bad for snapping at Ashton, especially while he was sick, but he was in too much pain to care too much at the moment.  He did pause and give Sam a frown.  "Who's that?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:22 pm

Kat saw Lex and stiffened. Sam looked between the two. "Um, Lex? This is Kat. She's True's girlfriend. Kat, this is Lex. He's, uh, staying with us for a while."

Kat gave Lex a very hateful glare before stiffly storming straight to True's room without a word.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Lex gave Ashton a mild look.  "Looks like we get to start all over again with yet another one."  To Sam, "That's his girl?  She's hot."

True brightened and smiled when he saw Kat, but his smile faded when he saw her angry expression.  "I can explain?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Ashton just sighed. "I suppose so."

Sam shrugged some. "She's pretty, and usually very nice."

Kat sighed and rubbed her face. She leaned against his door. "Yes, please do before I do something that I'll probably regret later."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:31 pm

"Could'a warned me she was coming," Lex grumbled.  "She kind of already hates me."

True winced as he shifted to a better position to see her.  "The Shadow's name is Daedalus.  Most call him Lex if they know him by name.  I call him Days, which he hates.  He's my brother.  My biological brother, four years older than me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:34 pm

"I didn't even know she was coming over!" Sam protested. "And how was I suppose to know she doesn't like you?"

Kat sighed. It was a long moment before she spoke. "He was also the one who when first met him when you were walking me home, hurt you and put you off for the rest of the evening. Why is he here, True?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:38 pm

"I think it's safe to assume everyone either doesn't like me or outright hates me," Lex said.

"Somehow or other, Sam met him and made friends, though I'm still not sure that friendship went both ways," True told her.  "Then one night Sam called Dad about a friend that was hurt.  Days had been shot several times and stabbed, but he was still kicking.  Because he was Sam's 'friend,' Dad patched him up and made a deal.  He could stay until he's better so long as he behaves."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Sam frowned. "I don't hate you." He said. "You can be prickly, but you're not a bad guy, Lex."

Kat still didn't look happy about it. "How's he been treating you?" She asked quietly after a moment.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Lex shrugged.  "Well, at least I got two in my corner.  And a half."

"Things were tough for a while, but we're patching things up, I think," True answered.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:50 pm

"Who's the half?" Ashton asked curiously.

Kat sat on the edge of True's bed. Treble grumbled as she had to move to the other side of True for now. "All right. I'll try and be nice to him then, if you think you guys are patching things up."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:51 pm

"Gaster.  He offered to let us stay," Lex told him.

Ture held out his good arm for a hug.  "Thank you, Kat."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Ashton's eyes widened a little. "Seriously?! What did you tell him? What are you thinking of doing?"

Kat smiled some and gently leaned over to hug him. "I'm just glad you're okay."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm

"I can't tell if that's a good reaction or not," Lex said, leaning back to eye his friend.  "I said I'd think about it.  What do you think?"

True sighed and wrapped his arm around her.  "Me, too.  It was pretty hairy for a while, but I think everything is going to be okay."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next