Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 6 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:29 am

Pickles sighed " let me guess 90% metal and not enough real?" she asked. " I am starting to see a trend, I can tell you already have way too tight screws, missing ones, and those optics will have to be adjusted." she then tapped her nose " kill chip disabled all together will be nice too. " she said smiling " new model I am guessing you're from the Z series or the A series, not sure."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 6 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:08 am

Zappy shook his head. "Only about half... and from the A series, yeah." He said, his eyes still tightly shut.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:10 am

Pickles tapped her nose " I see, only half, both legs, limbs, eyes, what else?" she asked " I need to know so I can patch you up more effectivly."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:53 am

"Spine, fair bit of my nervous system, and most of my ribs." Zappy answered. "I know there some mechanics in my chest and head, but I don't know the extent of it...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:56 am

Pickles shrugged " all right, and why are you in such a horrible condition, how long have you been up there, and you know there are mice up there right?' She said tapping her nose.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:27 pm

"I don't know how long I've been up there. A long time, I know." He said. "I was looking for shelter, and the door was booty trapped. It fried a couple of things, but while I was resting, I heard someone was living downstairs, so I stayed still as much as possible. The micewere nice though. I helped a few recover from injuries, and they sometimes bring me table scraps."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Pickles laughed a little " well the guy who lives downstairs booby trapped the doors, and also is attempting to perform mass mouse genocide." She shook her head " is one of your friends a cute little lab mouse, because I caught him to day in the kitchen named him muffins and put him in a jar so the big mouse-hating fellow will just have to accept the fact he exists." She giggled " but I think its time you get more than mouse scarps." she said as she started cooking ' So I am guessing your digestive tract is in tact which means your more or less starving."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:34 pm

He smiled a little. "Little white mouse with a mark on her foot? Yeah. She's a nice little mousey, and I actually named her Layla. And I am pretty hungry....." He still kept his eyes closed tight. "Th-thank you, by the way, miss.....?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:17 pm

Pickles smiled " I was saddled with the name pickles, because no one seemed to care for project left over." she shrugged " but thought pickles was better." she said as she began to cook " well I am cooking for three it seems, and we do have enough for tuna casserole." she then sighed " after you eat, and we feed layla muffins, we can poke around and see what we need to do to fix you back up, and to neuter a specific nasty chip." She giggled " get those optics fixed, can't have you walking around like a blind man, you might trip over spring traps tools." she then started cooking " oh and I should probably clean and organize that mess up... Can't stand mess, never could never would, never shall. Your buddies upstarts will have to be evicted unless you can find a bigger container for your mouse hoard."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:10 pm

He smiled a little. "That'd be nice to see in the day without it hurting or being terribly bothersome. And as for the mice, there's a couple more lab mice up there I wanna keep. They're nice and quiet little fellas, I promise. And they can keep Layla company."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Pickles nodded " if you can find all your little lab buddies I will build a cage for them, kindred spirits and all." she giggled, putting in the casarol in the oven to bake " so, do you have name or am I just going to call You Zippy for ever."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:15 pm

He thought for a long moment. "You can call me Zippy. I think the lab called me 'Puppet' for a while. I can, ah, use magnetism and electricity to control and manipulate chains if I'm holding onto them. It's why they never put the synthetic skin on my arms; it'd just get fried anyway when I activated that ability."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Pickles snorted " that's because they don't know what they are doing any more, the older stuff had rubber in it, and a flame retardant, new stuff you would have actually gone up like a torch." she said " really stupid if you ask me to switch the perfectly good formula for something pathetically inferior." she tapped her nose " so when did you escape?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:21 pm

The guy shook his head. "I don't know. Five years ago I think?" He paused. "What about you? You're from the other lab, right?" He paused again. "Not that it matters. You're nice."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Pickles smiled " thank you, I escaped about a month ago. I was a lab pet they weren't going to let out, as i was the tech person who did everything in form of robotics, made artificial hearts and everything, I liked making the hearts... the other stuff not so much."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:29 pm

He nodded. "I was the grandson of one of the founders of the lab, so how better to 'honor' gramps than to disassemble me and try and insert the newest tech into me...." He laughed humorlessly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:51 pm

Pickles sighed " it pisses me off, what about your dad didn't he care what happened to you." she asked " sorry if I am asking to many questions I just want to put the puzzle peaces together because we will have to be extra careful if people are looking for you and who is and who isn't on your side."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:19 pm

He shook his head. "Dad was the one who suggested it. And no one is looking for me. I've been left for dead."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Pickles laughed " well your in good company I am dead." she sighed " was offically dead, and now a bit of a Frankenstein's bride." she giggled " the monster not the scientist." she got the oven mits out, and pulled out the casarole " hmm, smells good at least," she said as she dug out plates and piled his for a growing boy " how old are you." she stopped then cussed under her breath, " you did stop growing before they insert the proper F bomb here. you over correct?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:52 pm

He nodded. "I was fifteen when they tested on me. I don't know how old I am now." He admitted. The poor boy made no move to get the food, his eyes still tightly closed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Pickles cussed " great, you know how hard it is to adjust robotic limbs to accomadate, we will have to check with human actual real parts out growing robtics, and then I will have to adjust, accordingly, as well if they did a piss poor job it can alter the legs... my god the insert the proper F bomb here. tards." she said placing a plat of food into his lap, " eat or I swear, I will force feed you."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:49 pm

He blindly ate the food with his hands. He made a small mess, since he couldn't see, but at least got a majority of it down. "I stopped growing before they worked on me." He assured Pickles.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Pickles tapped her foot, " well your lucky then, ware in thundering blazes did springtrap get too the insert the proper F bomb here. moon?' she asked out loud " seriously, the insert the proper F bomb here. moon, I didn't give him a shopping carts worth of Crap to bring home." she then sat on the table " I don't like being by myself, well your blind, so its not like having some one around who can help." she said " for long any way... we will fix that, but I don't want to get into somehting that involved just incase."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Zipper finished his plate of cassorole. "I'm sorry. I think you're nice, and I want to help, but the light hurts and I don't wanna accidentally kill you..."

One of the garage doors opened and Springtrap returned. He made his own shopping cart out of the boot of a car and some wheels, and also had a wheely trashcan that was clean with some stuff. He stared when he saw Pickles new friend. He was usually cautious to trust strangers, especially from his lab.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Pickles shook her head " its hard to work on yourself." she teased, " I think I hear spring trap, " she turned " hey hun, Look at the big mousy I found!" she said grinnign " And guess what, he can't really move."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum